Barbie House 929-577-6600

Lucy $300hour

I can’t remember the last time I came twice in a session, the timing is never right but this afternoon I was able to pop two off like clockwork. I have seen Lucy elsewhere before but it’s been a while and she seemed extra amped to see me. She hasn’t changed since I’ve seen her last and Is still the insane firecracker I have come to love. She started off our encounter by engulfing me immediately tip to base before I even knew that I was getting a blowjob. Never ceases to make my jaw drop when she drops down to my cock. I normally would have told her to take it easy and go for my balls a bit but the way she was working me at this moment I wanted to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I usually don’t come this quick from head but after 5 minutes of deepthroating I came so hard it felt like I was pissing out of my dick hahaha.

The key to my success was the extended TS before we went back to the room. She paid extra close attention to my balls and ass but Gave the upper half the rest it needed for round two. She seemed to hatefuck the shit out of me like she was angry I hadn’t come to see her in a while. The look on her face as she tried to break me in Half was nothing short of sexually sinister. She knows she’s a demon and fucked the hell out of me. I didn’t let her get the last laugh. I got up turned around and fucked her from behind until I had to come and had the pleasure of unleashing one more time CIM.

Anna - 45 Minutes 260

Ann is from Brazil apparently. She's pretty tall with a gigantic ass, smaller top, and a big personality overall. Her curves were so much, specifically her big round ass and curved hips, at first I felt a bit overwhelmed. But I ended up having a great time....

Her warm personality put me at ease, and soon her mouth took over and rook me to the finish line. Lusty DFK, primo BBBJ, attention to the balls, some dirty talking in Portuguese that I didn't understand by translation but zi liked the vibe. And to finish, had to be standing doggy. What a sight. First girl I was with who had a body this super-curvy. It was an experience I would recommend.

Anya & Hermes

$520/45 one pop each

Very enjoyable group action with bottom babe Hermes and new girl (new for me) Anya. I am a sucker for a good BBBJ and a double suck with a skilled sidekick is always in the cards for me. Both girls are slender and have similar body types, both have amazing looking milkers but Hermes is slightly toner than Anya, both pretty faces and can’t forget nice lips
Up and down. I would say half of the session was spent being ravished by both of their mouths either in the room or in the shower. Usually don’t come quickly from head but after getting both jerked and sucked at the same time I didn’t stand a chance. Anya was on the clock that particular moment and took a load with a slight flinch but ladylike grace. Thank god they aren’t stingy with cups, you ever bust one out in 15 minutes and hear someone say “only time baby,” baby I think not! I reloaded my cock in a heartbeat and took turns getting riden by both but ultimately gave my second nut to Hermes as those creamy thighs bounced up and down on my cock. If I only had 30 minutes left to live, you know how I would spend it

Lucy + Alex - double, 45 minutes, 2 pops, total donation 520

I only had a little time, but also I don't like rushing. MMS suggested the 45 minutes option which I liked. And then she suggested a double, I had to think about that for a few seconds. Then she introduced Alex and Lucy, so could know how they looked, and I was like yeah, let's do it.

The rest of the 45 minutes was intense and very good. Worth it. I was pretty horny when I arrived, so I could feel that I needed to come and would come quick under the right circumstances. That happened in the table shower. They were both washing me up, and Alex started rimming me. When I turned over on the table shower, they were both sucking my balls and licking all over. And then all of a sudden Lucy started to suck my cock and about 30 seconds later her mouth was full of my cum.

They finished washing me, dried me off together, walk back to room.

They gave me a bit of 4 hands massage to make sure I'm relaxed and get me ready for another. I could tell they fully expected, and wanted, to get me to come twice in the 45 minutes.

TBH the 2nd nut didn't come as easy as the 1st one did, but it ended up feeling amazing also. Both of the girls gassed my cock up with their tongues, made me rock hard again, and then I realized I really wanted to fuck Lucy from behind. She is kinda on the smaller side, but also has a nice round ass that was calling my name at that point. When I fucked Lucy, I could still feel Alex's hands and mouth on various parts of my body. Great girls both, great teamwork and energy.

Tasha $300 bbbj cim rim. I'm sure cfs is available at the same rate.

I have a thing for mms and mms knows I have a thing for a good blow job. She says the new girl Tasha is bragging about her oral skills and would I be interested. Um, yeah? Tasha comes in, and seems OK. No English at all, and not who I would have picked out of a lineup, but that's where any disappointment ends. Her nightie comes off to reveal a great body, not thick but sturdy, great tits either real c/d or very tastefully enhanced.

I usually try to get a girl off her routine, but something about the way she took my hand made me think, no I'm just going to roll with this and see what she's about. Off to the table shower, took her time but didn't waste it. She does kind of a pressure point thing which rely relaxed me. I usually decline the rim, but she had me so at ease I went with it. Face up more ts, she starts bbbj. Oh my. No bullshit, just working it, correct pressure, I'm a happy man. I signal let's get back to the room.

Passing the desk, I tell mms yes this is the real deal, I am going to cim now, would she like to watch? Raised middle finger and cocked eyebrow, god I love her, wish she still worked the room. Tasha points me to the bed, but here I finally assert myself and point to the mini sofa. She's on her knees really doing great work. She reads my body language expertly and guages rhythm and pressure and depth as I get closer. I don't think she can dt, but it was fairly messy anyway and she really worked for the goods.

Rounded out the hour with a very relaxing massage, more of that pressure point stuff that just hits my off button in a great way. Recommend and would repeat.