Best GFE for Money

Nobel, I guess it follows this way: you know how when you break up with someone, nothing helps you get over the old person like the new person? If you don't have a new person, then a provider can do that. It's really a valuable service in terms of that, and after I break up with someone one of the first things I tend to do is to call a provider. It really helps me.

Tankcommander, I didn't get the number. It never occured to me, and as I mentioned I was a bit sozzled. The next time I get a VV, I'll see if I can find the same ad and have the same woman sent over. I'll try to get a name and contact information. It's a long shot, but it might work. I'd like to see her again, anyway.

As I mentioned before, I find those sorts of places to be a roll of the dice. More often than not, the session is a disappointment. I got lucky.

Happy Guy

"If you don't have a new person, then a provider can do that. "

Well, not really. If anything, I think my increased pursuit of my hobby is keeping me from finding that new person....it's making me an emotional dwarf (it's common after painful break-ups).

poor nobel

i feel bad for you being so sad.. I hope you find what you need.. girlfriend new date or what ever .. do not like to hear of such sadness.... feel frre to email me even if it is only just to chat sometime for a womans perspective.. or just a empty ear to listen...
Hopefully things will cheer up for you..
I am sending hugzzz and sunshine your way..

personnally i cannot wait for the sun so i can hit the robert moses field five for some sun..
giddiup
XXOO
DAWN

http://www.cajuncumfort.com

Nobel, maybe you should take a little break from hobbying if you think it's preventing you from finding someone new. The purpose of it is supposed to be for fun, not to hold you back in any way (in this case, finding a significant other).

My situation is similar to yours: newly single, not particularly happy about it. So, encounters with providers helps to make the time much more pleasant.

Maybe you need to look at things from another angle? Would it help, or only make things worse?

Anyway, I always think that change is a good thing. Definitely don't do something that makes you feel bad (and I am not one to normally discourage someone from pursuing the hobby).

LIDAWN

Thank you for the sweet note Dawn :)

I guess we all have to accept life - good and bad - and learn to get over our losses.

I don't even know if pursuing my hobby has any relevance to how I feel but I just wonder sometimes.

I must say though, a lot of providers are more sensitive and caring than the random women one might run into at a bar.

Happy Guy

Happy Guy,

We seem to be suffering from similar predicaments. Broken hearts, boredom with the typical providers, and a yearning for the treasures of Europe.

I think I will hold off on hobbying for now - until I get in a state of mind where I actually enjoy the experience and not use it as a coping mechanism.

It's been a week since my breakup...

And the pain is still excruciating...
I haven't been able to see a provider, even as a coping mechanism.

It's not a bad thing though... I can think of worse things, Drugs, alcohol...self-inflicted wounds....

I think I'll stick with providers.

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Noble Its the Intangible Qualities!

For this no one come close to Dawn in all price ranges!! For 4 years I never saw any providers for longer than 1 hour, until I met Dawn- she is the only one I would see for 2 or more hours!! Once you see her you will be hooked- you can take that to the bank(pardon the pun)

Nobel, I think that's best. Stay away for a little while until your head is clear. Besides, sooner or later (hopefully sooner) you'll hit the point wherein you're ready to get back out there in terms of both dating and hobbying and it'll be fun as opposed to torturous.

Here's to similarities!

As for me, things are quiet. I'm slowly becoming interested in dating again, and am beginning to think about planning another excursion to the wondrous clubs of Amsterdam. Even the Walletjes starts to hop again a bit in late April, so it seems like it's time to return (I went once in January, and there were about 3 windows open—including this one incredibly attractive, really mean Russian girl who once was mean to me when I wouldn't meet her ridiculously inflated fee; now, every time I pass her she frowns at me.... I wonder if she's still there).

All in all, though, I prefer the clubs; they're definitely the best GFE I can imagine.