Best Seafood in the City

I agree Le Bernardin deserves to be in a league of its own.

Blue Ribbon, although a wee bit overrated, isn't as grossly overrated as Milos.

Prefer Aquagrill to Lure.

Last edited:
Finally made it to Sakagura. It's a lot of fun, although the service was a bit slow. The soba noodles were done perfectly, as was the fish. I was seated right by the desert station and saw these two Japanese women turning out crème brulees and ice cream deserts. After watching them for a while, I just had to try the black sesame ice cream. Two gorgeous blondes were seated a few seats down from me on the bar. Between them and the desert station, it made for a pleasantly distracting/entertaining meal.

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
I love Sakagura, but I wouldn't consider it the best seafood. The last time I went there, it was lunchtime, and I was not that impressed. Don't bother going until dinnertime. I love the bathroom. I also love the black sesame crème brûlée.

Finally made it to Sakagura. It's a lot of fun, although the service was a bit slow. The soba noodles were done perfectly, as was the fish. I was seated right by the desert station and saw these two Japanese women turning out crème brulees and ice cream deserts. After watching them for a while, I just had to try the black sesame ice cream. Two gorgeous blondes were seated a few seats down from me on the bar. Between them and the desert station, it made for a pleasantly distracting/entertaining meal.
The atmosphere and after-work sake bar scene are fun, but I feel the food has gone down hill a bit recently.

I was wondering, thanks to this forum, if Oceana is still the place to go for a great seafood dinner. It's the wifey's b-day and she loves seafood. I figure afterwards, I'll put the newfound skills to work as taught in the Lover's Lounge forum.