Avoiding Dinner Whores

I'm sure there are just as many men who like to spend money on women without sex as there are couples in which the wife has no real problem with her husband spending tons of money on strippers.

(Did Slinky ever get around to installing the irony emoticon in any of my absences?)
Ok, kinda like that buhzillionaire who married Anna Nicole Smith. I'll concede as long as we agree that isnt exactly the chubby part of the probability curve for what we're talking about.

Who?

Male family members is all I can come up with, and that doesnt fit the scenario we're talking about.
Exactly.. who?? the most lonliest of man kind on this earth who are just begging for company??? I dont know of any guys who just want to drop money on taking a chick out for a one time night with no sex... you take friends out like that... like
Hey Joe.. whats ya up to, want to grab a bite to eat"
Joe: man, I am broke..
Me: Dont sweat it Joe.. I got your back, its on me ..

FAH

Last edited:
Someone show me where to sign up to become a dinner whore. I want somebody else picking up the check. Hey I'll even fuck 'em. (ah, her I mean)

Last edited:

justme

homo economicus
Ok, kinda like that buhzillionaire who married Anna Nicole Smith. I'll concede as long as we agree that isnt exactly the chubby part of the probability curve for what we're talking about.
My post had much less to do with this thread than it did ren's thread. In fact, my post had nothing to do with this thread, really.

Mostly I was being a smart-ass.

See what that gets you?

but what you are saying takes away a woman's right to change her mind and give a guy a chance even if she's thinking the guy sucks.
You know, most men are not so ethically challenged.

I participated in a debate elsewhere where the topic of discussion was the male version of precisely this bit of business.

The men involved came down just as hard on the man who put forth it was OK to led a woman on in a "potential" sugar baby relationship for his own benefit as the men here are coming down on you.

You aren't participating in some altruistic endeavor to let a fellow potentially access your heart or your panties. You are dangling a carrot on a stick you know the donkey is never going to reach to get the burrow to cross the dining room and sign off on a free meal.

File it under: "You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time." and I would add, "And its not a good idea to fool yourself any of the time.", and be done with it. You are truly making yourself look a bit foolish.

[said with only the idea that you grow up a little your age, or lack of it, is showing.]

wishing well...

Last edited:
I can see why you might be mifted at that ...but I don't think it's up to whore status. If the woman is kind to you and you are kind to her ...even if nothing comes of it didn't everyone have a good time?
You are absolutely right. Because a "whore" usually exchanges something of value for something of value. There is quid pro quo.

What you are say you were involved in, and is practiced by others and called "dinner whores" by some is more akin to a flim-flam.

It is the emotional equivalent of the old "lottery ticket" scam.

You hold out the "winning lottery ticket" in the form of potential access to your affections or your person as the "winnings", the mark pays off by paying for an expensive dinner [dinner whores only want the best] and when the sucker goes looking to cash in finds what he is holding to be worthless.

Classic bunko.

But I know you know that all your rhetoric is you simply amusing yourself. You damn well know right from wrong. You're just jerking off the tourists for kicks.

Come on... fess up.

Dinner Whores and Darwin

I don't think it's unethical to take a free meal when someone is offering. I have men I've told I hated outright still try to buy me dinner. They know I don't want anything to do with them physically. why am I the bad guy for enjoying a sammich every now and then.

Guys really, really don't like realizing they've been the prey of species cockteaser, subspecies dinner whore. It makes us feel stupid and gullible.

I have a hard time deciding if it's "unethical" or not. On the one hand, I'd do a lot not to have to eat alone again, and I wouldn't like it if a woman felt she couldn't have dinner with me without creating an expectation in me that I had a chance with her. There's plenty of times I'd exchange dinner for company straight up.

OTOH, women who pretend availability to get stuff out of guys are cruel. What makes it bad is how realizing I've been had makes me feel. The price of a dinner is no big deal. I'm less vulnerable to teasing than most guys, because I long since realized that it's never real and it just annoys me.

My difficulties with the "ethics" thing is that this is how nature set things up. Sex is a zero-sum game with winners and losers, so how can playing the game by the rules that exist be unethical?

?????

SO NjailaRhee, curious when your going to post on here who you really are..like you did on another site...since i cant get the find other posts by you to work im not sure if you have but doubt it...if someone says it s ok, like the moderator, ill gladly cut and paste it.