Best "Regular" Pickup Spots In LONG Island

Bump.

Can't believe this thread is dead. It's summertime, the south shore spots on the water have got to be gearing up.

I highly recommend Speranza in Woodbury. Thursday nite they line up to get in. The women are dressed to the nines and smoking hot. It's like a mobbed up place with class. The bartenders are cuties too.

Anyone been there...besides me?
Took a some hot ass arm candy there a few weeks ago on a Friday night. My girl was the hottest thing in there by far, and I really didn't see anything too interesting at all. We ate (food is good but expensive, and the service is classy) then had some drinks at the bar. Dropped about 2 bills in a few hours, and honestly really not worth it. I probably went on an off night b/c I've been hearing big things about it not just from this board.

The DJ needs to be killed (corny house music). Place definitely has potential though. OH, AND AWESOME BATHROOMS!

Bump.

Can't believe this thread is dead. It's summertime, the south shore spots on the water have got to be gearing up.

I highly recommend Speranza in Woodbury. Thursday nite they line up to get in. The women are dressed to the nines and smoking hot. It's like a mobbed up place with class. The bartenders are cuties too.

Anyone been there...besides me?
I've passed there never got the courage to go in, seems like its too rich for my blood.

I have, have, have to get to 4 within the next week or so. I have been told once again the other night that 4 on Thursday nights is the place to be for a classy, good looking crowd.