Bay Shore AMP 516-689-9898

Found this one the other night just texting to see what place was nearby and open late. got the standard text back with the 1/2 $50 and 1 hour $60 rates along with the many beautiful ladies. So figure I’d give it a shot. Stand alone building on 5th with parking in the back. Ring the bell and met by a decent looking girl named Amanda. Maybe early 30s, looks are about a 7. Led to room, full room with doors. Tell her I want half, so I strip down and lay on the table. She comes back gives about an 8 on the massage. Spends plenty of time at my head, so had my hands on her ass. Finally tells me to flip, and ask what I want. So right for the boom boom motion, she says $160, I counter $120. We meet at $140. So she stops down, tells me to lay back down face down. She had some nice A cups, shaved and clean. So she gets on my back naked, and sensually rubs her body up and down my back, gives some nice long licks from my neck to mid back. So did that for a bit, I liked it. Finally tells me to flip again. Starts a nice bbbj, some tongues on the balls. at some point she slipped the rubber on and mounted up. Warm and tight she rode me good til I busted. Normal clean up, dressed and out. Will definitely hit this spot again.

Hit this place earlier this evening.

Wouldn’t go near this place during the day, entrance / exit is directly across from a VERY busy beer distribution center. Constant traffic going by not to mention SCPD and MTA PD use the street to get to the bay shore train station.

With that out of the way I took a ride over and Amanda greeted me at the door. I’d give her a 7 on looks. Pale, petite, small perky tits and a small but a good handful of an ass.

Took 30 minutes, medium massage. That was fine, she didn’t stop my roaming, hit all the spots and left me feeling good. Knowing FS was on the table on the flip I told her what I wanted. Offered $100, she countered at $140, I offered $120, she came back at $130 and finally took my $120.
Good CBJ with plenty of suction and hand action. Mish into doggy, blow in bag clean up and off I go.
Told me to reach out next time I want to see her and she’ll get me special price. Will probably return.

total hit $50 to the house $120 to Amanda $170 total

With the need to get the poison out I thought I’d give this place a shot since it’s not too far from me.

didn’t think the area was too busy, I stopped by like 11:00am yesterday. Parked right out front and rang the bell. Yeah I wasn’t crazy standing on the stoop for like seemed like 5 mins but was actually 30 seconds.

was greeted at the door by Amanda maybe 30 cute little outfit, but it was pretty dark in There especially considering it was a bright sunny day outside. Shows me to the room asking if hh or hour. I took the hh

quick “massage” maybe 5 mins, but like most on this bored I wasn’t there for the massage. Asked what extras I wanted I told her everything. She asked for money… I just handed over 150.

she steps out a minute and comes back and asks if I wanted a bag for the bj, I declined. Her warm mouth on my cock get me hard immediately and we switched to 69. She quickly get wet and was having a hard time focusing on my cock. Switched to standing mish until I was close and switched to mish. Blew in bag and a nice clean up. She told me “you good at sex”… lol.

all in damage 200

id repeat, she also told me to park in the back parking lot next time and use the back door. For those into anal I don’t think that was a euphemism.

I went there late last week in the AM. Easy set up by text, got a response in 10 minutes, saying Coco, Amy, and Ancho were working. I texted when I arrived, parked around the corner although lots of parking out back. I entered at the back door after ringing the Ring doorbell, and was greeted by Amy.

Amy is about 5'2", very pretty face, short black hair, spinner bod with perky A/B cups & eraser nips, has some fuzz on the peach(but I like that)and even has a slightly curvy butt. All nice. She took me to a spacious/clean room with full walls and a door. I took the full hour for $60, and was disrobed and ready when she returned.

She started with a mediocre massage without oil or lotion, and within 7-8 minutes was body sliding on my back, kissing my back and neck and ears, and then whispered in my ear, "ready to turn over?". I eagerly flipped over, she straddled over me, leaned in and gave me a couple light kisses on my lips, and asked what I wanted. I said 'everything', and she said, "how much?", I said $140, she countered 3 times with 160, but I held at 140, which she finally accepted with a big smile.

She went straight to work and asked if I wanted a cover for the BJ, and I said no. This girl enjoys what she does, and is very talented. She worked every aspect of Jr, the boys, and she even lifted my legs to get at some rimming. Real good. Then she said "69?", and I happily agreed. She went back to work doing some DT, while I was massaging her squeaky clean and fresh clit with my tongue. Then she asked "condom now?", and I said not yet, moved her into Mish where I eagerly did more DATY. She was totally into it writhing around on the table. I then slid up, rubbing the 'snake in the grass', when she rushed to get the cover on. We did some straight Mish, then to legs on my shoulder, then to doggy, then over to CG. Since I was not ready to pop yet, she asked "more BJ?", and I said yes. She slipped off the cover, and went back to BBJ, with great suction and long strokes. I blew about 2 mins later, giving her warning, but she still took CIM. Alcohol clean up, tons of smiles, warm hugs and kisses; even another 10 minutes of scalp and chest massage, a bottle of water, and on my way.

This was a very good experience, and I will by returning, for sure.

Location-8/10
Talent looks-9/10
Massage skills-5/10
Skills everywhere else-9/10
Attitude-8/10

$60/Hr house, $140 tip=$200

Amy (bbj daty fiv cfs) $60 house $140 tip

Iv been looking for a new place to go. I saw the reviews here and decided I needed to try the place out.

Amy answered the door in a cute floral dress. Ohdannyboy was spot in with his description of Amy. I’ll just add definitely A’s up top and a small but plump butt nice for a grab.

showed me to a room and paid the $60 for an hr. The massage wasn’t bad. I enjoyed it. She got a knot or so out of my back so I can’t complain. She started no oil but then used oil after asking if it was ok. Hot towel clean up to finish the massage. Spent about 15-20 min on that then was prompted to flip.

She asked if I wanted a condom for bj and I quickly said no. Alcohol spray down and she was on her way. The bbj was awesome she did a good job dt. I’m no contest winner but usually with a little extra push I can get a gag out of a girl but she did just fine. Noticed how warm her mouth was. Don’t know why but I remember it and it felt really good.

a few minutes go by and I’m ready to bust but we barley got started. So I stop her and lay her back for daty. She was hesitant at first but I started to lick her and tease her and she opened up to it. I like to think she got off at least once but who knows. Definitely felt that way. She kept wanting to get the condom but I wasn’t ready. So I lay her back on the table with her head hanging off the edge and slide in her mouth. Surprisingly she was into it and didn’t really hold me back much. Stayed there for a few while reaching down and fingering her

At this point I’m ready for the condom. She slides it on and lays back for mish. I slide in slow and she felt good. I put a hand on her neck and she was into it. So I played into that. Ended up flipping her to doggy and that little plump ass was perfect for some lite slaps that she was ok with too. I grabbed on tight and sent it in doggy and finished in the bag.

alcohol clean up I got dressed. at some point she called me something that translated to “laughing wool” not sure what she meant or the original words but it didn’t make sense to me. I’d go back no question

Iv been looking for a new place to go. I saw the reviews here and decided I needed to try the place out.

Amy answered the door in a cute floral dress. Ohdannyboy was spot in with his description of Amy. I’ll just add definitely A’s up top and a small but plump butt nice for a grab.

showed me to a room and paid the $60 for an hr. The massage wasn’t bad. I enjoyed it. She got a knot or so out of my back so I can’t complain. She started no oil but then used oil after asking if it was ok. Hot towel clean up to finish the massage. Spent about 15-20 min on that then was prompted to flip.

She asked if I wanted a condom for bj and I quickly said no. Alcohol spray down and she was on her way. The bbj was awesome she did a good job dt. I’m no contest winner but usually with a little extra push I can get a gag out of a girl but she did just fine. Noticed how warm her mouth was. Don’t know why but I remember it and it felt really good.

a few minutes go by and I’m ready to bust but we barley got started. So I stop her and lay her back for daty. She was hesitant at first but I started to lick her and tease her and she opened up to it. I like to think she got off at least once but who knows. Definitely felt that way. She kept wanting to get the condom but I wasn’t ready. So I lay her back on the table with her head hanging off the edge and slide in her mouth. Surprisingly she was into it and didn’t really hold me back much. Stayed there for a few while reaching down and fingering her

At this point I’m ready for the condom. She slides it on and lays back for mish. I slide in slow and she felt good. I put a hand on her neck and she was into it. So I played into that. Ended up flipping her to doggy and that little plump ass was perfect for some lite slaps that she was ok with too. I grabbed on tight and sent it in doggy and finished in the bag.

alcohol clean up I got dressed. at some point she called me something that translated to “laughing wool” not sure what she meant or the original words but it didn’t make sense to me. I’d go back no question
Nice review.
BTW, the Chinese have idioms just like other languages that translate literally instead of figuratively .
For example the American idioms "bite the bullet " or "left in the dark" translated into Chinese may look rather strange to a non-native English speaker but is perfectly understandable to a native English speaker.

Did she call you a sheep fucker ? :)

Did she call you a sheep fucker ? :)
lol she may have. I’m interested to see the rest of the flock

Nice review.
BTW, the Chinese have idioms just like other languages that translate literally instead of figuratively .
For example the American idioms "bite the bullet " or "left in the dark" translated into Chinese may look rather strange to a non-native English speaker but is perfectly understandable to a native English speaker.
Yeah that’s what I was figuring. Iv had a couple girls give a compliment through the translator and it worked fine. I’m just curious what it could have been

Went here Wednesday night around 10ish. Empty. A little sketchy. It’s a house with a gated back lot. I was skeptical to pull in but I did. Only car there when I pulled in, only car there when I left. Ring the bell ( ring app doorbell ) was let in by a cute girl , younger probably around 30. Sorry guys I REALLY couldn’t understand what she said her name was. Looking at other reviews, maybe it was Ancho? Really hard language barrier with her. Anyways opened the door in a little lingerie dresss. LED me to the room.

Room was very spacious. Massage table, one chair, and a little storage counter. But a very big room. Anyways, told her I was in a super hurry so no massage I just wanted to get to the fun. She asked what I wanted by acting out the motions lol. So I nod yes for everything. She says 140. I say 110. ( I had 160 total and took the half for 50 ). She countered again and insisted at 140 but told her 110 was literally all I had. So she agreed. Asked me if I wanted massage and I told her once again I was in a rush so I just wanted to go for the ending.

she starts by getting completely naked. C cups, man made. Absolutely no ass. If you’re an ass guy do not go with her. But nice cups even though very fake. She goes to put on the rubber and I ask about bbj but she said no that’s more. I wasn’t going to try to push. So she slips the rubber on and starts with cbj. Awesome Suction and took all of it. DT and was slurping. Did that for only a couple minutes before I put her on the table. Pounded away missionary for a few minutes. I started sucking on her eraser nips and she was reacting to it. She seemed to enjoy it. Asked her if I could take the rubber off and cover her stomach and tits with my poison. Not sure she understood 100% but I said fuck it, removed the bag and jerked off on her stomach and tits. She goes “ woah too much”. Sorry honey I was backed up for about a weak. As she’s cleaning it off her body she smiles and says “I like you”.

wiped myself with a wipe, got dressed, she offered massage again but I declined. She hugged me before leaving the room and walked me out. Walked past the front desk and saw they had cameras all over the house. Not a fan of that. But what are you gunna do? I was already in and out. Again, 160 total damage. Cool place, good looking Asians for once. But the somewhat sketchy parking will probably keep me away from here again. And anybody who tries going during the day, be careful. Beverage place right across the street with clear vision of lot and plenty of residential houses around this one.

Decided to give this place a try. parking behind the place is great. it's across from a beer distributor but i didn't see anyone coming in or out.
CiCi met me at the back door (pun not intended lol)... room was very private with a lock on the door.
She was cute, maybe around 28 years old, man made c cup, nice grabbable butt for a chinese girl. trimmed kitty which i like. i payed 50 for hh and i left 150 on top on my pants. she knew what i wanted so she left to get condom. started with cbj which felt great. then she layed back into mishhh... then i flipped her for a little doggy. it was a little robotic but she was sexy. only thing bad i can say is she had a little bad breath from whatever she ate for lunch. i would definitely go back.

Found this one the other night just texting to see what place was nearby and open late. got the standard text back with the 1/2 $50 and 1 hour $60 rates along with the many beautiful ladies. So figure I’d give it a shot. Stand alone building on 5th with parking in the back. Ring the bell and met by a decent looking girl named Amanda. Maybe early 30s, looks are about a 7. Led to room, full room with doors. Tell her I want half, so I strip down and lay on the table. She comes back gives about an 8 on the massage. Spends plenty of time at my head, so had my hands on her ass. Finally tells me to flip, and ask what I want. So right for the boom boom motion, she says $160, I counter $120. We meet at $140. So she stops down, tells me to lay back down face down. She had some nice A cups, shaved and clean. So she gets on my back naked, and sensually rubs her body up and down my back, gives some nice long licks from my neck to mid back. So did that for a bit, I liked it. Finally tells me to flip again. Starts a nice bbbj, some tongues on the balls. at some point she slipped the rubber on and mounted up. Warm and tight she rode me good til I busted. Normal clean up, dressed and out. Will definitely hit this spot again.
I went to this spot last night. 40 min drive to 129 5th Ave Bay shore. They said they have 3 girls. When I arrived a plum short troll answer the door. I had told them what time I would arrive. The troll told me the girl was busy. Big letdown. The troll said I could go with her I asked BBBJ she said no and I left.

Brother, I think your asking like this will arouse her caution. Price is 1/2 $50, 1hour60 not including additional fees. I go there often and I can get what I want as long as I tip enough. The girls here are younger than other places and the service is better. Anyway I like this place

I went here about 2 weeks ago. I called and was told to come. Parked out front and used the back entrance. Met by Chi Chi who took off my sneakers, gave me a pair of slippers to wear and led me to a nice, comfortable room with a door and classic red fuck lights. Lol! I've been there before so when asked I tell her I want full service with rimming. Was told 250 and got it down to 240 for HH. Gave funds and stripped down while she stepped out. Chi Chi is mid 30's has some man-made B's with scarring, about 5'3" with decent body. Gave a nice massage and let me roam all over. After 5 min she started rubbing her tits on my back and licking me all over! Raised my hip and she started rimming like a champ! Flipped for BBBJ which is never bad IMO and I put her bush on my face for some 69 DATY and DATO which tasted great! Slid my tongue all the way in both holes with no stopping. Then standing mish and doggy then busted in the bag. Regular clean-up and some mouthwash and I was on my way. I will always come back to this place. I noticed I paid more then others but she does what I want and I work hard dammit! Lol.

HH 240 total.

I visited today. Parked in back. Greetrd by a Ring security door bell. So they got my pic. Door opens and sexiest little thing with real boobs and nice face and ass in cute lingerie behind door welcomes me in. Lisa. Looks like 4 rooms with full to ceiling walls and real lockable door. Wide massage table..we both start feeling each other up...I gave her the house fee. $60 and tip upfront for everything $160. She strips. Nice massage . Finger in V in ass Bbbj, missionary, doggie ( baré avail for $40 more no thanks)and finish with explosive HJ . Clean up alcohol and hot towel and then shower together. Happy Góod Friday and Happy Easter. Yes I'd go back

I visited today. Parked in back. Greetrd by a Ring security door bell. So they got my pic. Door opens and sexiest little thing with real boobs and nice face and ass in cute lingerie behind door welcomes me in. Lisa. Looks like 4 rooms with full to ceiling walls and real lockable door. Wide massage table..we both start feeling each other up...I gave her the house fee. $60 and tip upfront for everything $160. She strips. Nice massage . Finger in V in ass Bbbj, missionary, doggie ( baré avail for $40 more no thanks)and finish with explosive HJ . Clean up alcohol and hot towel and then shower together. Happy Góod Friday and Happy Easter. Yes I'd go back
Bare BJ and or Bare FS?

Visited the place yesterday, too, and also met with Lisa. The review is spot on. One of the cuter amp girls I've had the pleasure to meet in Suffolk area recently. Paid $60 and agreed to $140 for everything. She was very oral, dfk, and basically licked pretty much every part of my body before the flip. On the flip, bbbj with nice technique, then cover on, cg and boom. Cleaned up. Was offered shower, but skipped it. Will be back.

Visited the place yesterday, too, and also met with Lisa. The review is spot on. One of the cuter amp girls I've had the pleasure to meet in Suffolk area recently. Paid $60 and agreed to $140 for everything. She was very oral, dfk, and basically licked pretty much every part of my body before the flip. On the flip, bbbj with nice technique, then cover on, cg and boom. Cleaned up. Was offered shower, but skipped it. Will be back.
Did you get the BBFS offer?