Best Single Dish in Chinatown?

THe Roasted SpareRibs at Big Wong. I eat them a slab at a time. Their pan fried beef noddles is also excellent.

For a little more pricey, the Steak cubes with shitake mushromms at Congee is awesome.

rice casserole in claypot.Only Yummi Noodles serves it.There are different kinds.some with chinese sausage.frog legs,duck legs,chicken legs all kinds of legs.Yummmmmmyyyy!

DVDMASTER said:
they stop serving cats long time ago. lol
Think so? I still don't see any cats running around there. Stick with the shrimp dishes. They still haven't learned to make a shrimp from a cat.

neilz said:
Think so? I still don't see any cats running around there. Stick with the shrimp dishes. They still haven't learned to make a shrimp from a cat.
Actually they use pork fat & lard alot to mix in with the shrimp.

neilz said:
they don't have many dogs around there either, lol.

Go to Doyers, a small little vietnamese place down stairs. They have salted soft shell crab with a bowl of hot rice.....the best.....witha cold beer.

Peking duck.

Hunan Gardens on the corner of Chatum Square and Worth or Mott?, used to make a great one but I don't think they're around anymore or the place changed names. After their duck and a few drinks you needed only walk a few steps down the block to play with the tic-tac-toe chicken.... Another landmark the good old board of health or PITA rid us of.

Yes! The tic-tac-toe chicken--OMFG I havent thought about that in decades.

When you are downtown at 5:00 am after closing down a bar *anything* you get at Wo Hop is the best dish in chinatown.

Years ago I had Dim Sum at the Silver Palace. They had at least a dozen carts going around the room with at least a hundred different types of Dim Sum, fried, steamed some very elaborate. Many had their own special sauces. I've never had Dim Sum quite like this anywhere else.

Peking Duck House

Duck frame soup, fried dumplings, Peking duck, dry sauteed string beans, rice.
Go with a party of four and share this combination for a reasonably priced meal. After the Peking duck has been carved by your table, ask for the duck carcass. Take it home for a snack and nibble on the meat left on the bones.