BBFS - Eerily Similar - Skelly, you said it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skelley,

I wonder how many times situations like this actually happen ? As you probably recall there were 3 issues in the last incident. In this current (just finished ?) one there was only the one issue, apparently BBFS.

But somehow in this latest incident, postings were made regarding "brutality" and "rape" which now, apparently NEVER occurred.

There was a thread somewhere I remember about BBFS and whether it was wise to partake. I believe the consensus was that a hobbyist should always assume that a lady has had BBFS with SOMEONE and therefore whatever risk is present under such a situation you must assume is present every time you see ANY lady.

Presumably that makes BBFS something we should avoid.

As you said, "eerily similar". As you might expect I do not see any difference in the 2 incidents and my perspective is no different now than it was then.

Doesn't seem to have changed Ozzy's perspective either and I for one, don't blame him.

Ozzy, seems like you were right about her all along, no ? Interesting review..........

Good for you you're not involved, either.

Health,
LG

[Edited by littleguy on 03-29-2001 at 04:21 PM]

Originally posted by littleguy
Skelley,

I wonder how many times situations like this actually happen ? As you probably recall there were 3 issues in the last incident. In this current (just finished ?) one there was only the one issue, apparently BBFS.

But somehow in this latest incident, postings were made regarding "brutality" and "rape" which now, apparently NEVER occurred.

There was a thread somewhere I remember about BBFS and whether it was wise to partake. I believe the consensus was that a hobbyist should always assume that a lady has had BBFS with SOMEONE and therefore whatever risk is present under such a situation you must assume is present every time you see ANY lady.

Presumably that makes BBFS something we should avoid.

As you said, "eerily similar". As you might expect I do not see any difference in the 2 incidents and my perspective is no different now than it was then.

Doesn't seem to have changed Ozzy's perspective either and I for one, don't blame him.

Ozzy, seems like you were right about her all along, no ? Interesting review..........

Good for you you're not involved, either.

Health,
LG
LG, are you trying to have it just a little bit both ways here? you seem to imply that you're not talking about it -- at the same time that you actually are talking about it.

G.C.

Must you cut and paste every post you reply to ? Don't you think the reader could "page up" to read the previous post ?

Anyway, I don't quite understand. You said "you (littleguy)seem to imply that you're not talking about it".

How did I imply I'm not talking about it ?

Littleguy,

A little hint about why GC ALWAYS "cuts and pastes" a post by another poster that he (GC) to replying to.

It's because he does not want the other poster to go back and edit the post that GC to refering to. I believe several posters have taken issue with things that GC has written only to have GC go back and edit his post that caused a problem.

Originally posted by Phantom
Littleguy,

A little hint about why GC ALWAYS "cuts and pastes" a post by another poster that he (GC) to replying to.

It's because he does not want the other poster to go back and edit the post that GC to refering to. I believe several posters have taken issue with things that GC has written only to have GC go back and edit his post that caused a problem.
if i agree with someone who points out that something is a problem, i edit it.

...and THAT's why YOU always cut and paste others posts, so THEY CAN NOT get rid of the offending material completely. They can edit THEIR own posts, but can not delete the body of their own posts when YOU cut and paste it, since they can not edit the same material out of your posts.

[Edited by Phantom on 03-29-2001 at 05:46 PM]

In regards to the topic of this thread, I've had a similar experience. Let me tell you the story and then you decide whether BBFS and more was offered.

I had become a regular of this one particular girl. I had seen this girl for close to a year and each meeting was never less then 24 hours. Sometimes it was for several days. This one meeting, which turned into our last took place a couple of yeas ago at my house at the NJ shore. I was sitting at one end of a sofa and she was lying on her side, completely naked with her head on my lap. We were watching a movie on TV.

She keep insisting that my hands roam over her naked body. At one point as my hands were stroking her ass, my finger came to rest on her puckered rosebud. No insertion, just on the outside. Since she said nothing or did nothing to stop this, I just continued what I was doing.

All of a sudden she jumps up and drags me into the bedroom, where she jumps on the bed into the classic doggie style postion. Legs spread, ass up in the air, and her head on the bed. She looks back at me and tells me that I can do, "whatever I want to her". OK. So I start making suggestions to see just how far she means.

At one point I asked her if it was OK for me to use this HUGE red jelly dildo on her. I had entirely for a novelity thing and it was HUGE. Before this she had told that she would NEVER use this. Any suggestion that I would make about doing whatever I wanted with her was met with the same answer, "you can do whatever you want with me", except for the last time when she added, "however you want".

Here was a girl who had NEVER been hinted at for doing greek and yet here she was offering it to me and I ask you was she offering it BB?

To wrap up this story, because of things she had said tp earlier in the day and she had a couple of drinks, and I do mean just a couple of glasses of wine, I figured that I would have another chance and I flipped her over and ate her for what seemed an eternity. I had seen her many times drink more and be more drunk then she was that night and she had NEVER acted like she did that night.

So I ask you, the other posters of this board, was I offered BBFS AND BBG that night?

Status
Not open for further replies.