Bella Donna 516-881-7676

Oh wow I thought SB stood for Sugar Baby so I just figured AL was just another acronym silly me lol smh wow. Learn something new EVERYDAY never told to learn something new food for thought lesson of the day! Thanks for that clarification much appreciated.

So I decided to try this place out last week. I’ve been seeing the ad all over since they moved and I wanted to test the waters. I got 160 for 30 minutes (which includes hj) tye massage was subpar but the flirting and the tease was very hot. She only offered me topless for 40 as the time was about to expire :( all in all 200 I would not recommend. The women was black about 5’2 small boobs decent ass and unfortunately didn’t get her name.

So I decided to try this place out last week. I’ve been seeing the ad all over since they moved and I wanted to test the waters. I got 160 for 30 minutes (which includes hj) tye massage was subpar but the flirting and the tease was very hot. She only offered me topless for 40 as the time was about to expire :( all in all 200 I would not recommend. The women was black about 5’2 small boobs decent ass and unfortunately didn’t get her name.
200 for hh hj? That’s it?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Do you remember if she had any tats?
Was she excessively talkative?
I'm just wondering if it could have been Amber from the place in North Bellmore on Taft St?

long time lurker just wanted to add because this community really is a great resource. Hope I follow the rules.

Have been to bella like 5 times past year or so, as recently as two weeks ago, I would say the typical woman there is late 30's/early 40's, though I've gotten two super hot girls in their early 20's, I normally go during the week early in the day. It's clean and convenient, and you almost surely will get a girl with a big nice ass, fake or not, and if it's your type of girl it's cool but I have to agree with other sentiments here, it's hit or miss. I did FS for 300 one time and spent 200 for the HJ the other four times.

The best massage I've ever gotten I got from here, from like late 30's latina, big firm fake butt, amazing tits, good shape, got the FS for 300, incredible massage, great CBJ in multiple positions, rode me CG in a chair, I couldn't come with the bag on, she took it off HJ to finish it was clutch. Three other times it was barely a massage at all(it's really not want they do uniformly it depends on the girl) they were all ready to get right to business, I'm pretty young and well kept and am used to being real life friends with strippers/sex workers etc so it's always chill and the girls are always excited to see me as I believe their clientele is mainly older gentlemen.

The two young girls, one there was a language barrier and the other spoke fluent english(she gave me a dedicated massage that had more to do with her being into me than personal skill) we legit beautiful, like your friends super hot sister who just graudated from college lol but I just paid 200 for the massage/HJ and came away feeling like it was overpriced. Besides the house mother for the day, I have not seen one other woman there who spoke fluent english.

Convo with a house mother from there and from what I understand there's usually like one or two girls there a day, and everyone else works it by appointments. I would venture to say the stable at bella is quite large, many many women rotate in and out of there but not on a consistently schedule. I've never seen the same woman there twice. If you find someone you like(which I'm sure I will head there a few more times until I do) it's cool but it's very possible that you walk in there and spent 200 for what amounts to a 20 minute HJ.

Def a "what you make of it" type place. Sometimes I just want to see a naked women, rub up on a big ass and a rub down/HJ and go and it's fine that's it's overpriced because of the convenience. But even after spending 200, if I did not pull the panties down they likely would've stayed on, they usually go down to bra and panties before the massage starts. But if they can get away with just bra and panties and 5 minute HJ, they will def try if you let them. You can't trust BD to give you a uniform experience but you can def make something work if you're willing to. Hope this helps.

I got the chance to check out this place last week. The women giving the massage was about 5’7 120 very lean with not much of a ass or rack and she’s black. I got the hour for 240 and nude for another 40. All in all the massage was ehh 5/10 and the flip was pretty boring. I personally wouldn’t recommend this place. 280 for a He isn’t in my ballpark. Ever since they moved locations the girls have really declined. She offered 600 for a bbj!! Give me a break!

I got the chance to check out this place last week. The women giving the massage was about 5’7 120 very lean with not much of a ass or rack and she’s black. I got the hour for 240 and nude for another 40. All in all the massage was ehh 5/10 and the flip was pretty boring. I personally wouldn’t recommend this place. 280 for a He isn’t in my ballpark. Ever since they moved locations the girls have really declined. She offered 600 for a bbj!! Give me a break!
WHAT!!
Tks for the intel-
Shame, as this place used to be half good.. Suppose they can be crossed off the list.. permanently