Bianca 631-594-8869

Anyone seen this one? Apparently used to be as far east as Copiague but has been posting across Nassau the past few months. As much as I'd like to (possibly) TOFFT because she looks exactly like Michelle Trachtenberg in EuroTrip, there's several potential red flags going on that have me hesitating and in search of further information. Thanks all :)

also may have used the following numbers:
929-324-7952
516-508-8485
647-738-1930
718-635-0095

and listed an email address once: makkinlikeadon703@gmail.com

Attachments

I have seen her once since her postings in Nassau. She was at a familiar spot in Freeport and has since gone local (which definitely feels like a red flag). When we met in Freeport, things went smooth besides the fact that she's all business with a huge attitude. Was good for a quick one, besides that, meh.

I have seen her once since her postings in Nassau. She was at a familiar spot in Freeport and has since gone local (which definitely feels like a red flag). When we met in Freeport, things went smooth besides the fact that she's all business with a huge attitude. Was good for a quick one, besides that, meh.
Thanks for the intel!

Bbj or all covered?