Bally's in Ansonia busted

Been a long time since I posted here. I don't see the 'What's Up In CT?' thread anymore.

Anyway, the title of the thread says it all. Bally's AKA New Hong Kong in Ansonia has been raided. I'm sure we'll see it in the news soon.

Damn Shame About Ballys

This was a really nice place. Feel bad for the nice staff there.

Over at ***********, they have been chattering on and on for months about this place. All this does is vector the sex Taliban onto the scene. We really should think about that fact that too much discussion just condemns these good people.

You would have thought given Cheshire, etc., that LE would have other priorities like pursuing criminals who are actually a danger to society. But no, they like to criminalize non-criminal activities, and it probably is titillating work. There is nothing like other peoples' sex lives to turn fundamentalist conservatives on.

Been a long time since I posted here. I don't see the 'What's Up In CT?' thread anymore.

Anyway, the title of the thread says it all. Bally's AKA New Hong Kong in Ansonia has been raided. I'm sure we'll see it in the news soon.