Barclays New Latinas 631-987-9425 Reviews & Discussion

Tried texting and calling today. Number has restrictions?
I have moved on from this place. I've tried on 3 occasion to make an appt. I understand your closed for labor day, but no reply from them. Most unprofessional business model. What's the point being verified if they never pick up or reply to you wanting to visit. I guess that's why there are 120+ posts , and only 1 review.

I have moved on from this place. I've tried on 3 occasion to make an appt. I understand your closed for labor day, but no reply from them. Most unprofessional business model. What's the point being verified if they never pick up or reply to you wanting to visit. I guess that's why there are 120+ posts , and only 1 review.
Chill out. Not cool to get so crazy.

These places are generally low key and support their trusted customers first. It’s like playing craps. Sometimes you get lucky most times not. Sanford and Caroline’s were always attentive to their regulars. Walks ins were rare, but achievable.

I'd like to be verified. I've been a member of the board for over 10 years, but left the game for a while. Over 100 posts. I've been to UG parties and met the great Slinky (once) and some of the great old time UG'ers such as Desi Alyssa.

Plus you are in my old neighborhood and I'm often in that neck of the woods and might be a frequent customer. Would give me a reason to go visit Mom more often....

Very disappointing, I'd be a frequent customer if I could get in. Right in my old neighborhood, I'd stop in every time I see mom.
I’m sure they tried but having a spot like that in an apartment building brings a great deal of attention. I remember when Jamila and Mary ran it they were extremely careful in trying to be inconspicuous. The super of that building knew what was going on. He would see me and would chat me up a bit. Who knows what transpired there now that prevented them from continuing.

I’m sure they tried but having a spot like that in an apartment building brings a great deal of attention. I remember when Jamila and Mary ran it they were extremely careful in trying to be inconspicuous. The super of that building knew what was going on. He would see me and would chat me up a bit. Who knows what transpired there now that prevented them from continuing.
True I had a great spot near Yellowstone last year but one noisy old lady on your floor is all it takes. Noisy old guys not so much a problem.

billyS

Reign of Terror
They try to be discreet but after a while the neighbors catch on.
After Naydu left the original Sanford Ave location she moved around quite a bit. The worst location, south of Northern Blvd in a busy area also had the most heat. One time she had me pretend I was her cousin because people were always out in the hall.

They try to be discreet but after a while the neighbors catch on.
After Naydu left the original Sanford Ave location she moved around quite a bit. The worst location, south of Northern Blvd in a busy area also had the most heat. One time she had me pretend I was her cousin because people were always out in the hall.
The best spots where the ones in private homes with a side or rear entrance like Milas in Maspeth south of Grand ave. Or above a store fronts like most of the old spots along Roosevelt Ave back in the day. Lot of people on the streets there and you could just blend in sorta.

True I had a great spot near Yellowstone last year but one noisy old lady on your floor is all it takes. Noisy old guys not so much a problem.
I see there’s been talk of Latinas along roosy Ave lately...I don’t know if I’m brave enough to venture back there. Especially not after my buddy almost got taken by a gorgeous undercover awhile back. Luckily I came out just in time to warn him. That’s why I was really hoping for Barclays to materialize, but alas like most things it was too good to be true.