Been a long time, lots has changed

I was introduced to this forum nearly two decades ago by a friend back was i was just 18. Probably was the reason i became a perve/mongerer.

Back then Barclays, Sanford, and C's were all the rage. Good to be back. Unfortunate that what drove me back here was to share my crazy harrowing near death/life/career ending experience.

I'm thinking of going back to Carolines. I doubt the same dominican dora is still there, Are we allowed to talk about them? I last recall the thread was completely shut and closed due to too many requests. Let me know! Def dont want to break the rules on my born again newbie status.

I was introduced to this forum nearly two decades ago by a friend back was i was just 18. Probably was the reason i became a perve/mongerer.

Back then Barclays, Sanford, and C's were all the rage. Good to be back. Unfortunate that what drove me back here was to share my crazy harrowing near death/life/career ending experience.

I'm thinking of going back to Carolines. I doubt the same dominican dora is still there, Are we allowed to talk about them? I last recall the thread was completely shut and closed due to too many requests. Let me know! Def dont want to break the rules on my born again newbie status.
Barclays has since relocated. C is still C. Satan was posting regularly about C's and what eye candy was there for the week. Sanford relocated to a tuff place to park. Naydu is still there and I think Patricia retired. Good to see you back in the hunt. Have fun. Hopefully you share your neath Death experience and the new experiences with the Latin HO's,

Barclays has since relocated. C is still C. Satan was posting regularly about C's and what eye candy was there for the week. Sanford relocated to a tuff place to park. Naydu is still there and I think Patricia retired. Good to see you back in the hunt. Have fun. Hopefully you share your neath Death experience and the new experiences with the Latin HO's,
Hey tri geek, thanks for the recap. Wow thats a lot of change, but then again, in not surprised; its been a long time. I'll catch up with Caroline next week. I havent graduated to all the other spots yet. I figure one is plenty enough for this guy to handle, physically and economically.

I did share my experiece here:
http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threa...y-black-guy-cops-invovled.51958/#post-1102093