Best Asian Provider in Toronto?

Any feedback would be appreciated. I know that Toronto has many beautiful Asian women, but sometimes there seem to be many Asian providers and sometimes very few. I have seen Anjelika from EC, but would like to hear about others. Any good Asian independents out there? Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Can't anyone post an opinion concerning this question?
I'm going back to TO for the 2nd time this month and would like to get some advice!
Should I go to Etobicoke or Missasagua(sp?)?

an agency to try

Indepenent asians are hard to come by in Toronto - at least of quality. There is a notorious GFE but VERY hard to get in touch with - Adrianna (647) 285-4616 (Filipino, petite). She's a part-time student and her studies come first. I'll be trying to get in touch with her too when I'm back for Thanksgiving.

An agency that has gotten some good comments lately about not doing the bait & switch is:
http://www.torontoorientalgirls.com

Apparently, the owner figures he can corner the market if he's upfront.

There's a review board that's similar to UG where you can do searches

www.terb.ca
and also www.canbest.com

Sorry, haven't tried MPs but you can find some info from these 2 sites.

Cheers,

Keenez

Last edited:
Thanks for the response.
I've been surfing terb.ca quite a bit this week.
They had one thread (Jenny@388) that especially intrigued me.
First of all people were talking about EBC; being NYC perv, I thought this was an abbreviation for Etobicoke! I learned later that it stood for East Beaver Creek Road.
Then they spoke of 165/155; I thought this was some sort of zipcode (it's the number on EBC). Evidently ther are about 10 AMPs in the plaza where this address is!
Also checked out romeospurplepage.com for DOZENS of liistings. It could take a lifetime to explore, but I'll have to limit it to tomorrow and Saturday.

Toronto oriental girls

I have personally seen Eva from there a few times in my travels and was never disappointed

all covered and clean but an enjoyable trip around the entire world

very close to GFE

The owner is making an effort in being very open and elimnate the "bait and switch" thought which is usually assciated with an asian agency....Evas pics on their site are truly Eva

safe travels

I actually spoke with the guy from torontoorientalgirls ("Steve") and had settled on Eva, but with the crummy weather on Friday, and Air Canada's cancelling the previous flight, I was delayed getting into TO, so was unable to see Eva (I was too busy, tired).

I did make it to Richmond Hill, EBC 165/155. AMAZING. 4 massage parlors in a row, 3 others across the parking lots, others scattered throughout the plaza.
A hobbyist's heaven!

I saw Vicky and Lilly at 338. I would recommend them HIGHLY>