Asian-Star Reviews & Discussion 646-392-2236

kayo 220 + pse (she wanted 100).....daty bbbj kissing doggie

i went there and was just really interested in kissing, making out and getting a bbbj from a cute girl. wasnt really planning on fucking; i had fucked and busted earlier in the day.

im not sure if shes the girl in the pic. shes cute enough. about 6 or 7/10 facially. has nice small b's with perky nipples. but shes really sensitive and you cant really suck on them for long. nice bubble butt

shes not really a kisser. and her bbbj was honestly not that good. all she does is go up and down with her head, at the same pace through out. at one point there was a little bit of saliva going coming down my penor shaft and she grabbed a napkin to wipe it off (lol). so yea i was getting bored so i ask for uncovered sex. the only position i could really do on the bed was doggie. the height of the bed was too low for me to do standing mish.

on a positive not, shes very tight. and my 5 incher was too big. i was deep in there but i didnt care i needed to bust a nut again. actually i did and came on her back.

shes a nice girl but lacking in some skills i guess

to anyone else that has been there recently, are heights of all the beds in there low? I was unable to do standing mish cause the heigh of the bed was too low for me (or anyone).
Yes the beds are low, if they were high you wouldn't be able to do standing doggie though. You should have grabbed the pillow and some towels and put it under her if you wanted standing mish. I thought I was the amateur lol.

kayo 220 + pse (she wanted 100).....daty bbbj kissing doggie

i went there and was just really interested in kissing, making out and getting a bbbj from a cute girl. wasnt really planning on fucking; i had fucked and busted earlier in the day.

im not sure if shes the girl in the pic. shes cute enough. about 6 or 7/10 facially. has nice small b's with perky nipples. but shes really sensitive and you cant really suck on them for long. nice bubble butt

shes not really a kisser. and her bbbj was honestly not that good. all she does is go up and down with her head, at the same pace through out. at one point there was a little bit of saliva going coming down my penor shaft and she grabbed a napkin to wipe it off (lol). so yea i was getting bored so i ask for uncovered sex. the only position i could really do on the bed was doggie. the height of the bed was too low for me to do standing mish.

on a positive not, shes very tight. and my 5 incher was too big. i was deep in there but i didnt care i needed to bust a nut again. actually i did and came on her back.

shes a nice girl but lacking in some skills i guess

to anyone else that has been there recently, are heights of all the beds in there low? I was unable to do standing mish cause the heigh of the bed was too low for me (or anyone).
Why did you cum on her back, was cip not allowed?

Kayo $320/1hr.

Texted mms to make an appointment with kayo, confirmed and given the new location. Mms came down to fetch me when I arrived. Sat in the waiting for maybe 3mins when I was taken to the room where Kayo awaited in a see thought black teddy. Gives me a hug and kiss.

She asked if I was taking an hour and offered BBFS. Said she wanted $200, I declined and she offered $100, declined again and she asked how much I would give for BBFS. Told her I'll stick with a cover cause thats not my thing. Makes me think you can def get it for cheaper then $100 for those who indulge in that.

We headed to the showers, her inexperience def showed. Only soaped up my torso and junior. We headed back to the room, some DFK borderline LFK as she doesn't open her mouth. Nipples are indeed super sensitive as is her neck and ears. Couldn't get near them without her giggling and pulling back.

I layed back and she started some BBBJ, it was average at best. Sucked me off for a couple mins and decided I wanted to see this tight snatch. It's is tight but only at first. After a handful of strokes you can get yourself fully in and go as fast as you want. Switched to doggy, she surprisingly has a petite bubble when bent over. Not like most asians that have pancakes. Switched back to mish. She is very loud and animated when getting dicked down. I covered he mouth at some point lol asked to COF, she said only CIM. when I got close, I pulled off the wrap and nutted in her mouth.

Worth trying at least once but prob wouldn't repeat. Face is cute in its own way. Body is very petite, couldn't have been over 4"11.

Maya $240 hh, pse available for an upgrade but I declined. bbbj cg k9 lazy k9 dfk

Maya is very talkative in a good way. She tries to make a connection with you even though her english is limited. She is Japanese with a slight mix of Russian. I believe 3/4 japanese, 1/4 russian. Doesnt speak Russian.

Greeted with a big smile and hug. She doesn't greet you with any previews or dfk but it's possible she was a bit cautious as I haven't been to this agency since their last location. She even asked me if it was my first time.

A chest, bubble butt. She has a spinner type bubble butt which is what I like. Especially if you put her legs together like in lazy k9, the view is exquisite.

Definitely aims to please and friendly/cordial.

Today is her last day but she said she'll be back soon. So just keep an eye out I guess. Would recommend

Maya $240 hh, pse available for an upgrade but I declined. bbbj cg k9 lazy k9 dfk

Maya is very talkative in a good way. She tries to make a connection with you even though her english is limited. She is Japanese with a slight mix of Russian. I believe 3/4 japanese, 1/4 russian. Doesnt speak Russian.

Greeted with a big smile and hug. She doesn't greet you with any previews or dfk but it's possible she was a bit cautious as I haven't been to this agency since their last location. She even asked me if it was my first time.

A chest, bubble butt. She has a spinner type bubble butt which is what I like. Especially if you put her legs together like in lazy k9, the view is exquisite.

Today is her last day but she said she'll be back soon. So just keep an eye out I guess. Would recommend
How much would upgrade have cost?

pokler

Power Bottom

Where are the details? Did she lick your ass? Suck your dick?

Sara $320 super cute/pretty girl with perfect spinner body with small titties & super soft nipples, thin tiny body with no fat and a nice little ass to go with it.

It's my second time seeing her, she's so pretty that I just keep staring at her pretty face and complimenting her. Her bbbj is not great like a heavy suction job. she's a small girl and she goes for the sensual feeling of a her mouth on your cock, slowly applying suction to get your horny and frustrated. Her pussy is tiny and it's really nice to feel wrapped around my cock. I seriously made love to this girl she's so god damn pretty. I was fucking her gently and we kissed so slow and sensual I had to paused and think what the fuck am I doing.... then I turn up the speed and fucked her hard in mish then power doggy for the finish. she was moaning and seems like in a little pain and she told me doggy was hurting her a little bit. oops.

so god damn pretty. She's 23 but she looks like she's 18.

i read somewhere that it was $150 somewhere.

The new girl, Riona, will do initial offer of $200, then counter offer of $150. I hope you guys aren't paying that much
i cancelled after the pse rates. i can pay it but i dont feel like its too much. $100 or less for me

She is a nice looking girl tho. late 20s or so. nice legs and skin

Midori

Nice young girl but be prepared to do all the work

Nice natural soft B's and nice round ass.

She'll do some LFK. Not much of a DFK.

Her bj is like the typical jav bj I think. It starts out good for the first minute or so but then it gets a bit boring. No DT.

She doesn't ride. Idk if she doesn't know how or just doesn't want to.

So yea she has a nice body and is cute but just be prepared to do all the work

billyS

Reign of Terror
Midori

Nice young girl but be prepared to do all the work

Nice natural soft B's and nice round ass.

She'll do some LFK. Not much of a DFK.

Her bj is like the typical jav bj I think. It starts out good for the first minute or so but then it gets a bit boring. No DT.

She doesn't ride. Idk if she doesn't know how or just doesn't want to.

So yea she has a nice body and is cute but just be prepared to do all the work
Is this supposed to be a review?
Hope you're not getting a discount for this.

Damage?