Bellerose Yeah I know its Queens but close enough

http://queens.************/FemaleEs...i-n-b-e-l-l-e-r-o-s-e-n-e-w-p-i-c-26/22374203

My name is Vicky and I`m new at the job but I`m eager to learn my profession. ;)
Call me at 914-469-2647

Incalls only in Bellerose

Close to Bayside, Floral Park, Flushing, Jamaica, Little Neck, Douglaston, Nassau County, and the Cross Island Parkway exit 27E
Poster's age: 26

• Post ID: 22374203 queens

Stopped over to see this one, not bad usual jericho tnpke Eastern European location. Its the girl in the picture but some what touched up. She is curvy and could use a few hours a day at the threadmill but not bad. I had to chuckle when she was sweating and a bit out of breath....thats usually me sweating all over the place.

Nice cute face, reminded me of a German girl I met at an FFK place when I was in Germany while in service. Usual $20 for 1/2 or $60 hr, doesnt watch clock or complain as long as no one is waiting on the batters circle. I will say this not to diss her but she has a hideous scar on the right back hip which must have hurt real bad, all healed up and looks like it happen a few years ago but did not ask or comment about it, you cant miss it since its below the love handles for doggy.

Not bad service but dont think I will repeat unless she is 3rd string fix. She had another "room mate" who was fugly but nicer body, she was busy when I arrived but i might tap it next time. over all a 7 on a scale 1-10 and a good mid day fix.

Last edited:
I have been seeing a girl who is in only on Mondays called Julia - she advertises " European perfection" on BP and she is my ATF. Blonde, DD,s and a smoking body. Amazing personality , safe place and all this for 120 h/h or 180 hr. have seen her 7 times and it does not get old - no anal but she is HOT !!