Best GFE for Money

Who are the best providers of GFE (DFK and/or BBBJ) at each of these price levels?

$$ - ?
$$$ - ?
$$$$ - ?
$$$$$ - ?
$$$$$$ - ?

[Edited by Nobel on 04-07-2001 at 03:37 PM]

Response to Nobel

1. Well for the $$ plus 20-Nicole Rio's, especially our little French Hottie named Cecilia is it. Best French in the east.

2. Well for $$$ to $$$$ Dawn is highest up on my list.

3. If you are going over $$$$ just spend more time with the Cajun Princess.

Value

SB, you are getting a bargain. Last she was charging $65.
I have not found too many bargains. Seems everytime I bottom fish I get skunked. Dawn is great. Shauna is great. Lisa is Great. Valerie is great. Halle is great. I guess, you might say, I like girls

Tradeoff?

Is there a tradeoff one has to make between getting bombshell-looks and a GFE experience? Sure seems that way. Unless of course, you are willing to pay >1K.

Speaking of 1K, has anyone taken the plunge and tried either Fleur de Elite or Girls of Eden?

I've almost used Girls of Eden two or three times, only at the last minute not to be able to fully follow through. They must be sick of me by now.

Also, didn't GoE halve their rate?

It might be time to try something new.

Something New

Happy Guy,

I'm definitely looking to try something new too. Kinda bored with the typical $$+1/2 midtown incalls...rarely anything good....recently splurged (by my wallet's standards at least) $$$$ for a provider from Glamour Beauties and got nothing but eye-candy.

One thing about going to Europe, it raises the bar to unrealistic levels for New York :)

Break-up

Any hobbyists ever become more active after breaking up with their girlfriends? I have and it's a strange feeling. It does surprisingly little to cope with the emotional pain, regardless of how great the experiences with the providers are. It's an interesting dynamic...obviously providers are not meant to replace girlfriends but for that hour they provide an escape.

Nobel, I agree with you. Europe kicks New York's ass in a quick minute in terms of hobbying. As soon as I have a new job and my tax return arrives, I'm off to Amsterdam to celebrate rejoining the workforce. Or at least back to my normal hobbying here.

As for your second question, when I broke up with my girlfriend in January (the former provider that I recently mentioned), the night we finally ended things for good was the culmination of a stretch of unhappiness. As I walked home, drunk and unhappy, from a SoHo bar I stopped at a deli, picked up the Village Voice and hit the ATM. Once I got home, I called a random ad and they offered to send a blonde over for $200. I was fearing the worst, but a very cute, freckled young woman arrived (I think I may have mentioned her in a previous post). She was attractive, friendly, fun, and easygoing, and we had a great time together. It definitely helped me to get over things with my ex.

Getting over

Happy Guy,

I am glad the hobby helped you get over the break-up. It hasn't helped me much...sure it has been fun for the hours when I've been engaged in it, but I walk out of these places and I'm right back to feeling the pain. I broke up in late February and have been with about 7 providers since then (including in Germany). I usually see that many over 7 months.....

I guess the two aren't related for some people....separate the hobby from emotions.

GFE isn't the same as bbbj

You can get a bbbj just about anywhere if you seem reasonably clean. You can get a bbbj from a street prostitute.

GFE involves a degree of interpersonal relating.

I cannot agree with those who think Nicole Rio's girls give a GFE. If they don't speak a word of English how can you relate?

A GFE is much much more than just a bareback suck.

Response to Fishfry

Fishfry,

I read your post about Nicole's and the language problem at times. Have you tried Cecilia when she is at Nicole's? From personal experience, she has provided me with a GFE several times. And as an added bonus, she provided this Rooster with one of the best French Lessons he has ever encountered.

[Edited by RoosterC74 on 04-08-2001 at 08:17 AM]

language has nothing to with GFE......

marina whom i think is one of the best, barely spoke a word of english when i first met her 3 years ago. today she speaks it very well. there is no difference in our meetings from then to now.

:cool: