ASSCon - NYC X - Underground Strip Party 1/20/03

UG Members are invited to ASSCon NYC X, a Super Ball Strip Party.

Sponsored by Yahoo! Groups NYC Strip Clubs and presented by F/Stop & How Sweet It Is Ent.

It will be held in a Greenwich Village club on Monday, January 20th at 4pm.

The party will feature full contact wall & lap dancing.

A VIP area will be available.

Varied dancers form both mainstream & underground strip clubs.

For more info and to join in the fun click on this link:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/assconnycx/join

Hope to cya there.

Peace,
Valjean
nycstripclubs@yahoo.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nycstripclubs/

Hi Jean. I signed up also (also a different handle). Does that automatically get me into the party or is there anything else that needs to be done?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Re: Different Handles

Originally posted by clubber
Hey, I'm just curious, gritsman and TC123, why are you using different handles in NYCStrip Clubs than in UG?
Wasn't my intent. I had previously signed up on other yahoo boards with a different handle. When I tried to uses this handle on yahoo, I had a lot of problems signing in. So I gave up, and stuck with the old one.

Only 2 Days to Join!!!

With a week to go, 65 dancers have agreed to show up at our Super Ball party. Some of them might not show, and some of them will bring friends. We're still waiting to hear from 20 of them.

The dancers, who have said they were coming, are from the following clubs or parties:

31 Mainstream Dancers from Carousel, Flashdancers, Gallagher’s, Harmony, High Heels, Infinity, Lace NY, Passion Bar, Private Eyes, Pussycat, Stiletto's, Taste of Honey, and Wiggles

37 Underground Dancers from 243, 8-Ball, Big D, F/Stop, & HOE.

If half of them actually show, ASSCon-NYC X should be very interesting.

WE ARE NOT MAKING ANY PROMISES!!! We are doing our best to make this the most varied selection of dancers we can get to come. However since they are independent contractors, which ones actually show is beyond anyone's control.

CYA Monday!

Last edited:
Handles

I have a consistent handle I use for most everything I need a handle for, but when I made up one for UG I was probably drunk and I didn't realize I would be stuck with it. My Yahoo account is pre-existing ... hence.