Asian Velvet Reviews & Discussion 347-714-2388

Mary

Received text that Mary is back to Manhattan. Ease of fixing appointment, few questions and I am good to visit.
Text when nearby and directed to the correct location.

Mary was waiting behind the door and we hugged awhile before going to her room.
Her room is big clean tidy with shower room.
Dfk like lovers before taking a quick shower. Sitting at the edge of the bed, she started bbbj dt that I cim shorty, this girl remembers what I like.

Lying on the bed spreading wide, starts massage and with some small talks about life. Around 15mins later, starts rimming, while massaging my jr which gets me hard again.
Ask for 69, savoring her tasty clean shaven p. Rubber on, cg doggy and finish release mish. Quick shower and I am on my way back to reality.

340 (opening special 300)

Mary $340/hr BBJ 69 DATY CFS

Last time I saw Mary was several months ago Nine Nine / Fun Girl Spa. She's taken some time off and just recently returned to NYC. I think the rest was good for her. She's looking as hot as ever and her service was fantastic.

Her pictures are on their website and social media and they are very accurate, it don't think they've been filtered at all. I would estimate she's early 30s, about 5'5" and 110lbs. Natural C breasts. Clean shaved and delicious. Small tattoo on her abdomen. Really nice view from behind too, I regret skipping doggie. Next time.

The location is a recently renovated apartment with three bedrooms over on 9th Avenue, not far from Times Square. I went early in the day and didn't see anyone else working then.

Mary greated me like an old friend and we took some time catching up. She offered me a beer when I got there and we spent the first 10 minutes just talking before we got naked and showered. She has a shower in her her bedroom, which was nice. I haven't seen that in a while, I've gotten used to walking down long hallways in a bathrobe or wrapped in a towel and running into other ladies or customers.

Mary is great with the GFE, lots of DFK and eye contact. BBJ was excellent too. She asked how I wanted it, fast or slow, hard or soft. She's very accommodating. Large mirror next to the bed and I was definitely enjoying the view. Switched to 69 for a while and then I had her lay down for some DATY.

Covered up for the main event. She's feels fantastic. Lots of energy too and I loved the sounds she was making. When I was ready, she took off the cover and I finished in her mouth. Talked some more afterwards as I finished my beer. Quick shower and then out the door.

I'll be back for another visit soon.

Cindy - $240 HHR - BBBJ, 69, LFK, CFS

Looks - Fit 5'5 (honestly can't remember height), pretty face, ass implants, defined abs, very soft MM C's. Possible facial work done as well. But still very pretty face and great body. Ass may not be for everyone.

I live nearby and wanted to try drive there were good reviews and pics seemed great. Only had about 30 minutes though so couldn't take advantage of the hour special they are running. Couldn't decide between Mary and Cindy but read that Cindy looked like her pics so went with her. (Cindy does not look like her pics. Yes she is very sexy and fit and I would turn her down, but those pictures are not her)

Was given an address, then another address, then another address. All very close to each other but still annoying. Get inside building (walk up) and hear commotion and talking behind the door. Finally silence then door opens. Cindy is hiding behind and inside is a pretty nice apartment. She's wearing a white sports bra and shorts which she looked incredibly sexy in. Leads me to room nearby and it's a huge room with an on suite bathroom and shower. Hard queen size bed with mirror on the wall nearby.
She asks if I want a quick shower and I undress then blue toast. Awkward shower to get into but once in she cleans Jr well and washes my hands. Helps dry me off then tells me to get comfortable and sleep be 1 minute. I believe she washed herself alone in the shower but I took that time to get out the donation and place it on the nightstand and lay down.

She comes back into the room and sets out her tools. Climb on top of me and runs get fingers down my body and begins and pretty decent bbbj. I ask for 69 and she turns around and positions. Tastes great and clean, subtle bush but nothing crazy. Blocks FIV then ends 69.
Grabs cover and says "only 30 minutes baby so need to move. Next time do hour so we can go slow and take our time". She wasn't wrong but I know I can pop fast and we were moving through everything quickly.

Covers up and rides ACG then RCG. She is very hot, has beautiful thick hair, pretty face and great body. While her ass looks good from the side, in any other position and close up it just seems a bit off. It's hard and firm as well. It isn't necessarily bad, but definitely not for everyone.

Get her in Mish and attempt to kiss which was denied. So up until now, this session has not been very GFE. Go through a few Mish variations and it's warm in the room and I run hot. She did see I was sweating and grabbed tissue to wipe my forehead and fan me as I thrust in and out. Finally I blow in the bag just as she's telling me I was going too hard.

She cleans me up and grabs me a water then sits by me in bed (was also offered a cola). Here is where her personality opens up and she changes from just collecting the nut to more GFE. We talk about where we are from, our parents, how often we see them, etc. She's leaving in 4 or 5 days to go back to China for 2 months then will be back here in November I think.
She also began randomly kissing me and really opening up. Wish it would've been like this from the beginning but it was still nice at the end. Finally get some lfk action and then we get up and get dressed.

All in all it was a great session for 30 minutes. I am noticing some of these places treat 30 minutes very different from an hour session. I guess that's partly my fault but still wish it was the same service across the board.

Anyway yes I would repeat though I would like to try Mary for sure here and maybe Leila though she's at a higher price point.

Mary $340/hr BBBJ CIM 69 CFS

Saw the pics and tempted by Mary. Text and verified.

Make appointment to come earlier in the morning and the booker make special arrangement to make it happened. Kudos

Mary wears the black one piece bodysuit as per my request which I saw on their twitter. Get very turn on when I walks in.

Undress and goes for quick standup shower. Starts Dfk while I starts roaming her and almost wanted to rip off her bodysuit. Rim, lots of bbbj dt and eye contact to ensure that the rhythm is what i like. Popped cim round one.

Chatted and have quick bite before going round 2. Round 2 takes quite some time and Mary is very patient and ensure it’s gets the poison out of me.

When leaving, ask me what other costume that I would like to see during my next visit, Maid Nurse Student. I need to start getting more funds

Mary $340/hr BBJ

I met Mary at the last UG party where we had a quick 20 min romp. I decided to visit her at Asian Velvet and glad that I did. Setting it up was easy at first but almost comical when I got close to the place. Going to different addresses I guess to make sure I wasn't LE.
Once I get inside I am reminded how simply beautiful this girl is, and she made me feel very comfortable from the start.
We shower together and she washes me thoroughly and playfully. She has a great body and really pretty face. Beautiful eyes.
Once we get to the bed she starts with a BBBJ that was just great and then started with some rimming. I haven't had that in a long time and it was kind of blowing my mind, she offered to switch to (covered) sex but I kept going with the rimming/bj and eventually couldn't help but CIM. It was incredible. I thought there would be a round two and we were kind of lingering and talking and getting to know each other. By the time I was really itching to go again the time was up. Next time I will definitely go for more.
Mary is great and this didn't feel like a typical spa experience, I will definitely repeat. Now that I know there are outfits to choose from I'm definitely looking forward to that.

Sara - 200/hhr CBJ, CFS, HJ

Got a text from Asian Velvet saying they had a new Italian girl (the one posted in their ad here). She looked sexy in the picture and was interested in her natural DS. Plus I love close so why not.
Was told over text she was "GFE lite - bbbj, CFS, lfk. No cim or dfk" which I was ok with.
Arrived and quickly let it.
Sara answered the door on sexy blue lingerie and right away I notice she is a big girl. Add in tall and appropriately sized for her height. She may be pushing 5'10-11. I wouldn't say her chest are Ds. Maybe shall Cs. She has many tattoos which are visible in her pic. Her face was pretty but definitely reminded me of a larger Russian girl. I didn't immediately regret my choice, but she isn't really my type

Led into the room and tells me to get comfortable on the bed after I disrobe. I give donation and lay down. She gathered her materials then undresses. Body is decent but again not my type.

She climbs on top of me and doesn't go for any kind of kiss, just immediately grabs my guy and goes to suck. At this point I see the condom in her mouth that goes directly on my Jr. I guess bbbj isn't an option.

She does give a pretty good cbj. Good eye contact, lip filler lips look good, pierced tongue feels nice despite the cover. I'm ready for more so all her to climb on top. She gets up and spits in the trash can then grabs lube. Kinda killed the mood a bit for me.

She rides on top and is definitely a bigger/taller girl than I'm used to but rides pretty well. I think I'm just not into it and get in my head. Have her turn over for doggy and little guy is going limp.

Ask for more BJ and at this point I ask if she can do it with no cover. She responds "no I'm better at it this way". So she replaced cover and starts another cbj. Eventually I'm up again and get her in Mish. But again I'm just not that into it and the guy goes dead.

More cbj and eventually HJ to completion. The HJ was pretty good I must say. But I also kinda was imagining other scenarios during it.

We shower and chat and I get dressed and go.
Sara is a really nice girl who I think some would absolutely love. She used to work at a spa in the city she says and is trying this gig out. Not sure if she'll continue or not.

Ultimately it wasn't a bad session. I wish I would've known it was cbj only and I let the phone person know that. Btw the phone person (maybe Mary) is pretty great and easy to work with.
On my way out Mary did come out to see me out. She's really great and I should probably just see her every time.

The end.

On the day of the flooding disaster, I had the good luck of a double with Mary & Gigi. Traveling to & from the location was a real bitch given the weather but I had an amazing hour that set me back $600. I was really hoping to just see Mary whom I was familiar with from the AS/PP days. Mary told me that she had been "retired" for about 3 years since the last time I had seen her. She looked a lot better than I remembered.

Because of the weather, Mary said that it had been a slow day and begged me to do a double and called in Gigi. Gigi was quite fetching and without saying a word, Gigi got on her knees, pulled down my zipper and gave me a BBBJ preview -- my kind of girl. And then Mary got a little busy too -- how could I say no. Mary took the lead and I ended up popping my seed in her mouth but Gigi was no mere second fiddle and contributed mightily to the session and really showed herself to be an amazing oral queen in her own right as I DATY'ed on Mary.

I usually go for 1-on-1 in part because I'm older and don't blue pill. Also I find that I can enjoy the session more "deeply" with a single gal since I only have 1 tool. That said, it was one of the best doubles I've had and Gigi is quite hot in person.

Got hook in with a pic of new lady, Rachel. About 5’2, shoulder length hair, C/D, around mid 30s and body appropriate for a pretty milf.
Mary greeted me as usual with a quick hug and me taking the opportunity to get handsy.
Rachel opened the door wearing a black tight fitting tank top and black lacy underwear. Wrapped her arms around more like and ask me if I’m happy to see her with a smile. I said so far so good. She closed the door behind me and unbuckle my pants and turned around to grind her ass on my semi hard on while she guided my hands to grab her titties. I moved one her down her underwear and little played with her pussy. A little bit of hair which I like. She then seductively slide down her underwear then turned around to finish taking off my clothes. She led me next to the bed and the she sat on the edge with her legs open to show me her good. I took that as an invite to taste her goodie. She pushed me off to the shower I stood up to p2p. She sucked me off in the standing shower.
She had me face down after the shower and sat on top of me to do some little massage. She pulled on my hip when she slide down my legs and I knew to get on all four. She run her fingers lightly up and down my thighs before she suck my balls from behind and then lick her way up my butt crack while she used one of her hand to play with the tip of my dick. The fingers on the tip felt great. I had to called for mercy and turn face up. She then sat on me and grind on my dick. After like 30 second I just ask her to let me get in. She put a 1 finger and I said yes. She get up a little and the slowly direct my dick into her. Good up and down for a good 5 mins before she turn herself over for k9. I was slapping her hard and she was moaning good. Switch to standing mish and her tits we’re flopping around til I grab them. She was twisting around when I start pinching her nipples until she playfully begged me to stop. I was getting closed to pop at that point so I move my hands to her hip and start banging her her long steady stroke. I warn her about it and ask her if she wants to take it in the pussy or the mouth. She just roll her eyes and grasp for air so I just continue and blew out a big load I saved up on week into her. A good amount leaked out when I pulled out and she ask me to grab her some tissue. Shower and got out

320+100

Mary 240/hh

Hey, first time posting so hope I get this right. Thanks for reviews so far cause it helped me decide who to see for my first time at Velvet.

Mary was as described, personable, attentive, and very chill vibe.
Started off with shower bbj, mutual touching, DFK.
Back to room for more BBJ, DFK and Rim.
Switch to Cowgirl for a bit then missionary and finished with K9 and CIM.

Been awhile for me at AMP and Mary reminded me what I’ve been missing. Will return for a longer session in the near future.

I saw Rachel the week before Thanks Giving. Descriptions have been accurate. Spinner type with noticeable bolt ons, tits on stick style, like some 90s or 00s pinup. They felt great and made for good holding points during the action. She appears to be fit or just very lean. Her abs show through during standing doggy. Stayed for the hour at 340. Unfortunately times are tough so I've cut back on the tips. Nice shower, no TS, which is something I'm a fan of. I know many others think it's a waste of time but I truely find it relaxing. Anyway shower was quick blue toaste and off totally he races. Her body really is great. If she said she was in her 30s I'd belive it. Did the usual massage, flipped in to BBJ and 69. On went the cover and she was crazy tight. Needed lube and then she was able squeeze on top gently. Several positions and popped in Mish. Waited 5 mins then did round 2 with k9 finish.

Great time will be back. I think she isonly here another week or two. I'll be back.

Rachel 360ish? 400? 1hr+ bbbj bbfs cip

I think this is my second time with Rachel. She's a little older than previous reviews are suggesting, but she looks great and omg the service is on point. Not much English but it really doesn't matter, this girl can either run a session or take directions. Pics are accurate.

I'm going to be short on details, but let's say I drank too much going in and Rachel was game for pretty much anything, and I needed several tries to get the job done.

We went longer than I initially intended, and I took more liberties than I initially intended, at the end I showed my wallet and handed over everything but a 20, hence the? This girl is a fucking trooper, A+ in my book

Rachel 360ish? 400? 1hr+ bbbj bbfs cip

I think this is my second time with Rachel. She's a little older than previous reviews are suggesting, but she looks great and omg the service is on point. Not much English but it really doesn't matter, this girl can either run a session or take directions. Pics are accurate.

I'm going to be short on details, but let's say I drank too much going in and Rachel was game for pretty much anything, and I needed several tries to get the job done.

We went longer than I initially intended, and I took more liberties than I initially intended, at the end I showed my wallet and handed over everything but a 20, hence the? This girl is a fucking trooper, A+ in my book
Was the bbfs cip included in the donation or extra?

Rachael 340/hr LFK DFK CBJ BBBJ CFS x2

Newbie post. Hope I get it right.

Long time lurker from Joise!
Had to go into the city for 1 stupid meeting so decided to use the opportunity. Texted AV, only Rachael was available. Wasn’t hard to convince me. Went to address 1 then 2… Buzzed in.I like the apartment style, and the place was empty!

Beautiful woman in bra and panties. Older than I thought but body is in great shape, petite with great MMs.
Nice hello. Took care of formalities and off to shower and toast.

In the room went at it. Acros above.

i don’t really care about being able to give Os. I’m pretty selfish and just want to be taken care of and treated well.

The service was a 10/10 based on:
I loved getting a good scrubbing in the shower. She washed and dried me.
She got Junior ready all on her own.
Between pops, received a good strong massage.
She cleaned me up both times.
Post cleanup shower helped me dress.

Her English is limited but she knows what to whisper and moan at just the right times.

Next time I’m in the city will be a easy repeat.

I've seen Rachel twice in the past three weeks. Agree totally with above comments.. She's got great body, very pretty face. Best of all for me she offers bbfs. I like to leave the door open to my room during session so other girls can watch. Done this at NYAF, Partybabesny, Natasha's old spot, pleasure palace, etc. my first time with Rachel Room was adjacent to kitchen where Mary and another girl were cooking. During standing mish I walked out to the kitchen with Rachel and continued to fuck in front of the girls. Then returned to room for more with Rachel. Left door wide open. Lie back in the bed with my legs in the air while Rachel rims me. Next thing Mary comes in to watch. She says she's got new butt plug. Proceeds to shove the plug up my ass while Rachel starts sucking my cock. Mary watches bit longer then goes back out to the kitchen. I switch to doggy with Rachel. Decide to finish in her mouth. We move to the entrance of the room. Rachel on ker knees, my cock in her mouth. Mary comes over while other girl continues making stir fry. With Mary watching us I unleash a huge blast in Rachel, s mouth. She takes it like a champ. Mary congratulates her. And, yes, at that point I still had the butt plug up my ass. My second session with Rachel pretty much same except no one available to watch, we kept door open anyway. Repeat performance from Rachel. Lots of dfk, 69 like crazy (such a delicious pussy). Multiple bbfs positions- cg, mish, doggy, standing mish. Decide to finish in her pussy this time. Asked Rachel if that was okay. Got a resounding “yes”.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I've seen Rachel twice in the past three weeks. Agree totally with above comments.. She's got great body, very pretty face. Best of all for me she offers bbfs. I like to leave the door open to my room during session so other girls can watch. Done this at NYAF, Partybabesny, Natasha's old spot, pleasure palace, etc. my first time with Rachel Room was adjacent to kitchen where Mary and another girl were cooking. During standing mish I walked out to the kitchen with Rachel and continued to fuck in front of the girls. Then returned to room for more with Rachel. Left door wide open. Lie back in the bed with my legs in the air while Rachel rims me. Next thing Mary comes in to watch. She says she's got new butt plug. Proceeds to shove the plug up my ass while Rachel starts sucking my cock. Mary watches bit longer then goes back out to the kitchen. I switch to doggy with Rachel. Decide to finish in her mouth. We move to the entrance of the room. Rachel on ker knees, my cock in her mouth. Mary comes over while other girl continues making stir fry. With Mary watching us I unleash a huge blast in Rachel, s mouth. She takes it like a champ. Mary congratulates her. And, yes, at that point I still had the butt plug up my ass. My second session with Rachel pretty much same except no one available to watch, we kept door open anyway. Repeat performance from Rachel. Lots of dfk, 69 like crazy (such a delicious pussy). Multiple bbfs positions- cg, mish, doggy, standing mish. Decide to finish in her pussy this time. Asked Rachel if that was okay. Got a resounding “yes”.
Welcome to UG., thanks for the review it was certainly an interesting read. You're a filthy animal and should fit in quite nicely here, especially in this Section.

But as far as your review goes you must always include what you paid and what you tipped.

Did you tip only for the bbfs or did you pay an upsell for raw pussy and the leave an additional tip?

Please let us know

Ah, my apologies. Right. So I gave Rachel 420. AV the person I texted with (not clear if it’s mms or maybe pps, Have yet to meet when I’ve been there) quoted 100 bbfs. Rachel has never specified an amount for bbfs. I was there close to an hour first time and about 45 min second time. I figured 420 all in and she was very appreciative. I did give Mary 60 for participating in my first visit and testing out her new butt plug on me.