Asshole!!!

Boy am I dumb. Totally over my head. I guess we all can't be as smart as Emily OR have her psych degree.

I happen to have a psych degree and if i were to base a diagnosis for you on your postings it would be that the patient (you) present with symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

clinical definition being:

A personality disorder where the patient has an exaggerated sense of self-importance and individuality. The excessively crave attention and admiration and tend to be preoccupied by grandiose fantasies about themselves. They find interpersonal relationships difficult and tend to exploit others and lack empathy.

this ones on the house as i couldnt charge you unless I had your ins info and if you gave me such personal info youd be a jerk;)....xox

Last edited:
Here goes Desi

What is my diagnosis? I am curious.

I hope it is good things.
I dont have one for you....you bring a different view from a diff side of the box..i may disagree with the words you choose to express your opinion but i still read what you write because again you stand from a diff side of the box than I do...this xyz guy tried to out the private info of a friend i have mad respect for and am lucky to call a friend....he cannot participate in rational conversation without hurling insults and is just plain narcissistic..you on the other hand bring a fresh voice to old topics...id be bored to death if everyone constantly agreed on everything and i love a good cyber fight;) however your constant use of the words "I" and "dictate" would lead me to believe you have a slight superiority complex but it gets peoples attention (and a well earned one finger salute;)) so if it works it works....xox

LOL

Desi you just understand men so well. You manage to stay out of the box to keep successful. That is a hard thing to balance. When your too friendly you lose the "cut throat instinct" if your to "distance and cold" you lose people.

If your to needy they avoid you. If they can't get to you they want real bad.

Then again I figure your an avid reader Desi.

You know how to play chess on here with the guys. You make me a "believer" and that what really counts in this game. If you can't make a man "believe" than your not going to get far.