BBFS posts and the rise of STD warning posts.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just an observation.

This morning I handled two posts involving the reporting or hinting at possible STD infections of AMP workers.

To be clear only absolute first hand knowledge is permitted to accuse a girl or monger of being infected.

But as the BBFS reviews have increased (keep them coming guys!) so have the accusations of STDs.

Most of these posts you guys won't see because they get deleted for not meeting the standards to be posted as outlined above.

But in my twenty plus years here I don't remember so many posts concentrated in such a short time.
Off hand in the past two months or so I've seen three reports in the city and one on the island.

The kicker was an AMP girl out east who accused a monger of spreading Clymidia because he doesn't like using a condom. The way she wrote the post, especially as a newbie we couldn't let it go through so I contacted her to get more details but after some back and forth she decided she didn't really want to cause trouble and didn't want to give anything other than the vague details of her original post.

The main problem with this is, that's it's easy for someone trying to get revenge on someone by spreading a STD rumor or a competitor doing the same.

No real easy answer here except whatch out for yourself and learn to read between the lines.

If you know you know.

I've done BBFS several times over the past 2.5 years and ive gotten two STDs from it (curable with 1 week of meds luckily). I do believe there should be some discussion on this topic, but agree with your sentiment on how it could hurt specific providers etc. BBFS obviously has increased risk so it is what it is

FWIW,
"Prescribe 200 mg of doxycycline taken within 72 hours (ideally within 24 hours or as soon as possible) after condomless oral, anal, or vaginal sex. Doxycycline can be taken daily depending on sexual activity, but no more than 200 mg every 24 hours."

Do a search and this info is from legit medical sites (gov't and non-gov't)

This seems like a great place to remind everyone that you as a hetero guy can still get PrEP meds readily from a doctor. Depending on your insurance they can be pretty cheap too. Much cheaper than having to be on antiviral cocktails for the rest of your life to hold down the hivvies.
If your 100% hetero, the chance of HIV/AIDS is insignificant, at this point no known transmission from female to female has been documented, similar rate of female to male occurrence.

That said the risk is not zero, but is far below 1%, all the other STD's are the risk. So if your strictly mongering with females you wouldn't as a risk factor need to have PrEP as a preventive cocktail forever

Plenty of these reviews on other platforms, but the amount of sb girls in their early 20’s that look at me not wanting the cover is extremely alarming!! It could be the next pandemic.

I’m not talking about the risk for thjngs you can a pill for 10 days and you’re fine, I’m talking about the things that can’t be fixed and effect your life forever.
Ain’t nobody got time for that!! Cover up!!

For the daty lovers, it’s a huge problem. Cause if I’m already eating her.. what’s the difference?? I try not to daty anyone I know (in advance) does bbfs.

Just an observation.

This morning I handled two posts involving the reporting or hinting at possible STD infections of AMP workers.

To be clear only absolute first hand knowledge is permitted to accuse a girl or monger of being infected.

But as the BBFS reviews have increased (keep them coming guys!) so have the accusations of STDs.

Most of these posts you guys won't see because they get deleted for not meeting the standards to be posted as outlined above.

But in my twenty plus years here I don't remember so many posts concentrated in such a short time.
Off hand in the past two months or so I've seen three reports in the city and one on the island.

The kicker was an AMP girl out east who accused a monger of spreading Clymidia because he doesn't like using a condom. The way she wrote the post, especially as a newbie we couldn't let it go through so I contacted her to get more details but after some back and forth she decided she didn't really want to cause trouble and didn't want to give anything other than the vague details of her original post.

The main problem with this is, that's it's easy for someone trying to get revenge on someone by spreading a STD rumor or a competitor doing the same.

No real easy answer here except whatch out for yourself and learn to read between the lines.

If you know you know.

Without naming names of mongers or AMPs. Could you share the type of STDs you have been recently informed of?

I don’t think the Doxy pep approach will help with the genital herpes (which is my biggest fear). I don’t want to hear “everyone gets cold sores” genital herpes is different.

I have also read its not super effective against the newer resistant gonorrhea (1/4 of the cases).

billyS

Reign of Terror
Without naming names of mongers or AMPs. Could you share the type of STDs you have been recently informed of?

I don’t think the Doxy pep approach will help with the genital herpes (which is my biggest fear). I don’t want to hear “everyone gets cold sores” genital herpes is different.

I have also read its not super effective against the newer resistant gonorrhea (1/4 of the cases).
Chalmydia and syphilis

Doxy pep is useless with genital herpes as antibiotics do nothing against virus.

As far as genital herpes (which is your biggest fear you say), about 12% percent of the population is inflected w/o symptoms. So if you are sexually active with multiple partners w/o using condoms or dental dams its simply a matter of time before it is acquired.
for example, given 12% of the population, the probability of coming into contact with someone who has been infected is 96% after 25 encounters with different people in the general population.

If your 100% hetero, the chance of HIV/AIDS is insignificant, at this point no known transmission from female to female has been documented, similar rate of female to male occurrence.

That said the risk is not zero, but is far below 1%, all the other STD's are the risk. So if your strictly mongering with females you wouldn't as a risk factor need to have PrEP as a preventive cocktail forever
FYI, I’ve read reviews from some hobbyists that include BBFS from Trans,then female providers. This is why I would never do BBFS or see a provider I know where a hobbyist has done BBFS with TS & female.

A lot of these Amp skanks and Indy skeezer's will let you slime them out for an extra $50-$100 dollars. Seems insignificant when you consider the risk involved. If they have so little regard for their own health, you think they going to care about yours?!
Fuck No!

Thats why a board like this is so useful

One question I have, in my hay day if you got HIV/Aids it was a death sentence, just a matter of when. It was ingrained to always use a rubber. ALWAYS. I ALWAYS did and have since. I only recently allowed myself to get BBJ's. I have gone down on maybe 2 providers in my 35 year mongering odyssey. So, why are so many men and women doing BBFS these days? Is it because of all the advanced treatments and meds now that can cure or quell the infection?

A lot of these Amp skanks and Indy skeezer's will let you slime them out for an extra $50-$100 dollars. Seems insignificant when you consider the risk involved. If they have so little regard for their own health, you think they going to care about yours?!
Fuck No!

Thats why a board like this is so useful

One question I have, in my hay day if you got HIV/Aids it was a death sentence, just a matter of when. It was ingrained to always use a rubber. ALWAYS. I ALWAYS did and have since. I only recently allowed myself to get BBJ's. I have gone down on maybe 2 providers in my 35 year mongering odyssey. So, why are so many men and women doing BBFS these days? Is it because of all the advanced treatments and meds now that can cure or quell the infection?
The problem is it is hard to pinpoint who gave you an std. Like @billyS said sometimes there is jealousy and or sabotage is attempted by competition or maybe even people who don't want everyone seeing a provider.

There was a popular amp girl the rumor was she had syphillis i think. However there were people that saw her and got tested and thankfully they didn't catch anything. There were others that swore it was her. Yet they fuck several girls raw. How are they positive it was her?

The problem is it is hard to pinpoint who gave you an std. Like @billyS said sometimes there is jealousy and or sabotage is attempted by competition or maybe even people who don't want everyone seeing a provider.

There was a popular amp girl the rumor was she had syphillis i think. However there were people that saw her and got tested and thankfully they didn't catch anything. There were others that swore it was her. Yet they fuck several girls raw. How are they positive it was her?
I get what you're saying, all I am saying is if some AMP or PRO will let you slime them out for an extra Grant or Benji it would seem like they don't have much regard for their own personal health/safety.

That goes a long way in stopping the spread of all thats out there.

Look at how many are now doing BBJ/CIM like its a no big deal. I D R it being that blasé to BBJ/CIM, especially in LI AMPS ten years ago like it is now I D K - it seems like more are willing to do more if the price is right.

Moral is, buyer beware.
Stay Safe Gents

pokler

Power Bottom
FWIW,
"Prescribe 200 mg of doxycycline taken within 72 hours (ideally within 24 hours or as soon as possible) after condomless oral, anal, or vaginal sex. Doxycycline can be taken daily depending on sexual activity, but no more than 200 mg every 24 hours."

Do a search and this info is from legit medical sites (gov't and non-gov't)

Where were you with this info when Al Capone needed you ?

To your point, I think it’s because in realty HIV/AIDS is under control and not a statistical threat to the straight population.
I’m probably a little younger than you. I remember the campaign for safe sex in the late 80s/early 90s, but I was not having sex at that point.

It seems like a calculated risk

FYI, I’ve read reviews from some hobbyists that include BBFS from Trans,then female providers. This is why I would never do BBFS or see a provider I know where a hobbyist has done BBFS with TS & female.
Technically bbfs with a trans, is still male to male sex [regardless of pretending/imagination to be male to female sex]. This would by definition not be hetero seed

In many cases, unless your doing someone different daily, it can be possible to track and determine who you caught what from with most diseases being symptomatic within a few days up to 2 weeks.

When I caught mine from getting a bbj, she was the only provider I saw within the preceding month.