ASSCON X Review

(cross posted on nycstripclub board)

well I'm back already but I'm sure most of the crew is still going
strong at assconX!!

I had a hell of a time... lots of young ladies... I'd say 75% WOC
with 15% latina and a few russian/white ladies. most were decent lookers from mainstream clubs with a few knockouts.... of course there were a few not so knockouts too ;)

the place was PACKED. The only place not was VIP but that's fine by me. I only wish there was more lapdance/moving around space. I had quite a few enjoyable sessions with the ladies but there wasn't much wiggle room as it were. most ladies were offering VIP and I sampled one particular nice young lady by the name of Devin. Said she was a dancer at Gallaghers which I've vistited but is way too far for me to visit more than once or twice a year... unfortunately. excellent body with big natural breasts.. long dark hair which I love. did a double LD then went up for a little VIP. she said she wouldn't go as far as I liked but when we got down to it she proceeded with the bbbj. guess she can't resist me! mmmm... very skilled.

had a few other dances of all excellent mileage. a good time all around.

also finally met valjean. you the man! valjean if you are listening send me Devin's info... gotta get her into the f/stop so I can sample some more :)

a thanks for a great party all!

You clearly

have different taste in women. I'd say the party lacked "cultural diversity" since the women in attendance were predominately of one type. Since I don't want to be accused of anything, especially on MLK Day, so I'm not going to say what type. Let's just say, for your basic anglo-saxon male, the picken's were slim. Let me EMPHASIZE that's MY preference. I was out of there in an hour after a half-hearted lap dance with a tall blonde named Profanity. Headed south down the NJ Turnpike for some REAL dancers at GoGoRama in Laurence Harbor. Had a nice bump and grind with the beautiful Yvonne. She was OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!

The Dancers there...

I was there a few hours, and while the dancers were predominantly black ladies, I have to say that many of them were extremely attractive. I am usually not attracted to darker-skinned women, but I ofund myself wanting to devour A LOT of the luscious WOC there tonight. Great selection as far as that goes. And there were at least 5 or 6 white girls who I would rate 6 or better roaming around. Not to mention a few hot little Asian chicks, one of whom is named Yoko...said she works at Lace.

JackHenry...a few more white girls stumbled in at about 10:30-11:00, so you missed them. Some were hot, and some were far from it. I chatted with Profanity for a bit, and as attractive as she is, she seeemed distracted.

I got a few LDs from Topaz, who said she works at F/Stop. She is a short, petite black girl who is really cute in the face with a nice body. Good dances too. She likes to let her hands roam and she has a nice touch.

When I first walked in, i got a dance from a beautiful girl named Cody. By far ne of the most attractive white girls there.....BUT, her dance was strictly business with no roaming and little enthusiasm. She was a nice girl and nice to talk to, but obviously was only there to hustle a few bills fromt he pervs.

All in all, I persoanlly thought the selection of dancers was very good. I have a new-found throbbing in my cock for black girls that I will be sure ot explore ASAP.

MJC

WE spoke to Devin and Cody, both seemed quite resposive and hopefully will be calling this week for interviews. Also spoke to Alice, Andrea, Vanasia, Chi chi, and LEXUS will be here on Wednesday!

Cody???

Originally posted by CLUB F/STOP
WE spoke to Devin and Cody, both seemed quite resposive and hopefully will be calling this week for interviews. Also spoke to Alice, Andrea, Vanasia, Chi chi, and LEXUS will be here on Wednesday!
I wonder if there were more than one Cody there tonight. THe one I got a dance from and spoke to told me she had been turning down requests for the VIP all night because she knew what went on there and wasn't there for that.

In a big way, I hope it's the same girl, because this little cutie was a knockout.

MJC

What time Wednesday? (assuming you're saying Vanasia will be there) I'm in lust again.

Not bad, could've been better

I floated around the room between 9 and 11. Didn't see an awful lot to my liking, though I sampled quite a bit. Had a hellaciously fun time with a HUGE-titted Latina named Anita, who beat the fuckin' daylights outta my face with her (scientifically enhanced) monster milk cannons. She had me gripped by the throat at one point while she ground down with her solid XL ass (which I had the wonderful occasion to smack repeatedly) and I thought I was going to pass out ... sleeper hold style. Profanity was OK, and actually better than a few of the LDs I got. Sexy slender white girl with an accent, Anna (?), was very engaging and flirty, but made it clear she wasn't a bad girl. Still, she was fun on the couch, and had the kind of puffy, fat nipples that I really go for.

I was disappointed that 2-3 really hot girls (race indeterminant, as the room was pretty dark and crowded) never seemed to be available when I was; would have preferred to have tried them rather than a few of the others I did try (one totally listless, hustle-y Afro-Asian chick who just seemed weird; a demure Japanese girl who just didn't put much into it).

All in all, an interesting experience. Next time, I'll know a little better how to keep my money in my pocket until I've scoped out the best options. I thought the bartenders did a good job. Would not have minded a little more variety in the music. And, well, it was MLK Day, and what better way to celebrate than bringing ebony and ivory together in perfect harmony? (OK, sorry!)

Randolph NJ reporting IN

Awesome time, as a white male who just likes attractive women I was absolutely more than satisfied! I found most of the women to be very friendly and quite refreshing from the mainstream!

gritsman, i think i saw what that girl was doing to you, i was about to call 911, 'til i saw the smile on your face. everything is relative, for this type of party there were more white (american and european) and asian girls than usual. compared to recent events i have attended this was the most diverse, but still about 75% black girls. great party, jvj, we had a ball.

My first party stayed a few hours, BS'd with some of the girls, had one LD. It was a mixed crowd of whoremongers, sleeze factor was somewhat on the high side which I like and girls for the most part had good attitudes. I think I've found my next object of lust, and hopefully she starts working at F/Stop ..... my home away from home. Otherwise I'll have to go and privatize her.

Casper -- Yeah, I thought the girls were just the right balance between mellow/no pressure and squeezy/flirty/"hey, big fella."

I had just gotten in from Atlanta that afternoon, where I had enjoyed a terrific night of bar-hopping, and a surprisingly good time at a couple of favorite spots down there in the Land O' Titty. So ... momentarily at least ... I am sated. Now once the swelling on my face subsides, I'll be able to go out in public again.

Re: You clearly

Originally posted by jackhenry
have different taste in women. I'd say the party lacked "cultural diversity" since the women in attendance were predominately of one type. Since I don't want to be accused of anything, especially on MLK Day, so I'm not going to say what type. Let's just say, for your basic anglo-saxon male, the picken's were slim. Let me EMPHASIZE that's MY preference. I was out of there in an hour after a half-hearted lap dance with a tall blonde named Profanity. Headed south down the NJ Turnpike for some REAL dancers at GoGoRama in Laurence Harbor. Had a nice bump and grind with the beautiful Yvonne. She was OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!
Don't mean to be picky but why the need to apologize cause you prefer white girls? You'll never hear a black apologize for liking black girls.

To be honest

I really didn't want to apologize. But in this "politically correct" world you can hardly say anything with reference to race without somebody getting their nose out of joint. So.. here goes. I'll say it. I find absolutely nothing attractive about black women. Halle Berry, admittedly, has a great body, but I'd still have a hard time fucking her. Call me prejudice, but that's the way it is. Black men, on the other hand... JUST KIDDING!!!

Reminds me of a joke though.

White guy gets sent to prison for white collar crime. He's really nervous. When he gets to his cell, a really big black guy is there. He says, "Hey, white boy, who you wanna be. The husband or the wife??" The guy thinks quick and says, "The husband." The black guy says, "Great, now come over here and suck your wife's dick."

Last edited:
Re: Re: You clearly

Originally posted by Toreador
Don't mean to be picky but why the need to apologize cause you prefer white girls? You'll never hear a black apologize for liking black girls.

nor will you ever hear me apologize for liking white girls

Hey, it's a free country, and we're talking free enterprise. You pay for what you like, and there it is. And Howard --- thanks for your earlier note, I'm recovering nicely!

I tried to get Chi Chi to VIP all night last night and she said she doesn't do that. If you can get her in to F/Stop, I want to be her first!

To the best of my knowledge Chi chi is only available for H.R'S.

Lexus will be here on Wed. not Vanasia, hopefully she'll call soon!
I know where to find her and I haven't been there in ages and I'm in heavy lust so guess where I'm going soon ...lol