Belle Femme Boutique Reviews & Discussion 347-726-9305

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Anxious to get some reviews under their belt, Belle offered me a session with Victoria in return for the evaluation. The headline is that Victoria reminded me that GFE isn't just a list of acronyms. She greeted me in very nice lingerie, smelling great, with hair and makeup done, and gave me a big French kiss while her hands explored my body and she slid my hand to where I could tell how wet she was. It was like she was my mistress who had been playing with herself all day waiting for me to come home and fuck her.

She looks like who you would come across if you were searching for Hot Brazilian milfs videos. 5' tall, thick in all the right places, I'm guessing something like 38 double D's.

She wasn't shy about exhibiting her BBBJ skills to me. We effortlessly went through a bunch of positions and in almost all of them she made clear with her actions that she was interested in pleasing me. But what really stood out bless her extremely convincing GFE performance. Lots of kissing, hugging, body to body contact, caressing, etc.

The only disappointment was that she doesn't provide PSE level services because I'm a disgusting pig and she was so fine all I could think about was filling her to the brim with my baby batter.

For those of you looking for a blow by blow reenactment I apologize, but for me with Victoria it was the attitude not any one thing that she did or didn't do.

PS she was extremely clean as evidenced by multiple rounds of DATY and DATO.

I'm glad you started this thread. I CAN VOUCH FOR VICTORIA. Yes all caps because she gets down. I saw her about two months ago after reading a review on Madam Jolie. Easy set up some light verification. I was suppose to meet V on the at the midtown location but at the last moment I was asked to meet her on the eastside. It was a bit annoying but I obliged. It was pouring that night so hopped in an uber and headed over. Nice location on the east side. I arrived walked in and and was greeted thick milf wearing a teddy. She offered me a glass of wine and off to the room. I sat on the bed and she sat across in a chair and we chatted for a bit as we both sipped a little red. I could not stop looking at her rack. Boys they are real deal she had her legs crossed and I uncrossed them to get a look at her honey pot. At the point it was time. She is fresh she is clean and that kitty was soaking wet and ready after I went snorkeling. At that point I stood up took my shirt off and got a nice round of compliments on my gym work. She then got down for some BBBJ which was A+. some of the details miss me but we went at it good for about 40mn straight. We nailed about all the usual positions and at that point I'm sweating pretty good. Took a short break and looking at her body I had to have her again. Put her on her back and went to work again. She sure can take it finished up with a Mt St. Helen eruption. I'm in concurrence with slinky GFE is SHE. I left thinking I will definitely will be back. So many providers so little time. Great service and agency. Madam J your next.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'm glad you started this thread. I CAN VOUCH FOR VICTORIA. Yes all caps because she gets down. I saw her about two months ago after reading a review on Madam Jolie. Easy set up some light verification. I was suppose to meet V on the at the midtown location but at the last moment I was asked to meet her on the eastside. It was a bit annoying but I obliged. It was pouring that night so hopped in an uber and headed over. Nice location on the east side. I arrived walked in and and was greeted thick milf wearing a teddy. She offered me a glass of wine and off to the room. I sat on the bed and she sat across in a chair and we chatted for a bit as we both sipped a little red. I could not stop looking at her rack. Boys they are real deal she had her legs crossed and I uncrossed them to get a look at her honey pot. At the point it was time. She is fresh she is clean and that kitty was soaking wet and ready after I went snorkeling. At that point I stood up took my shirt off and got a nice round of compliments on my gym work. She then got down for some BBBJ which was A+. some of the details miss me but we went at it good for about 40mn straight. We nailed about all the usual positions and at that point I'm sweating pretty good. Took a short break and looking at her body I had to have her again. Put her on her back and went to work again. She sure can take it finished up with a Mt St. Helen eruption. I'm in concurrence with slinky GFE is SHE. I left thinking I will definitely will be back. So many providers so little time. Great service and agency. Madam J your next.
Good thing you didn't ask us to go easy on you.

So Victoria was the thick MILF?
You pounded her for 40 minutes straight?
Damn bro, you're a fucking machine, must be that gym work :):) lol.

All kidding aside, how much did this session set you back and how much did you tip?

Saw they would have someone in Rye, NY which is close to me so decided to reach out.

Vetting was pretty easy if you have a UG account, so inquired about Ariana's availability.

They didn't have any other pics of Ariana, which isn't a flag but always helpful for me to determine if worth going to see.

Truthfully, was just an overall ok experience.

Ariana is the person advertised and she's gorgeous. Possibly natural and an incredible body. English is good, which is an improvement from other agencies I've worked with.

Unfortunately, the main show wasn't all I'd hoped. Thought a few more acronyms would be available based on other reviews for other talent with this agency (and at that price point), but that's on me for assuming.

Ariana didn't like hands roaming around too much and limits how much you can admire her body. Said LFK and DFK were a no with her, CBJ only, and DATY was allowed for an extra 50 but only if you had the cash on you at that moment (asked if I could Venmo, Zelle, or leave my keys and run to the ATM downstairs afterwards but nope).

Suited up and went for CBJ, MS, CG, DG, CBJ break and then MS to finish.

She seemed to want to go through motions fast, which tends to kill the mood, but had her slow down a bit towards the end. She didn't seem too annoyed, but afterwards went back into trying to get me to leave mode. Small talk as I dress and headed out.

300 roses for hh, which isn't the worst but didn't feel like I got the best experience with all the restrictions and rushing about midway through.

Would consider the 400 H, but only if more acronyms were available and a little less rushing to go through.

If other talent could travel to westchester, would be a more regular client.

Finally got around to seeing Madam J yesterday. First off location was easy but it's in quite a busy area. Rest assured no one will notice. The building is half commercial and residential. No doorman or grungy looking signs outside. Took the elevator up to the apt. The door opened and my eyes lit to to this gorgeous red headed siren. The apt is immaculately kept you can eat of the floors. Candle lit light and soft music. What was also great there was no feel of damn I hope they changed the sheets and clean up from the previous person though I suspect I was the first of the day. Madam J greeted me with a nice hug and a kiss. I paused briefly to get a good look. She has a great ass on her with soft beautiful skin. I also appreciated that she wasn't overly done in too much perfume. I knew this was going to be a great session. She took off her little outfit and I got my shirt off and quite clearly she was impressed. I later found out she did a little homework on me from a previous provider who clearly had good things to say. She then laid on the bed and got a clear look at her beautiful trimmed pussy. She has a pretty one for sure. I was ready to dive in. My oh my she was so wet my excitement level went through the roof. After some DATY I got some BBBJ which was soft and slow which was just built up the intensity. Then 69 I had to taste her wet pussy again. Nice and slow she likes it. After that she said she wants to fuck. Suited up and entered her very slow along with some DFK. Within minutes I was ready to erupt and she whispered let's cum together. It was too soon I wanted to relish it so we switched to CG. Then went to doggie where she grinned slowly back on forth on my cock. From there we went to standing missionary in front of the mirror. My hands were full of her ass as she had me in a tight bear hug. From there back to the bed for some missionary after a few more minutes I couldn't hold back and the volcano erupted after which she just held me tight as if not to let me get up as she kept going. Wow what a finish. After that we chatted for a bit while she rubbed over and complimented me on my body. Madam J is one lovely lady she speaks several languages and is well traveled. I came over wanting to hit her with a marathon fuck session. It turned out to be more of a passionate love making session. It's been a while since I've had one like this and it was totally worth it. She is a definite repeat.
500 + 40

billyS

Reign of Terror
Finally got around to seeing Madam J yesterday. First off location was easy but it's in quite a busy area. Rest assured no one will notice. The building is half commercial and residential. No doorman or grungy looking signs outside. Took the elevator up to the apt. The door opened and my eyes lit to to this gorgeous red headed siren. The apt is immaculately kept you can eat of the floors. Candle lit light and soft music. What was also great there was no feel of damn I hope they changed the sheets and clean up from the previous person though I suspect I was the first of the day. Madam J greeted me with a nice hug and a kiss. I paused briefly to get a good look. She has a great ass on her with soft beautiful skin. I also appreciated that she wasn't overly done in too much perfume. I knew this was going to be a great session. She took off her little outfit and I got my shirt off and quite clearly she was impressed. I later found out she did a little homework on me from a previous provider who clearly had good things to say. She then laid on the bed and got a clear look at her beautiful trimmed pussy. She has a pretty one for sure. I was ready to dive in. My oh my she was so wet my excitement level went through the roof. After some DATY I got some BBBJ which was soft and slow which was just built up the intensity. Then 69 I had to taste her wet pussy again. Nice and slow she likes it. After that she said she wants to fuck. Suited up and entered her very slow along with some DFK. Within minutes I was ready to erupt and she whispered let's cum together. It was too soon I wanted to relish it so we switched to CG. Then went to doggie where she grinned slowly back on forth on my cock. From there we went to standing missionary in front of the mirror. My hands were full of her ass as she had me in a tight bear hug. From there back to the bed for some missionary after a few more minutes I couldn't hold back and the volcano erupted after which she just held me tight as if not to let me get up as she kept going. Wow what a finish. After that we chatted for a bit while she rubbed over and complimented me on my body. Madam J is one lovely lady she speaks several languages and is well traveled. I came over wanting to hit her with a marathon fuck session. It turned out to be more of a passionate love making session. It's been a while since I've had one like this and it was totally worth it. She is a definite repeat.
500 + 40
Please break up your reviews with paragraph breaks and line skips to make it easier for the mods to read on a phone.

I got to see the new girl Sophia!!!

Gorgeous Brazilian girl with blonde hair tan skin and she answered the door for me in a sexy bra and leather skirt, what a sight and as usual that's all I needed your boy is hard as a rock and ready! I give her the donation and we got started..

She's has beautiful natural breast in a athletic body and damn she has one of the most awesome asses I gotta say.
We got the Shower activities with kiss and enjoy each others bodies for a few mins and she started giving me an bbbj with great suction and a nice amount of split
Highlights gotta be the rimming three ways, the BJ from behind (always a favorite)

Back to Back in the room, she starts with a sensual rim job - her soft lips and tongue up my ass, more making out I mime to her to keep her eyes on me, and I slowly dipped my tip in her mouth then slowly around her mouth, she took my hand, put it on her neck and then my whole dick was gone in her throat, eyes on me.
Her eye makeup was perfect! A few minutes of Gluck to the back of the throat,
Lots of eye contact and tongue teasing. 2 minutes of this I'm ready to get in this gorgeous girl so I tell her it's time for Doggy. I get up she positions her ass up at me while her front end is down on the bed and what a sight this is..she has one of the prettiest pussies I have ever seen just perfect and pink and I insert and it's a perfect fit nice grip and I pound her hard for a minute before I explode in the bag. She let me stay in her for like 20 seconds after exploding in the bag..

She laughed and said "wow you were so ready babe" yup lol she got up cleaned me up I took some wipes and we had small talk she's from Miami and we started talking about our favorite spots and restaurants..When she was able to sense life she went back into sexcat mode and blew me for second pop…
Soon I was behind her, even better lol. Covered up, started and finished in doggy.

Gorgeous gal AND top level of service.

Got to see Veronica when she was in westchester last week and absolutely loved our time together.

Met at what seems like her apartment during the middle of the day. Was not wearing much makeup but she's still gorgeous so didn't mind.

She had really great energy and was enthused to partake in our session. DDK, DATY, BBJ, MS, DG Lazy DG before popped in the bag.

Cuddle afterwards and some small talk before we tried to start another session. She didn't have another cover but looked around her whole place so that was unfortunate. Went for bbj and she said I could CIM to make up for it but not really something I can do. Tried to finish myself but wasn't happening so quickly after we pop 1. Some more dfk before I got ready and headed out.

Overall a great session and will be repeating with her when possible.

Victoria
60 mins - 350 (normal 400 but they gave 50 off in exchange for me writing a review)
Repeat: Yes
Recommend: Yes

I saw a couple of reviews of Victoria on UG and wanted to see what the GFE excitement was about. Booked an hour so we could really get a feel for each other.

Got there to find a 5ft tall, average build European gal (she’s italian, speaks decent english) probably in her early 40’s. She was dressed in a flower pattern cover-up, had definitely spent time getting ready looking prim and proper for our meetup (i appreciate when a girl puts effort into her looks). She offered me some whisky - i declined - i used the washroom and we gave e/o a hug and some lfk as i undressed.
Kissing got more and more passionate, we were roaming each other’s bodies with our hands. She bent down, stuck her ass out, accentuated with her gorgeous high heels, and started a sensual bbbj. Eye contact, shaft licking and ball fondling followed. I kneeled down to her after a few mins and stuck my tongue out, which she then proceeded to suck, and then the tongue action deep kissing ensued. I put her on the bed, kissed my way down to her pussy, and dined there for a good 10 mins - she moans ever so genuinely, and was dripping wet into my mouth at this point. I was determined to make her cum, so I varied technique and speeds to reward her for her very passionate squirming and moaning - it was true GFE. She moaned loudly when she exploded juices out of that tasty vag.
Next it was her turn to go down on me again, she increased suction and let me grab her hair as she worked my cock with her tongue. Nothing aggressive - just very GFE and sensual. At some point, she put her finger in my anus and gave me a prostate massage as she worked my dick with her mouth. It took about 4-5 mins of this hotness until i splooged everywhere. She took most of it in her mouth and then went to spit it out.
We spent the rest of the time cuddling together, then getting a quick mish session in so I could feel being inside of her. We did this for a while and until the clock was up, and I respectfully stopped, showered, and was on my way. I’d recommend her for a genuine GFE.

Sophia
$400 for the hour. Writing review based on great experience. No discount.

I went here looking only for rimming and BBJ and both were amazing.

Setup is very good. Nice, non descript apartment building. Anonymous and easy to blend in.

Once inside Sophia greets in one of the outfits you see in the photos. LFK and roaming. Offers shower which I decide to do solo. Dry off and meet her back by the bed. DFK. Has me sit on edge of the bed. Begins DT BBJ. Spit, bls, mixing in titty fuck. Move to laying on the bed. Proceeds to lift my legs and deep rim while HJ. Incredible. Switch to 69. DT continues. Move to standing while she lays on her side and face fuck her until bust with eye contact. Clean up, shower and off.

Will repeat.