Bangkok Asian Spa

This place is in the French Quarter.
I can not really review it because i walked out.
They wanted $80 when i went in. I saw 2 of the girls & they were below standards.
I could not find out if extras were to be had...
fo $80 I was not going to experiment. To much to be had in town for guarantee at $200

My first time at Bank

This place is in the French Quarter.
I can not really review it because i walked out.
They wanted $80 when i went in. I saw 2 of the girls & they were below standards.
I could not find out if extras were to be had...
fo $80 I was not going to experiment. To much to be had in town for guarantee at $200
I was drunk on hurricanes and stumbled into this place on one of my trips to Nawlins back in the late 90s. I heard about places like this, but didn't know they really existed. I got the most amazing massage EVER, then THEY ASKED ME TO TURN OVER! YAY!!!

Since then, I have been back there, but not since 2004. Is this Bangkok Spa in New Orleans still alive? Please say so.....or a good alternative.

Yes Bangkok is still around. They were raided awhile back but didnt miss a beat.

There is another Spa right down the street run by the same people that own Bangkok. I forgot the name but I went when I was a little drunk. Same prices I think. They have TS I believe and the massage was just ok. Nothing special. VERY expensive extras. I would never go back.

Yes Bangkok is still around. They were raided awhile back but didnt miss a beat.

There is another Spa right down the street run by the same people that own Bangkok. I forgot the name but I went when I was a little drunk. Same prices I think. They have TS I believe and the massage was just ok. Nothing special. VERY expensive extras. I would never go back.
The other place I think you are talking about is Aloha. Regardless, the R&T in New Orleans are too pricey for me. I like my 40 hh 60 h with a $20 tip for happiness that I get in New York.