Beware Sonia 346-567-5476

I've seen this ad posted multiple times and it looked suspect to me because its posted in every boro multiple times a day and even in different cities on the same day thats why I just kept on scrolling. Luckily you didnt get robbed and it turned out ok. Stay safe out there.

I've seen this ad posted multiple times and it looked suspect to me because its posted in every boro multiple times a day and even in different cities on the same day thats why I just kept on scrolling. Luckily you didnt get robbed and it turned out ok. Stay safe out there.
Yea I had meet at cozine In Brooklyn , told me she host in queens before I caught her on her failed plan to rob me. Only saw her there that one night. Which honestly would be smart because it the same guys driving around and someone would flip on her if she does end up robbing them. She keep touching my door handle and I know she kept playing with the unlock button before I gave the money. At everytime the light turns greens the doors autolock so I kept hearing my door on her side locking. Once parked I kept looking at her waiting for her to get ready to do the deed. I only as for bj for $50. She tried to pull the handle gently but it didn’t trigger open , that when I grabbed her arm. Told her to give my money and gtfo. She said “no no no, I was only closing the window when the window were already close(winter time cold outside to drive with window down) . I know my car plus I got rob once before but it because the provider did a good job the first time and then the second visit I got betrayed . So yea becareful with that bitch, she has a strong Spanish PR accent so if you guess wanna hear how she sounds, call for rates and remember that voice for Incase you see her on the street . Be safe out there .

Lol he said “I feel a lot safer” . That crazy though. But great work, the picture with her chest tattoo is 100% her. The only bright side is , it wasn’t by a monger or anything about anyone in the hobby .

Easy you don't know how much bad this girl has done. Even if she did take $50 or whatever from Walter which she didn't. No way to know if she did anything remotely bad enough for Karma to evening things out with death.
Yea she didn’t steal my money but I can only imagine how many other guys she rob. She was hosting incalls in Queens and she knew how other girls does their rates. So was stealing $80-$100 or more per guy.

Glad they got the dude asap. Never a good thing when a provider meets an ugly end, for anyone who's number might be in her phone. I read here what happened to mongers when they started finding what they found out in Gilgo. Not good.

Glad they got the dude asap. Never a good thing when a provider meets an ugly end, for anyone who's number might be in her phone. I read here what happened to mongers when they started finding what they found out in Gilgo. Not good.
Some of these young girls choose the wrong Man. This girls friend was dating a Man called Mr187, Grim Reepa. She referred to him as Mr. 187 himself in a post expressing her affection towards him smh.