Benefits and Myths of Colloidal Silver

i always carry a small bottle of colodial silver in my car as a precaution in dealing with any and all providers from sw to amps. You never know these days as some STDs are antibiotic resistant not chancing it. A spritz or 2 on jr and 4 -6 oz daily of colodial silver from a few companies i can recommend and you're good. If people be having to go to the clinic after seeing her something is wrong per some of the previous comments having to seek medical care after seeing her. I may seen her once or twice. I also never had that issue mentioned in previous comments As i always bring my own raincoats & shower within 40 min of seeing a provider.

i always carry a small bottle of colodial silver in my car as a precaution in dealing with any and all providers from sw to amps. You never know these days as some STDs are antibiotic resistant not chancing it. A spritz or 2 on jr and 4 -6 oz daily of colodial silver from a few companies i can recommend and you're good. If people be having to go to the clinic after seeing her something is wrong per some of the previous comments having to seek medical care after seeing her. I may seen her once or twice. I also never had that issue mentioned in previous comments As i always bring my own raincoats & shower within 40 min of seeing a provider.
I recommend that UG's read the following from Mayo Clinic about "coloidal silver"[sic] before taking "4-6oz daily" as posted above.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-...hingles, herpes, eye ailments and prostatitis.

The 4-6 oz is spread out within a course of a day. Also theres different types of colidal silver. Links below. Explain better than i can

https://atlanteanalchemy.com/history-of-colloidal-silver/

https://atlanteanalchemy.com/information-on-colloidal-silver/
From your link: “The ancients used silver internally and externally”. Yup, they also used to use bloodletting as a treatment. Physicians “treated” George Washington on his deathbed by removing 40% of his “bad blood”.

That said, my link was to Mayo Clinic.

Your links are to Atlantean Alchemy, a company that sells colloidal silver.

BTW, silver does indeed has antimicrobial properties. Then again so does bleach and Lysol products.

I will stick with a spray or two of alcohol, a Lysol or similar wipe, soap and water and a swig of Listerine after a visit to an AMP or the like—

Let’s face it.. None of the above are going to prevent an STD or worse, but an ounce of prevention is worth, in this case, a half a pound of cure

I will stick with a spray or two of alcohol, a Lysol or similar wipe, soap and water and a swig of Listerine after a visit to an AMP or the like—

Let’s face it.. None of the above are going to prevent an STD or worse, but an ounce of prevention is worth, in this case, a half a pound of cure
Lysol on your junk?

What i am saying is some people use alcohol or whatever they use. To each their own when done with a provider. Alcohol or Lysol or w/e they use

Not to break topic i am saying that i use the silver for antimicrobial properties till i can shower. When dealing with provider perhaps if folks kept a small bottle in their car would be benefit. Although no match for medical care it does help when in a pinch. As for mayo clinic they aren't always accurate.
https://www.rxlist.com/colloidal_silver/supplements.htm#SafetyConcerns
Hey, if it works for your particular biology and psychology, nobody can question that, not even the Mayo clinic. Bodies are unique which throws off the scientific study. COVID has illustrated that. The more I live, the less I believe in sccience as the ultimate determination. I have seen it fall flat on many occasions, especially when matched up against a powerful human will and belief.

Sure, listen to science, but when if comes to your survival, never underestimate the potential of a human being with a concentrated belief. Throughout history, the human will has proved supreme when nurtured and focussed.

Again, listen to science, because you don't want to be at odds with overwhelming evidence to battle. You will lose. But, in the end, you and yourself is the pinnacle of life and allow none to convince you against your own infallibility.

Hey, if it works for your particular biology and psychology, nobody can question that, not even the Mayo clinic. Bodies are unique which throws off the scientific study. COVID has illustrated that. The more I live, the less I believe in sccience as the ultimate determination. I have seen it fall flat on many occasions, especially when matched up against a powerful human will and belief.

Sure, listen to science, but when if comes to your survival, never underestimate the potential of a human being with a concentrated belief. Throughout history, the human will has proved supreme when nurtured and focussed.

Again, listen to science, because you don't want to be at odds with overwhelming evidence to battle. You will lose. But, in the end, you and yourself is the pinnacle of life and allow none to convince you against your own infallibility.
Common sense isn’t so common.

He is probably in a basement with tinfoil on his head, and eating every unproved "ancient asian remedy" .
Well, you never know. You could find yourself alone for some reason or another, without science, technology or a doctor to run to, and in an instant, you might have to turn to yourself for the answer. It is then that you realize that you are more than what you thought you were.

Well, you never know. You could find yourself alone for some reason or another, without science, technology or a doctor to run to, and in an instant, you might have to turn to yourself for the answer. It is then that you realize that you are more than what you thought you were.
What does that even mean?