Best Incall

Best In-Call

I like Nicole Rio's Place. It is friendly and up-beat, and Nicole and Lauren always make good recommendations. Of course for me, Cecilia is a fine treat at Nicole's Place.

Julie's for me!

I've been to a few different incall agencies, but Julie's is the best. I've also been to Nina's (former phonegirl from the old Tiffany's) a few times and the good thing about her place is that you get to wash up before the time starts. Alas, I've lost contact with Nina, she's like a Mom who wants to help her sons get laid! I've also been to a place which may now be called Intimate Indulgence, also a winner.

I haven't been to as many as most of you guys, but I vote for Jillian Bradleys. I've seen a few nice ones there of which my favorite is Adrianne.

I was at another place about two and a half years ago. I didn't make it back and have since lost the address and phone number. To make things worse, I don't even remember where the hell I was. I saw Suzette there. There was also another small blonde with a large rack who looked pretty good. All I remember about the place (other than Suzette) is I went up to it in an elevator, the elevator door opened to the lobby of the place, and the receptionist was sitting right there. I used the room right behind her on the left of the hallway. The bed had a Zebra skin covering and there was a very large window with the receptionist behind it (thankfully there were drapes or something). I've always wondered what the name of that place was. Anyone ?

Hunter