Best "Regular" Pickup Spots In LONG Island

I think there may already be a trhead on LONG ISLAND locations. Perhaps the 2 threads can be combined. Always a good subject Commando. Best if you have a wingman or 2.

Is this only confined to bars only?
nah
It can be what ever we think is a good place & whatever get the talk going.

Magic there is a section like this on Not Pay for Play( that is where i got the idea from) but I figured we could do a LI section since that seemed to be almost all NYC.
If not close this or move it to there,

I was in Costco here in commack/smithtown it was about 11 am in the morning see a ton of Milf's there i stopped and ate in the food court and watched the parade of women go by. i put a mental note in my head to return

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Well On my days off if i go food shopping during the day there is always a nice parade of MILFs. If I do the shopping at night I get a parade of GILFs. But once in a while some thing rare and beautiful will appear and she will have a parade of guys behind her. I love watching as the wifes catch up with the wayward hubbies and began the screaming. I sometimes think the grocey store is more entertaining than the movies...

if this is a P4P thread..it belongs here.

if this is a NP4P thread...it belongs in the NP4P forum.

right?
I guess that is part of the questions for this section.
Is this section ONLY about P4P or is it about anything going on in Long Island?
Mods will have to decide that one & get back to us.

I don't see anything that says it is P4P or NP4P.
The heading is:

UtopiaGuide > Middle Atlantic > Long Island
Best "Regular" Pickup Spots In LONG Island

Is there anyone on this board that thinks there could be too many places listed to meet women, no matter whether P4P or NP4P., and if you take a NP4P to dinner & a concert, that will cost you more than a P4P!

COMMANDO Great thread, but to keep the board in order i thinks its best in this section. Don't let that hinder anyone from posting here. This is about Long island Pick up spots. Which i assume to mean Nassau and Suffolk county, (but technically its Queens and Brooklyn too,which some people will deny! )
With that being said i plan to hit the Costco middle of next week to try out some new strategies.

COMMANDO Great thread, but to keep the board in order i thinks its best in this section. Don't let that hinder anyone from posting here. This is about Long island Pick up spots. Which i assume to mean Nassau and Suffolk county, (but technically its Queens and Brooklyn too,which some people will deny! )
With that being said i plan to hit the Costco middle of next week to try out some new strategies.

That is fine.
I guess it belongs here & this thread is LI( yes I agree Queens & Brooklyn also) since I am a Westrn Nassau Guy!

Gentlemen

You forgot to new thing, HEALTH CLUBS!!!!
Bally's in Lake Grove and Bay Shore are known for this shit! I had a provider flirting with me. I didn't know it at that time, but other members told me that she is 4p.

2 New Gyms in the Hamptons, a friend of mine is a personal trainer in the Southampton one and he says the ladies are pouring in.....300 memberships, out of that 250 were ladies.....lucky bastard

Just opened

Speranza in Woodbury.

A lot of controversy surrounding this place. Construction was funded by Nick Cosmo and Agape World Inc. Never thought it would actually open...but it did last week.

Place is smoking hot, people are beautiful. It's a restaurant, a lounge, a bar scene. Great staff, smoking hot ladies dressed to the nines. Worth checking out on weeknights. Suggest avoiding Saturday nights unless you're coupled.

Bump.

Can't believe this thread is dead. It's summertime, the south shore spots on the water have got to be gearing up.

I highly recommend Speranza in Woodbury. Thursday nite they line up to get in. The women are dressed to the nines and smoking hot. It's like a mobbed up place with class. The bartenders are cuties too.

Anyone been there...besides me?