ASS-CON Great Job!

ASS-C Great Job!

Went to party, Kick ass time. Girls where hot! and quite friendly.
A little crowded, really crowded.

Two comments, The girls should really cut down on the perfume, I had to go to my office to wipe down with alcohol to try to kill the smell......Wife would pick it up for sure.

The upstairs is also a little unaccommodating for comfort....

But really nice selection, Thanks Guys.

Last edited:
Went to the ASSC party tonight and I must say I was very impressed! I got there early (6ish) and it was a very laid back atmosphere. The girls were very friendly, and not pushy at all. It was a decent mix with quite a few ******s. I'd say about 1/2 black, 1/3 latina, and the rest asian/mixed. The lapdances were $10-20 and all 8-9s, free-roaming allowed. The VIP was $20 for the house + tips for the ladies. It was my first time there and I could only stay for a couple hours, so I didn't go for the $40 unlimited VIP, but if I didn't have time constraints, I definitely would have gone for it. There was a lot of action going on, and although there were only two semi-private spots, with the rest pretty out in the open, no one really seemed to care or notice. This might put a damper on things if you're a shy one, but it's voyeur heaven. I must say though that YMMV. Make sure you're clear on what you want and that the girl you want it from is comfortable with it. The first girl I took up gave one of the best lapdances I have ever had, but that's all she offered. Nonwithstanding, I still had a damn good time, and will definitely try to make the future parties. Oh, more newbie advice: get there early. I left around 7:30ish and it was getting pretty packed.

Asscon was SLAMMING!

Well I arrived at 6:45 and lasted until 10:20!
Met up with Vak and his buddy Rich, Kwiz, Jerry, Ray and a new monger back from Japan, who bought me a dance from Charlie and a few drinks. Another great monger buddy to hang with.
There were alot of new dancers, alot of white girls and the place was "off the hook" with people! There might have been 60 dancers there. It was hard to move around and during my VIP visits I noticed as many as 10 mongers up there at a time. Always something to watch.

I made my first VIP with Que, a loght skinned 4ft 11 Puerto Rican who gave me something like 2 dances for $10.
Next up was Sherry, 5ft 3, 25 year old girl from Irland. Brand new as well and agreed to $10 a dance right off the bat. More lile 2 dances from her as well for $10.

Chi Chi was there and a few other Orientals as well. I met Hanna from Japan, 5ft tall, 24 years old. Early on she wanted $20 but by 10pm was plastered and wanted $10 for like 3 dances. She was a "9" in my book of tricks!

Egypt, Reeses, Devon, Tinee, Lolita, KC, Sasha, Sexy,Ivy,Cash were a few to name on hand this fine evening.

The Sweet Spot is open so Kwiz, Tuna and myself will check it out Friday night. Can't wait!!

Last edited:
Club ASS-C NYC is closed on Mothers Day. Take some of that lap dance money and buy your mom some flowers!

Our next party is Wednesday May 14, 2003 @ 6pm .

CYA there.

The Champagne of Private Parties
“If it's better than this...you must be dreaming."

7th day of the Week

I use to work with Chi-Chi I can't want to see her and Hannah
there. I mean this place it very interesting. One stop shopping
like I said before I hope that I get to be SINFUL with some
of you guys next time. Sinful "7" Masters will be back, I think I
will do sundays since I live so far out on the island. If your
not familar with me you can check me out in the New York
classified section of Utopia Guide.

Can't wait to be naughty with you guys. Wednesday was great!

Utopia Guide members' discount

I tried clicking on the Utopia Guide member's discount link and nothing happened. Should I just print out the web page and bring it with me (yeah, I'm a newbie, sorry).

Re: Utopia Guide members' discount

Originally posted by remsenst
I tried clicking on the Utopia Guide member's discount link and nothing happened. Should I just print out the web page and bring it with me (yeah, I'm a newbie, sorry).
Now I got it. Thanks.