Back in the Long Island game

Hello everyone. Been awhile since I posted on here. So long that I forgot my original email password. I moved out of state over two years ago. I ended up being in a monger dead zone. So it’s been a long time since I took part in this hobby. I’m excited to get back to LI next month for many reasons. One, being able to take part in this beautiful hobby of ours. Thinking my first stop will be a sure thing, the infamous Commack Rd. Looking forward to participating on the forums again!

Hello everyone. Been awhile since I posted on here. So long that I forgot my original email password. I moved out of state over two years ago. I ended up being in a monger dead zone. So it’s been a long time since I took part in this hobby. I’m excited to get back to LI next month for many reasons. One, being able to take part in this beautiful hobby of ours. Thinking my first stop will be a sure thing, the infamous Commack Rd. Looking forward to participating on the forums again!
Welcome back.
May I suggest that you take a look at postings on UG during past 2 years. A lot has changed.

Just curious as to where is "a monger dead zone" as I've literally been everywhere in the US, albeit perhaps not in past 15 years, and there always were areas to monger in.

I thought everywhere there were women who needed a few extra easy $'s there were men to help them out.

Welcome back.
May I suggest that you take a look at postings on UG during past 2 years. A lot has changed.

Just curious as to where is "a monger dead zone" as I've literally been everywhere in the US, albeit perhaps not in past 15 years, and there always were areas to monger in.

I thought everywhere there were women who needed a few extra easy $'s there were men to help them out.
Thank you Genius. I’ll definitely read the rules to catch up on all the changes. I lived in Eastern PA. Couldn’t find anything. Basically just the woods around here. I tried. Ever so often, my job had me venturing in the Scranton area. Just never had the time and came across mostly those “Venmo me a deposit” stuff. Found a website similar to UG but needed to verify my age with a CC number. So that was a no go for me. Couldn’t come up with a reason to head into Philly without the wife. Now I know that would’ve been a gold mine. So close yet so far. My local area felt like the land of puritans or they just kept in hidden really well. Either way, I have two years of pent up mongering excitement built up!
Glad to be part of this community again!

Thank you Genius. I’ll definitely read the rules to catch up on all the changes. I lived in Eastern PA. Couldn’t find anything. Basically just the woods around here. I tried. Ever so often, my job had me venturing in the Scranton area. Just never had the time and came across mostly those “Venmo me a deposit” stuff. Found a website similar to UG but needed to verify my age with a CC number. So that was a no go for me. Couldn’t come up with a reason to head into Philly without the wife. Now I know that would’ve been a gold mine. So close yet so far. My local area felt like the land of puritans or they just kept in hidden really well. Either way, I have two years of pent up mongering excitement built up!
Eastern PA sure is beautiful though. Was there any good NP4P action?

I’m currently living in eastern PA, not too far from Allentown / Stroudsburg
ive had to adjust my mentality since moving from LI, but there is a scene here….
SA is full of eager action…. and rates are much more reasonable (less variety as far as ethnicity) but still full of what I’m looking for.
AMP Scene is way less, very few spots that are worth the effort, and the rotation of staff isn’t frequent at all… I’ve been to a few on some exploration trips, FS is usually available after they are comfortable with you.
There are more adult bookstores/theatres than i frequented on LI haven’t checked them out yet, have a feeling they are for mostly m4m stuff.
And lastly there is a big fetish scene here, I’ve found a site that promotes it, and has groups for specific areas…. What a goldmine here. Mostly np4p and freaks that will do it all. I’ve been struggling to come up with excuses to get away from wife to meet with most of those freaks. Some aren’t lookers but they are goers, and I’m cumin either way

ive had to adjust my mentality since moving from LI, but there is a scene here….
SA is full of eager action…. and rates are much more reasonable (less variety as far as ethnicity) but still full of what I’m looking for.
AMP Scene is way less, very few spots that are worth the effort, and the rotation of staff isn’t frequent at all… I’ve been to a few on some exploration trips, FS is usually available after they are comfortable with you.
There are more adult bookstores/theatres than i frequented on LI haven’t checked them out yet, have a feeling they are for mostly m4m stuff.
And lastly there is a big fetish scene here, I’ve found a site that promotes it, and has groups for specific areas…. What a goldmine here. Mostly np4p and freaks that will do it all. I’ve been struggling to come up with excuses to get away from wife to meet with most of those freaks. Some aren’t lookers but they are goers, and I’m cumin either way
Are there alot of WOC providers? I know over the last two decades alot of blacks from NYC moved to the stroudsburg area.

As soon as I read that I'm picturing fat, or at least lumpy and shapeless, pastey white, jacked or missing teeth and a few poorly done black or grey tats on places like the upper arm, tit and or lower back (tramp stamp).

Oh, and a blonde or grey mullet cut.
Not that bad, but spot on with the tattoos
Some of the worst I’ve ever seen

Damn! I missed out. The last two years here have been stressful career wise and way too much drama with the in-laws. So I kind of just went through the motions and when I had a chance to get out of here, I jumped on it.

Charlie - I have property in the Stroudsburg area that I go to for a few days at a time - I would love anything you have to contibute. Maybe start some threads? I used to hit a great Asian FS place in NJ when I went there but that place is now closed and was also about a 50 minute drive.

Charlie - I have property in the Stroudsburg area that I go to for a few days at a time - I would love anything you have to contibute. Maybe start some threads? I used to hit a great Asian FS place in NJ when I went there but that place is now closed and was also about a 50 minute drive.
Not a bad idea. Maybe you guys can start an eastern PA general thread is mods allow. Alot of us pass through for work and mini getaways.