Beaufort Day Spa 415-668-1381 Review

Read about this place in another forum that is more popular on the West Coast. One of the users there talking it up as it was previously known as Wellcare and supposedly under new management. Address is 4726 Geary Blvd in Inner Richmond area of San Francisco. They have a website but its cookie cutter, useful to see who is working but none of the information is accurate. You can call to book an appointment with a particular person or walk-in.

Walked upstairs (camera to monitor), no other gatekeeping in place. Standard Chinese AMP, female greeter at the front will ask about time and lead you into a room. She did present a lineup of Mimi, Wendy, and Emily. All veterans which is different from what the shill in the other forum was claiming. I made the trip so picked the one that seemed eager to please and paid the $60 for 45 minute option. Did not partake in the VIP options, which I think is a bigger room with shower but not sure.

Mimi was easily in her 40s, not much in terms of any curves but seemed to be more busty than the others. The other options were less appealing, likely same age with less curves. Massage was good, strong hands and then on the flip she offered the add-ons. I believe FS is offered but just opted for the tug ($40). Nothing special or magical there. Cleaned up and left.

Its a no for me and thought I'd share the information to throttle expectations considering the other "reports" on the Internet to the contrary. Downtown San Francisco has better options but nothing like New York.

First time contributing and if this isn't in line with rules or standards, I can update or delete.

No shilling was done in the review pertaining to the service provided at the previous business name. Also, for similar minded guys like the one above , FS is a risky prospect. As most of these spas in this area either prohibit such activity or will notify dalaw of same. Upon my last visit to this location approx. 6 weeks ago, the same elderly lady was still there, dark rooms and no evidence of anyone else there. Did it somehow change in these past few weeks remains to be seen?. As I will plan a visit just to see if what the previous reviewer stated in terms of greeter than being presented with a lineup of women to choose from. Seems a bit odd all the same. As most of these establishments will just put in the next available woman to perform the massage service. Again I will check the veracity of previous claims and report back with findings. Something else to consider , many spas in this area have been hit hard due to Covid. So much so they now employ one or two women at most. So, again the claim of 3 women along with the greeter seems a bit off. Might it be a Friday night, weekend of holiday perhaps , then maybe just maybe that could indeed happen.