Asshole!!!

I receive an email from this idiot saying he saw my info on UG wanted to know what the special includes, wrote him back and told him, he then IMs me asking for a picture , told him I do not send pics, he responds with well I cannot come then, I said whatever, bye, here is the rest of the conversation. I will not print his IM but fill it in.

Asshole: thats your attitude? maybe ill just have to do a review based on this conversation, if you cant send a picture your obviously hiding something and ill be sure to make everyone aware of that
Sxysecretary74 [1:42 P.M.]: Go ahead do one, could care less my good reviews on UG will just make you look like more of an asshole than you already are.
Asshole: You just wait you cheap whore no wonder you charge 100, nobody would pay more for a cheap whore like yourself.

I then told him to go fuck imself and blocked him IM and email, well he had another email on different acct and this is his latest email.

Asshole:no you go fuck yourself you worthless whore, how am i a trick when i dont nor have i ever paid for sex you idiot, learn your game and be careful you never know who or what you are speaking too, and i rather fuck myself then some whore like you

Blondekelly, there is a lesson to be learned from this. First of all, you are in the people business. A certain % of the clientele are mentally ill, narcistic, or have contempt for the very services they use. It doesnt make them right, just not very nice human beings.

My father taught me a good lesson. Never fight with someone, unless you enjoy the fight (and maybe you do). Do you really want to blow his mind? Agree with everything he said in his email (and chuckle to yourself). He wont know what to do. And you will have the satisfication that he cant figure out how to get to you.

There is so much BS on the internet and by extension UG. No one takes a poster like that seriously, unless they have a credible body of work. And you have a cult following. So, why even bother going to the mat. Guys like that get off on attention.

Blondekelly, there is a lesson to be learned from this. First of all, you are in the people business. A certain % of the clientele are mentally ill, narcistic, or have contempt for the very services they use. It doesnt make them right, just not very nice human beings.

My father taught me a good lesson. Never fight with someone, unless you enjoy the fight (and maybe you do). Do you really want to blow his mind? Agree with everything he said in his email (and chuckle to yourself). He wont know what to do. And you will have the satisfication that he cant figure out how to get to you.

There is so much BS on the internet and by extension UG. No one takes a poster like that seriously, unless they have a credible body of work. And you have a cult following. So, why even bother going to the mat. Guys like that get off on attention.
I totally agree. I think the guy is a troll and was testing to see whether he could get BK's attention on the Board. He obviously did and in so doing, he won the game he was playing with her.

I usually agree and live by what accnts recommends but on occasion (more frequently lately) have been pushed to my limits and can understand your frustration Kelly. Sorry you had your buttons pushed but think the only thing that would have made your reply better was if youd been able to knock him out in addition to your comeback...seems lately the assholes have come out in full force....makes me think of the christmas song with a smile "...chest NUTS roasting on an open fire...." ok im tired but think you get my point;) Happy VAlentines Day, Kelly...xox

Last edited:
I usually agree and live by what accnts recommends but on occasion (more frequently lately) have been pushed to my limits and can understand your frustration Kelly. Sorry you had your buttons pushed but think the only thing that would have made your reply better was if youd been able to knock him out in addition to your comeback...seems lately the assholes have come out in full force....makes me think of the christmas song with a smile "...chest NUTS roasting on an open fire...." ok im tired but think you get my point;) Happy VAlentines Day, Kelly...xox
By assholes do you mean MONK? I don't agree and am sure that he doesn't appreciate it either.

By assholes do you mean MONK? I don't agree and am sure that he doesn't appreciate it either.
By coming on a close knit board and pretending like you know us is not a good way to be welcomed, honestly you just give me the creeps but that is proabaly your intentions. Your now becoming an instigator, this thread has nothing to do with Monk, and don't pretend like your buddies with him either. Some of us might disagree with him on one topic but he will never be loathed like you will soon be it you don't stop your nonsense, I also suggest you watch who you threaten here also, anonymous banter is one thing but threats to meet in the flesh is another. Why don't you either get with the program and figure out a way not to write like a serial killer or slither away.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'm just wondering if all the recent trolls are the same person. Scary since the party is so close. Slinky and all those involved in making it happen have more then enough to worry about, but if these trolls are merely the sock puppet of current long time member with an axe to grind, that person should be PNG at the party.

I'm just wondering if all the recent trolls are the same person. Scary since the party is so close. Slinky and all those involved in making it happen have more then enough to worry about, but if these trolls are merely the sock puppet of current long time member with an axe to grind, that person should be PNG at the party.
Billy, Hey !!

From my experience in screening I have noticed when the same undesirable guys trying to get an appointment using different names there is always something they can't hide that triggers me, it is usually a subconscious thing they aren't even aware of. I think the two from the other week are the same, not very smart, juvenile comments but no creepy overtone's, just quick tempered and childish. This new very creepy one trolling is not the same person, IMHO.

See you at the party, is a threat? How absurd. You're far safer there, then when you work out of your studio. And MONK was called an asshole and he is NOT. She should give him an apology.
We all know you will not be getting an invitation to the party, so unless you are going to crash I highly doubt I will be seeing you there. You had threaten to see me and under an assumed identity, I declined wanting any involvement with you as I have in the past so if you don't respect my wishes that is a threat. Your intentions towards me are creepy and I am making it very clear I don't want you hijacking my thread or contacting me in any way. I have heard off the board you you have been a nuisance to another provider so if you think you can do the same to me you are sadly mistaken.

Monk is a big boy and knew what he wrote was controversial and expected a backlash. I never called him an "asshole" and rarely use profanity when I write in general, Monk and I have no problem as far as I'm concerned, don't buddy up with him to gain respect here. You are a not being truthful with the board of yourself, I don't need a psych degree to know there is something off with you. You have been a member since 2005 and have never established any kind of repore with a provider or male member so now you are taking a different approach or trolling to get attention, I find you to be very troubled.

We all know you will not be getting an invitation to the party, so unless you are going to crash I highly doubt I will be seeing you there. You had threaten to see me and under an assumed identity, I declined wanting any involvement with you as I have in the past so if you don't respect my wishes that is a threat. Your intentions towards me are creepy and I am making it very clear I don't want you hijacking my thread or contacting me in any way. I have heard off the board you you have been a nuisance to another provider so if you think you can do the same to me you are sadly mistaken.

Monk is a big boy and knew what he wrote was controversial and expected a backlash. I never called him an "asshole" and rarely use profanity when I write in general, Monk and I have no problem as far as I'm concerned, don't buddy up with him to gain respect here. You are a not being truthful with the board of yourself, I don't need a psych degree to know there is something off with you. You have been a member since 2005 and have never established any kind of repore with a provider or male member so now you are taking a different approach or trolling to get attention, I find you to be very troubled.
Dear emily, a thousand apologizes if I scared you or you perceived my actions as a threat. I was merely show how your screening can truly give you a false sense of security. If I truly was planning on doing that, do you really think that I'd tell you in advance? geez u r not too bright.

And rapore(sp)? Do you really think that people are here for friendship? You're here for money and the guys for a good cum. And do you ladies really want to see the rapore we've had? Shall I copy and paste some of your e-mails?

Where did I say that U called Monk an asshole. That was desilove?