BBFS and the threat of STD's ......or 'What Me Worry?"

FWIW:
Maybe 10 years ago I was having some irritation down in the prostate area so I went to my doc.
Told him of my activities (riskiest was BBBJ) He did a prostate exam, found nothing (he said if infected when he pressed on it I would feel a lot of pain).
So I said "how about STD tests" and he said that it requires a lot more than the lips around my penis during a BJ to get the bacteria into the urethra - BBFS is another story where you are thrusting in the vag. But if I am really concerned he would order the test. Tests came out neg.

A few years prior to that during my swinging years (maybe 100 different women over couple years with BBFSCIP.) I went for HIV test.
Medical person (medical counselor she was called) said HIV transmission to male from vag sex to unbroken skin was very small, almost nil, that it requires contact with fluids for a while, like would happen with semen deposited in vag or anus, to transmit. Even then only maybe couple percent chance per deposit.

Possible t get STD or HIV from oral sex (DATY fluids or cum in mouth if there is broken skin/ membranes such as would happen with gum disease or sore in the mouth.)

My urologist checks me out annually and says PSA is fine and unchanging and my only problem is a enlarged prostate normal for someone my age. Plus I get my script for Sildenafil (90 -50mg pills for 30 bucks or so via GoodRx) renewable 5X.
You missed the joke, he was saying it was concerning that there was nothing there when your doctor checked your prostate, as in you don't have a prostate.

I definitely believe it. One odd thing, if you click on the link and check it’s resource it’s “BackgroundCheck.org” I can’t seem to go into it. My internet browser doesn’t connect to that website.
I use several browsers on the desktop I share with my SO.

The one I use for UG (and I set it up to automatically start up in incognito mode so no cookies, history and autosuggest is saved) is Chrome and BackgroundCheck.org doesn't connect.

I've always been scared to catch anything from anyone. I've seen Jennifer for years in NJ. I new her for 10 years and always got bbbj and used a bag. Even after I cum I always clean myself with alcohol and spray that shit all over my cock.

Keep in mind I used to see her 2 to 3 times a week for a long time. One day as we were going at it she pushed me off and pulled the condom off. After that incident I was so afraid and scared. OMG.