Best Spa (Brooklyn) 718-975-5099

Jessica $200/hr

I couldn’t find parking tonight so rather than sleep in my car I zipped around Brooklyn to check out some lesser reviewed, but fairly prominent spas.
Just quick asides that don’t merit reviews as I walked out. There used to be Osaka Spa on Coney Island, that shut down I guess. Further down the avenue is Garden Spa. This used to be a pretty great place. Before COVID i visited thrice and there was always a tight young Chinese girl to take you on a table shower and a ride. It reopened recently and I took a walk inside. Nice setup. But the talent was no longer there. Was greeted by an old auntie, nice boobs but a butterface. The only other option was a younger but much fatter lady. I walked out as graciously as I could. On the way out I noticed they had a Wall of Shame for “men of low quality”. I assume people who haven’t paid or caused some vandalism or abuse. There were a lot of photos lol.

Drove back up and settled on checking out Best Spa, with its big gray awning dimly lit by the street lights. This spa was spawned out of the death of 1 Above Spa, an excellent spot that will be missed.

Called up, rang the doorbell, confirmed my number to the mms and was placed in a typical massage room. Walls hit the ceiling, doors with locks, and a big but stiff massage cot. My masseuse walked in shortly after to undress me and take me to the table shower. Her name was Jessica. With her hair let down, she actually looked kinda pretty. But she did it up and she looked more her age. A tall, thin, Chinese woman in her 40s. About 5’8. Horrible bolt on manmades, so damn stiff. Not much of an ass but nice width of hips. Skin wasnt too bad, she was fair looking, just a shame about her tits.

She said service for an hour, all inclusive, was $200. Fair, I remember seeing people pay like $320 and if she had given me that quote I would have walked.

Table shower was uneventful, but a thorough cleaning. No attempt at bbbj, which I learned after was never on offer.

Back in the room, waved off the massage and she laid me down and rubbed her títs and body on me as she licked and sucked on my nips. Popped the cover on and licked and sucked on my balls and dick. Didn’t do much for me, the condom sucked.

Hopped on. CG, ACG, lots of fake moaning. Didn’t feel much sensation tbh, but the effort was good. Missionary sucked. I’m so used to springy beds these days, and I felt like I was working to hard to slam her in mish. Maneuvered to standing mish which was much better. Doggy, best view of her. Spanked her a bunch.

Finish was never gonna arrive with this fucking condom. She was already rushing me at the second position so she gave up on fucking pretty quick and decided to give me a hj. Good technique, but also was never gonna work. I took control, had her bend over so I could play with her pussy and butt as I jerked off. Let her suck on my nips and I finished on my belly.

Hot towel wipe down and I was led out the door.

Meh. I would not recommend Jessica. I don’t know if it’s fair to say I won’t recommend the spot itself, I’m interested in seeing who else was on offer. There must be a reason this damn thing is still open after all these years. It sure as hell isn’t because of rushing and weak providers like her. But I regret spending $200 here. For that I could have had one or two fun times with younger girls around 8th ave. Or more amenable aunties. Aside from the table shower, what I got here is equivalent in both talent and performance to what you would get on 40th Road in Flushing for $60. I think I’ve just grown past this level of service , and this style of spa. I NEED BEDS!

If anyone has any other info or reviews of this place, I’d love to hear it.