BBFS posts and the rise of STD warning posts.

After completing BBFS wash it with diluted Hydrogen peroxide (don’t use concentrated it will harm your skin ) after that wash with 50% IPA and then water
Thats not how most std's work. It gets up in your urethra from thrusting BB. Washing outside is too little/too late.
Your mouth and throat has pretty strong mucous and bacterial defense against some STDs BTW. not 100%.
But your urethra is a toll free highway to inside.

For women its much much worse. An infected male is depositing a large volume viral/bacterial package deep inside. Orally or vaginally.

Thats not how most std's work. It gets up in your urethra from thrusting BB.
Exactly what my MD said to me what I asked him about risks of BBBJ's
Washing outside is too little/too late.
Your mouth and throat has pretty strong mucous and bacterial defense against some STDs BTW. not 100%.
But your urethra is a toll free highway to inside.
Helps to pee right after sex.
For women its much much worse. An infected male is depositing a large volume viral/bacterial package deep inside. Orally or vaginally.
Exactly what my MD said to me what I asked him about risks of BBFS and HIV for me. He said hard to get for men unless semen is deposited in the ass.

We are not doctor? And to add if you just cover it up no std ...... right you can't fuck a drug girl bbfs and you can not fuck anything that walks just think with you're big head and not the small one . Or teach the small head not to be stupid . Or better yet get someone you care about and stop fucking out side .

everything we do has risks. kissing has risks. breathing air has risks. the world is not the way we want it to be. china said that aids would not spread through sex. they were right about that but wrong in not giving syringes to drug addicts. shocking ? people are having sex again like before the aids epidemic. no need to argue about anything, the world rebalances itself and what was and is was always inevitable and meant to be. what was more shocking was my std test came up clean. miracle of god ?

We are not doctor? And to add if you just cover it up no std ...... right you can't fuck a drug girl bbfs and you can not fuck anything that walks just think with you're big head and not the small one . Or teach the small head not to be stupid . Or better yet get someone you care about and stop fucking out side .
I agree most of us are not doctors. And some of the info posted here is stupid and wrong.
That being said you sound a little preachy with your comments.

I have to say that as someone who mongered in NYC until 2016, I was a bit taken aback recently by all these references to BBFS. Even BBBJ was uncommon when I was active there. It certainly happened, but it wasn't the first thing offered and the providers had a very special gift for sneaking a condom on you with their mouths.

I've always saved BB for the wife. For providers, I do everything covered. Simply stated: I creampie the wife only. If I were single it would be a different matter, but as a married man I'd be up shit creek with no paddle if I had to "explain" an STD to her.

As an aside, you may encounter some hostility from female doctors when describing your lifestyle, even in NYC. Especially if you're hetero. That has always been my experience. In the rest of the USA, I've had Christian and devout Muslim doctors give me irritating lectures ("Your life is a lie").

I'm planning to partake again, and I'm hoping I won't have to explain to these girls that I want a simple, run of the mill CBJ (and the stiletto heel of her patent leather red pumps jammed straight up my ASS).

Stay safe.

I have to say that as someone who mongered in NYC until 2016, I was a bit taken aback recently by all these references to BBFS. Even BBBJ was uncommon when I was active there. It certainly happened, but it wasn't the first thing offered and the providers had a very special gift for sneaking a condom on you with their mouths.

I've always saved BB for the wife. For providers, I do everything covered. Simply stated: I creampie the wife only. If I were single it would be a different matter, but as a married man I'd be up shit creek with no paddle if I had to "explain" an STD to her.

As an aside, you may encounter some hostility from female doctors when describing your lifestyle, even in NYC. Especially if you're hetero. That has always been my experience. In the rest of the USA, I've had Christian and devout Muslim doctors give me irritating lectures ("Your life is a lie").

I'm planning to partake again, and I'm hoping I won't have to explain to these girls that I want a simple, run of the mill CBJ (and the stiletto heel of her patent leather red pumps jammed straight up my ASS).

Stay safe.
Just go to places where they dont offer gfe or pse. Ik of a few places . Ima say though gfe and pse has always been around. Jewels agency who advertises or advertised here has always been gfe. I went there a few mos after i started 2010. A few years down the line back in 2013 girls froom different agencies were offering me bbfs for free. It just was talked about less.

Just go to places where they dont offer gfe or pse. Ik of a few places . Ima say though gfe and pse has always been around. Jewels agency who advertises or advertised here has always been gfe. I went there a few mos after i started 2010. A few years down the line back in 2013 girls froom different agencies were offering me bbfs for free. It just was talked about less.
It was kept more for regulars back then. In my experience which was with AMPs back then but with Euro and American pros. After 3 sessions it wasn't uncommon for the girl to be willing to go uncovered to keep you as a customer. Generally it was hard for them to get a guys to repeat twice. Many are logical to seem extent and would rather keep going raw with a circle of regulars rather than constantly playing roulette with a train of first time randos.