Ass-C Last Night

Ass-C last night was an absolute blast. It was my first trip and I just love it, it helped that Aliza from F-Stop was there to chat with, she is a great girl. All in all it is just so nice to get a group of women together like that most of whom are fun and happy to be there. The only down side that I dealt with would be the extremely push Russian ladies who did not take a hint. To the point that Aliza and I were chatting at the bar and the dummy still didn’t know to leaved well enough alone.

A big thank you to Aliza and Petite, both sweet smart girls who have some incredible skills in the VIP room.

So short of being rude dose anyone have a good way of getting rid of unwanted and pushy girls? I could be rude but would prefer not to be.

Last night was excellent, again. The whole environment seems to be stabilizing which made for better socializing and a great time. The dancer type appears to continue to become more diverse with each week. The infamous Russian blonde and her friend hit on me right away. It was nothing too intense but generally I was not interested. She started by telling me she is Russian, how she likes me, how I should buy her a drink. I am so jaded at this point by the recent influx of Russian dancers into, and ruining, the NJ mainstream scene that she is just the icing on the cake. I'm sure there are guys would go crazy for her, she is attractive and knows how to work her hands, "but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep".
I now a number of favorites and one night is just too short. Hard to really explain these events for example, basically there is so many really nice dancers attending that generally you can get any level of attention you want when you want it that when the occasional impromptu show that breaks out it seems like a distraction rather than what you normally would consider one of the highlights.

Originally posted by twistlok
Ass-C last night was an absolute blast. It was my first trip and I just love it, it helped that Aliza from F-Stop was there to chat with, she is a great girl. All in all it is just so nice to get a group of women together like that most of whom are fun and happy to be there. The only down side that I dealt with would be the extremely push Russian ladies who did not take a hint. To
Are you referring to the older one with a platinum blond wig?

Last edited:
great first time experience here. nice atmosphere and a nice selection. made two trips upstairs once with egypt and another with a shorty named remi. was a cute with white chick mercedes wearing a red outfit, but her numbers were ridiculous, but i wish i could have had a taste, lol. most girls were cool with the $10 dances, some chicks wanted $20 . more power to them if they can hustle it but why spend double when i can spend half.

only down side to the evening was the one small black chick that bugged out and started threatining some other chick. all in all a good time.

Last edited:
You guys pegged them, my thought when I was cornered by them was, Escape! Yet, to me it kind of adds to the whole scene. Being so tired on mainstream Russian dancers I thought these two were just typical. One time, I jumped away as one of my favorites, Jada, was walking by and I proclaimed "Time for a lapdance Right!".

Originally posted by slinkybender
Yeah, like they're going to take off your chain before April...... :p
oooo.....that was a low blow........hey, they do let us stop to eat dinner........;)

Last edited:
Annoying Russians

The two girls that were mentioned were ex- Harmony ladies. The one in the blonde wig is named Olga (I believe she's actually Polish, not Russian) and I had seen her in the Harmony for years before Fuhrer Rudy closed them down. She has a nice rack, but her personality never did anything for me, so I never really sat with her. The other girl also used to work in the Harmony as well.

Was Mercedes that tall girl with long brown hair, possibly Latina or Italian in red lingerie ? She looks real hot, but I had to leave before I had a chance to try her out. If that's the girl I'm thinking of, then I'm sorry to hear that she's probably priced out of my range.

Had a great time with Devon (haven't VIP'd with her..yet), and an auburn haired sweetie named Illona (who hasn't done any VIP yet, but said she's considering it. Has anybody been up there with her yet ?)

This event is the first one in which I came upon knowing who Mercedes was. Yes, she is good looking but frankly I did not think she really had any edge most of the ladies. I would think it would be more than fair for her to take one tenth of what she asked for fs. What I think is fair and what she actually charges and gets is my perceived value versus actual market pricing. Some luxury models don't follow the normal depreciation curve.
I can't believe I did not see Remi last night that is just the goofiest thing. How I missed that great ass in the time I spent at the party is just strange.

JohnJ

Repentant Sinner
Last night was bigger crowd than I expected ... all in all a good time... still a great ratio of men and women.

I got in there at about 10 and sat myself in my corner... watched all the pretty girls...

Best Butt has to go to Petite.... simply the roundest...firmest..ass I've ever seen in there.... and she's got such a cute face too... nice rack though a bit saggy....

Hung out with Mercedes (100% Italian so she says) during closing time... cute girl... though she does not stop talking.... "Princess" Alert..!!! I didnt bother asking her about VIP ... figure i save myself some advil.

Otherwise.... everything except for what was an almost all out brawl at the end of the eveing between two ladies.... I still enjoyed my time...

John J

Originally posted by Magnifique
Yes and no, unfortunately a very small % of Americans know where Latvia is, or what it is for that matter, sad but true. So I prefer to save myself the trouble of having to explain it 10 or 15 times a night in a loud bar to a drunk guy who doesnt even care.
Besides I don't speak latvian, I speak fluent russian...which most people are even more confused by. To make matters even harder; I don't look Russian or Latvian, but more like a midwestern highschool student hehe.
over the years, I have made friends with, and worked with many "Russians", so I know better not to collectively call them Russians when they come from the Ukraine, Latvia, etc.

Most Americans know, "Lithuanians and Letts do it/Let's do it . . . ."

Frankly, it wasn't until late adolescence that I learned that Latvia wasn't the country that Dr. Doom is the ruler of.

Originally posted by Shoot2Thrill
I can't believe I did not see Remi last night that is just the goofiest thing. How I missed that great ass in the time I spent at the party is just strange.
She was wearing a white bottom with a whit topwith a basketball jersey on the back of the top, i believe it was a Hardaway jersey.

Frankly, it wasn't until late adolescence that I learned that Latvia wasn't the count

It wasn't? Are you sure? I remember that great FF issue and I SWEAR it was Latvia.

I love this board. Women, politics, and comic books. How could you lose?

Re: Frankly, it wasn't until late adolescence that I learned that Latvia wasn't the count

Originally posted by LKone
It wasn't? Are you sure? I remember that great FF issue and I SWEAR it was Latvia.
Look into it, get some info and report back.

Originally posted by Magnifique
hehe, I'll tell you one thing "magnifique" is just my board name, I use my real name when I dance ;)
well if you wouldnt mind sharing what ya look like and what you were wearing the other night?