BBFS w/a young hottie

been hobbying for a long time but have very rarely been offered bbfs. saw a hot young provider from a pretty well known agency recently and she offered it to me and i went for it. didn't come inside her, though. Just curious if anyone is seeing an uptick in this? Has the whole AIDS scare truly subsided?

Chinese or Korean?

Was she Chinese or Korean?
Seems to me that the Chinese ones may not have started out as FS providers intentionally while the Korean ones planned it that way. As such, I have found that the Korean ones are much more educated in the do's and don'ts or how to's of providing FS. The Chinese ones, sometimes find themselves doing FS without intentionally starting out that way and as such, are much less educated in that respect.

I haven't been offered BBFS, but I haven't mongered that much lately. Maybe AIDS is not on people's radar that much, but AIDS & STDs are still a risk in this hobby, imho.

been hobbying for a long time but have very rarely been offered bbfs. saw a hot young provider from a pretty well known agency recently and she offered it to me and i went for it. didn't come inside her, though. Just curious if anyone is seeing an uptick in this? Has the whole AIDS scare truly subsided?
Don't make this a habit. Wait six weeks, get tested, wait a year get tested again. Having said that, your risks are lower than if you knocked down a few drinks and hit the road to drive 40 miles.

Was she Chinese or Korean?
Seems to me that the Chinese ones may not have started out as FS providers intentionally while the Korean ones planned it that way. As such, I have found that the Korean ones are much more educated in the do's and don'ts or how to's of providing FS. The Chinese ones, sometimes find themselves doing FS without intentionally starting out that way and as such, are much less educated in that respect.
neither.

AIDS may not be an 'epidemic', but if you want to play with a 'ticking time bomb,' by all means...... Such unnecessary risks for a 'quick thrill.'

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
AIDS may not be an 'epidemic', but if you want to play with a 'ticking time bomb,' by all means...... Such unnecessary risks for a 'quick thrill.'
The same could be said of BBBJ. Every single person in this hobby takes an "unnecessary risk for a quick thrill." We each, individually choose the level of risk that is in our comfort zone, but as long as you aren't abstaining from sex, then you shouldn't be judging. (and, actually, even if you are abstaining, you shouldn't be judging.)

Anyone want to take a stab at the difference in risk of HIV transmission between BBFS and BBBJ?

it's .045%.

Yes, there are other STD's as well, but when someone talks about a "ticking time bomb" usually it's the fear of HIV that they are talking about.

I am not saying BBFS is safe, and I am not saying that BBBJ isn't safer than BBFS. However, the difference, statistically, is very small. So if one is going to rail against BBFS, then one should also rail against BBBJ.

My numbers come from here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV

--
I will not contribute to any drama, in my posts or replying to posts of others, on UG or off UG/backchannel. I will not "stir the pot", incite others to gang up on posters, providers, etc. I will do my best to ELIMINATE drama, rather than create it.

Last edited:
The same could be said of BBBJ. Every single person in this hobby takes an "unnecessary risk for a quick thrill." We each, individually choose the level of risk that is in our comfort zone, but as long as you aren't abstaining from sex, then you shouldn't be judging. (and, actually, even if you are abstaining, you shouldn't be judging.)

Anyone want to take a stab at the difference in risk of HIV transmission between BBFS and BBBJ?

it's .045%.

Yes, there are other STD's as well, but when someone talks about a "ticking time bomb" usually it's the fear of HIV that they are talking about.

I am not saying BBFS is safe, and I am not saying that BBBJ isn't safer than BBFS. However, the difference, statistically, is very small. So if one is going to rail against BBFS, then one should also rail against BBBJ.

My numbers come from here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV

--
I will not contribute to any drama, in my posts or replying to posts of others, on UG or off UG/backchannel. I will not "stir the pot", incite others to gang up on posters, providers, etc. I will do my best to ELIMINATE drama, rather than create it.
WC, I'm not doubting your stats, but I'm curious where in the article you found that stat. For example, under "Transmission," they produce a chart listing different transmission methods and then a stat under a column titled "Estimated Infections per 10,000 Exposures to an Infected Source." "Receptive penile-vaginal intercourse" yields 10/10,000, while "Fellating a man" yields 1/10,000. That tells me one is 10x more likely to become infected via unprotected vaginal intercourse than unprotected oral sex. Or am I reading these statistics incorrectly?

BTW, the same chart shows that anal intercourse yields a much, much higher transmission rate (no real news there, but relatively new studies and stats); and by far the highest rate of transmission is still blood transfusion at 9,000/10,000.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
WC, I'm not doubting your stats, but I'm curious where in the article you found that stat. For example, under "Transmission," they produce a chart listing different transmission methods and then a stat under a column titled "Estimated Infections per 10,000 Exposures to an Infected Source." "Receptive penile-vaginal intercourse" yields 10/10,000, while "Fellating a man" yields 1/10,000. That tells me one is 10x more likely to become infected via unprotected vaginal intercourse than unprotected oral sex. Or am I reading these statistics incorrectly?
I believe that you are not so much reading them wrong as misinterpreting them.

Saying that something is 10x more likely than something else is meaningless without comparing it to the total you are looking at.

Something that is 10x more likely than 10% is definitely going to happen.
Something that is 10x more likely than a billion to 1 is statistically negligible.

To move it closer to the numbers we are talking about

If something has a 5% chance of happening, then something else being 10x as likely means that it's 50% going to happen. That's a 45% difference in probability. That's the number that means something because it's relative to the total.

So, looking at HIV transmission: via BBBJ it's .005% and via vaginal sex it's .05%, which is an increased probability of .045%.

I believe that you are not so much reading them wrong as misinterpreting them.

Saying that something is 10x more likely than something else is meaningless without comparing it to the total you are looking at.

Something that is 10x more likely than 10% is definitely going to happen.
Something that is 10x more likely than a billion to 1 is statistically negligible.

To move it closer to the numbers we are talking about

If something has a 5% chance of happening, then something else being 10x as likely means that it's 50% going to happen. That's a 45% difference in probability. That's the number that means something because it's relative to the total.

So, looking at HIV transmission: via BBBJ it's .005% and via vaginal sex it's .05%, which is an increased probability of .045%.

Ok being a numbers guy, lets have fun with numbers. Then how would such a disease gain traction, if the odd are one in over a thousand to get it through heterosexual sex. There are tens of millions of infections. It is hard to believe that all those africans got aids from bush meat. LOL I do not think so many there are IV users, so the odds are contracting HIV through heterosexual sex has to be higher.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Ok being a numbers guy, lets have fun with numbers. Then how would such a disease gain traction, if the odd are one in over a thousand to get it through heterosexual sex. There are tens of millions of infections. It is hard to believe that all those africans got aids from bush meat. LOL I do not think so many there are IV users, so the odds are contracting HIV through heterosexual sex has to be higher.
You are right, but you didn't look at the source site we quoted. We didn't mention it in this discussion, but the numbers are different in a "low-income country." We were just using the numbers that apply to 1st world nations, as it were. We were also only using the numbers for female to male transmission. Stat's are higher the other way.

And for a "numbers guy" you didn't cite any references for "tens of millions of infections".

Going back to Wikipedia, in 2009 it was 22.5 million in Sub-Saharan Africa. It's just always nice to have a reference. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Africa

Last edited:

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Here's an odd fact I just noticed...

It looks like in "low-income countries" transmission rates are higher female to male.

But elsewhere, transmission rates are higher male to female.

You are rolling the dice.

I enjoy a good bbbj.

A friend of mine contracted NSU, non specific urethritis from a bj. He immediately went to a clinic got some antibiotic's and was fine by the end of the week. The provider in question cancelled some sessions due to " a sore throat." Dont ask me who it was i am not saying. My point is, you are rolling the dice with everything that is uncovered. But that didnt stop my friend.. and it doesnt stop me.

Now.. bbfs... I was with a provider, BP level... maybe a year ago. She got pretty worked up... she wasnt a looker, probably self esteem issues.. whatever. All i know is my boner was in her slit.. i didnt push it all the way in.. i was in disbelief she was actually going to let me.. i asked for a condom, then we went at it. Regardless of statistics... i just know at some core level that bbfs is riskier then a bbbj. Ignorant.. perhaps.....

Last edited:

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I am not advising anyone to to any particular activity. I just don't think we should judge people who have a different risk tolerance than ourselves.

People like to say "rolling the dice" and "playing with a ticking time bomb."

Those are hyperboles (unless you have a 2,000 sided die) that are derogatory to those who are making different choices than your own.

Anyone who only partakes of CBJ could say that you and your BBBJs are playing russian roulette. And they would be about as accurate.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
You really can't quantify risk for activity like this on an individual basis. Too many unknowns.
Are you saying that since you don't know if your partner is infected, then there is no point in reasoning which behavior has more risk.

The probabilities that we are discussing are based on known facts and figures. Since we are all making risk vs reward decisions it's important to have the best information possible. The alternative is people acting like STD's aren't transmitted at all via BBBJ but still thinking that you'll definitely get AIDS 100% of the time you do BBFS.

These are just probabilities. Not absolutes. Something that is a 1 in a million shot could still happen on the first try. But the best course when making a decision is to know as much information as possible.