Bella Donna 516-881-7676

All is on the table here. The problem is that their talent is very inconsistent. Two of my favorites were Suzy and Hazel when I started going to this place June of 2021 but they have since left along with anyone else that I liked there.
And you never got a number from either of them?!

Aria-
Bella Donna used to be one of my favorite spots because they still do hour appointments for a reasonable house fee but I recently stopped going here because their talent has been really sub-par.

One weekend I got a text from them saying to stop by because Aria was back in town. I had previously seen her about a year ago at their Massapequa location and she had given me one of sloppiest bbbj I had ever gotten. She's a gorgeous girl with an all natural body. I wish she had more of an ass and titties tho.

Scheduled an appointment with them and stopped by early in the afternoon. Aria greeted me at the door and led me to a room. She was very enthusiastic. She's basically american and speaks fluent English so carrying a conversation with her was no problem and refreshing actually.

Once in the room I was offered wine or water. Opted for the bottled water. Room was a little warm so I knew I would eventually need it. She left me to disrobe and came back shortly with the water.

She gives a thorough massage which is very welcoming considering the fast house style of Lantana. On the flip she massaged my legs chest and then focused in on jr as my hands started to roam around her body. She then proceeded to get a rubber. I asked about a bbbj and she denied saying she doesn't do that (she did not remember me from our session last year obviously). I didn't feel like pushing or parting with more cash so I left it at that.

Cbj was just ok. Mainly due to the rubber. I quickly moved her to the table and proceeded to pound her out from behind. I swear there was so much noise coming from that room. From the clapping of her cheeks to the moans I could tell she was really into the session. She just kept encouraging me to go harder. We went at it doggy for about 10 min, then cbj, then back to doggy. Sweat was pouring off of our bodies. Took all of another 5 min before I blasted in the bag. First time in a while for me as I usually like to finish with a bbbj.

Clean up was standard, drank my water and was on my way. Session last about 70 minutes and was never rushed.

Total damage: $300.

They are still open. I get texts from them every now and then. It’s very had to get in the door.
They are cautious….

I had a few girls there through the years. I think for the price ? There is better. But us South massive mid massive guys ? Don’t have many picks and choices so ….