Avoid Hauppauge crew 929-412-2899

Well if you look in hauppauge you'll get multiple ads for Colombian girls, all similar ads, hot photos of different girls and many different phone numbers but they all gotol the same handler.
I didn't expect the actual girl but was hoping for something in that realm...
Texted got quick response, nice hotel motor parkway. Ss100 hhr150 hr200
It was odd that at the agreed Upton time "she"sent me the room # even though I wasnt there yet lol.
When I finally got there, knocked and went in, what was behind the door was absolutely gross! I can't describe it in a way to let you know how good awful troll like this thing was..
I said no thank you and left.
Got texts they had another girl, another room, much prettier but he'll no..I can't get a boner after seeing that!
I'll avoid for a while. I hate wehen I see many adds like that for 1 town since it means you have no clue what you'll get

billyS

Reign of Terror
Well if you look in hauppauge you'll get multiple ads for Colombian girls, all similar ads, hot photos of different girls and many different phone numbers but they all gotol the same handler.
It was odd that at the agreed Upton time "she"sent me the room # even though I wasnt there yet lol.
When I finally got there, knocked and went in, what was behind the door was absolutely gross! I can't describe it in a way to let you know how good awful troll like this thing was..
Got texts they had another girl, another room, much prettier but he'll no..I can't get a boner after seeing that!
I'll avoid for a while. I hate wehen I see many adds like that for 1 town since it means you have no clue what you'll get
It might be that same crew who used to post ads for three or four different girls at the Best Western in Rockville Centre. Totally fake pictures, fat ugly girls who didn't speak English and had no idea what the handler was promising.

Dam that sucks, but good for walking away. Next time try the Huntington spot they usually have hot and real chics.