Beer than Julies

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I tell you what, Dawn, I'll come and sit on your lap and keep you company while all the others go upstairs. But I know what's going to happen: you're going to leave me alone when you go upstairs yourself.

Julie,

I'm impressed that you aren't getting greedy with the return of Chloe and raising your price due to the large demand there will be for her. You truly are just interested in keeping your customers happy. Bravo.

[Edited by Ash on 02-22-2001 at 09:11 AM]

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Re: Is meeting other Hobbyist taboo?

Originally posted by Ezrlove
How come the post got so many hits but only 6 replies. Is it taboo to meet other hobbyist?
Yahhhoooo- Im Silver!!!
There is sort of an unwritten rule that hobbiests are never to meet. I for one do not agree with this!

[Edited by Carl M on 02-22-2001 at 11:24 AM]

The Oak Room at The Plaza Hotel always seems to attract chicks and hobbyists after dinner, around 11 or so....

Julie, you ever go there?

h4c, thinking upscale is more fun

Ok, we have a lot of interest in this rendezvous. How do we make it happen? Should we pick a date and a location for drinks, and then move on to Julie's? The Oak Room is a great venue. Anyone care to propose a good day and time? Also, if we do this, how do we screen for LE, (who are, no doubt, loving this entire proposal)?

pswope

One out of three
jm

although the odds of LE attendance are remote,there is precedence for such an event in Md,where the local constables "attended" a soiree of Big Dog Spasters,which I believe had been promoted on that board.While no arrests were made,the gendarmes did collect Ids.

Imo,the only way to avoid such an occurence,is to limit those who could go to Julies to those who have PINs(or perhaps those vouchsafed by thos ehaving PINS).
In order to ID yourselves as UG/Julieites,you can carry folded copies of The Daily News ;-) to the bar,where Tess and bev could retrieve you .
Obviously, anybody is free to congregate in a place of public accomodation as long as no laws are violated.

Sorry to be such a downer.

Get this party started

I had the pleasure and I do mean pleasure of meeting the one and only Juli this week. Juli got me started and handed me over to Chelsea for a very nice session. But this is not about the session.

Could all the gentleman who have ALREADY replied to this tread and have ALREADY established access into Julies establishment please email me at Ezrlove@aol.com if you would like to have a drink and a small get together. Please put "Beer and Julies" in the subject line and your UG handle in the body of the message. I will also need to know which days NOT dates you will likely be available. For example "Monday, Thursday and Friday nights are good for me"

I will not respond to anyone who has not ALREADY replied to this post. And if you do not know what I mean by "ALREADY established access into Julies establishment" then there is no need for you to email me.

By the way, the three ladies interested in coming to this shin dig (for fun not business) have already been approved by Julie.

Allen

Webmaster?
Ezrlove or Julie,

Do me a favor please. When you guys figure out the when, please shoot me an email. If I'm in NY, I'd like to drop by and say hello. Thanks.

webmaster@utopiaguide.com

Re: Beer At Julie;s

Originally posted by Julienyc
Originally posted by jmcurry
Getting together for a drink is a great idea. Moving on to Julies is better. Count me in on this.
Hey guy's ,how about cclosing 9th Ave downn to everyone but yoiu guy's. We have a new place on 49th street and we could move our regular biz over there for the night while we have the Utopia party on 9th. Cheyenne is back and Erica too plus we have lots more of our regular girl's ??????
Julie!
Thanks for being so forthright on the board. Helps a lot. Im coming to NYC from Chicago tomorrow AM. If schedule allows, I hope to join you for first time this week. Im hopping to enjoy some time with Giavanna. I'm a fan of tall, vuluptous. I might even be interested in a double with you on reputation alone. Wish you had your pics on the site. I called Tess tonight. She was sweet.

thx

RNG

I was down in Ft Lauderdale for 10 days recently. There is a crew of regulars posters on TBD and providers that congregate at a strip bar every Thursday evening.

I decided to drop by. It was actually a fun time. Payton was there along with a new "madam", Tracy and her sister. There were a couple of ohter ladies there also I did not meet. None of the ladies I actually wanted to meet were there though. Tracy's starting up a new agency down there. She's not working anymore (she's currently involved) but if that doesn't work out, look out. Her sister's in the same boat, the relationship thing, but if she's cut loose, same thing, look out.

Anyway, Tracy seemed very concerned that her ladies give the customer a very good time. She seemed very client oriented, something along the lines of our own Julie. Some good times may be in store for clients of hers down there.

A good time seemed to be had by all. It was kinda fun meeting the ladies in a different atmosphere.

Sure did Tank, i am just working out some small details and will get back with a date and time soon. Not to many guys responded so it will be a small gathering.

And about Imperial one?

He isn't already known to Julie, but he's got a ref from Lisa, and I've seen Lisa... what's your take on this situation...maybe you can get Julie's take also...

Ezlove ....

Wahoooo My first Utopia post.

Let me know too. Thanks

Originally posted by Allen
Ezrlove or Julie,

Do me a favor please. When you guys figure out the when, please shoot me an email. If I'm in NY, I'd like to drop by and say hello. Thanks.

webmaster@utopiaguide.com