Asian-Star Reviews & Discussion 646-392-2236

billyS

Reign of Terror
I always wondered what they wrote down for me. “fat guy who likes slim Japanese’s girls “ for me as example.

I asked Kim once before and she didn’t wanna tell me!
Slightly off topic, but I was a regular at a Queens fast house. One day I missed a call to come up but I didn't have any missed calls. So after the session when I was discussing it with Naydu she offered to show me her phone. What I saw on the phone in addition to the calls was that she had me listed as "Billy loco" in her contacts.

Slightly off topic, but I was a regular at a Queens fast house. One day I missed a call to come up but I didn't have any missed calls. So after the session when I was discussing it with Naydu she offered to show me her phone. What I saw on the phone in addition to the calls was that she had me listed as "Billy loco" in her contacts.
Lol… probably cuz you are crazy in bed!

Nancy - heard from mms that feedback is really good so I went for her instead of Mimi and I regret my decision.

$220 hh

Good:
Great body. I would say close enough to the pictures. Face is no where near the pictures.
Well let you fuck her hard without complaining or asking you to finish

Bad: but maybe good for some of your animals:
- huge fucking bush. It was a turn off for me. There was hair everywhere around her pussy lips and above the pussy etc. it was a fucking mess.
- odor… like wtf. I refused to go down town cuz I caught a whiff. Every once in a while I would catch a whiff and my wood goes soft and require some manual manipulation to get hard again. Should I have told her to go back in the shower to clean up (she was in shower with me) - probably. Some of you may like this odor though.

personally I would not see her again but maybe I caught her on a bad morning. Just my fucking luck and it’s annoying as fuck.

Nancy - heard from mms that feedback is really good so I went for her instead of Mimi and I regret my decision.

$220 hh

Good:
Great body. I would say close enough to the pictures. Face is no where near the pictures.
Well let you fuck her hard without complaining or asking you to finish

Bad: but maybe good for some of your animals:
- huge fucking bush. It was a turn off for me. There was hair everywhere around her pussy lips and above the pussy etc. it was a fucking mess.
- odor… like wtf. I refused to go down town cuz I caught a whiff. Every once in a while I would catch a whiff and my wood goes soft and require some manual manipulation to get hard again. Should I have told her to go back in the shower to clean up (she was in shower with me) - probably. Some of you may like this odor though.

personally I would not see her again but maybe I caught her on a bad morning. Just my fucking luck and it’s annoying as fuck.
I want these chinese girls to be good...but I also know that they bump up the hot girls above 320 (both diana and yaya were more than 320).
Was her face pretty? Loving the bush. I am even fine with butthole hair. Now the smell is disconcerting...so if i see her make sure to scrub that in shower.

People always talk about wanting to be first in the morning for freshness or etc... but part of me wonders is that the best case? If they have a bf/husband they just got out of bed with them and sometimes women take a shower before bed and not in morning.
But there is also the sweaty pussy smell, the near period smell, and the leave the room smell.

It
I want these chinese girls to be good...but I also know that they bump up the hot girls above 320 (both diana and yaya were more than 320).
Was her face pretty? Loving the bush. I am even fine with butthole hair. Now the smell is disconcerting...so if i see her make sure to scrub that in shower.

People always talk about wanting to be first in the morning for freshness or etc... but part of me wonders is that the best case? If they have a bf/husband they just got out of bed with them and sometimes women take a shower before bed and not in morning.
But there is also the sweaty pussy smell, the near period smell, and the leave the room smell.
It was first appointment so I was not happy. It smelled like a homeless person hiding near her bush/pussy to me

Normal pussy musk smell I can understanding but homeless pussy I am not down with.

Sana - 360 hr cfs (more can be had) bbbj dfk 4'11 Pics are her although was skinnier IRL. Waited outside 15 mins. Just above plain cute. Little english very friendly. LFK and I kissed her until I got DFK. Good BJ for a japanese girl. Nice A cup tits. Her only con is she got a scrawny ass. I'd say mid 20s more than lower 20s. In 69 I could fit my mouth around her pussy and asshole at the same time and spoiler alert: I did. Standing mish, CG, and Doggy. She was very tight. Took the pounding. Let out a moan every couple seconds. Overall a nice youngish japanese girl that is super skinnny that let me bang her full on. Nice girl.

Sana - 360 hr cfs (more can be had) bbbj dfk 4'11 Pics are her although was skinnier IRL. Waited outside 15 mins. Just above plain cute. Little english very friendly. LFK and I kissed her until I got DFK. Good BJ for a japanese girl. Nice A cup tits. Her only con is she got a scrawny ass. I'd say mid 20s more than lower 20s. In 69 I could fit my mouth around her pussy and asshole at the same time and spoiler alert: I did. Standing mish, CG, and Doggy. She was very tight. Took the pounding. Let out a moan every couple seconds. Overall a nice youngish japanese girl that is super skinnny that let me bang her full on. Nice girl.
First off, hello everyone! I have been lurking for under a year or so around here and the DreamDreamYou/CCP boards. Seen Chanel, Rina x2 (my fave too, like yours Genghis), Yaya to name a few based on everyone's input, so thank you!

Anyway, to reply to the above comments regarding Sana, she has one of the nicest pussy and asshole that I've had (pink, tight and small) and I went back a second time to try out what you said about fitting your mouth around both at the same time and it was awesome! She did a cute moan every time I did it. Might go back for a third before she leaves on Friday 3/4 as per website.

Limited english. Cute Japanese voice when we used translation app. Did not want to rim or maybe I couldn't communicate with her. Let me face fuck and grab head after asking. Good at riding.

First session 300/45 min In order -> lfk, shower, bbbj, 69, daty, dato, dfk, cfs mish, standing mish, doggy, cim, shower, chat
Second session 360/1hr In order -> lfk, bbbj, 69, daty, dato, p2p, dfk, cfs mish cib, chat, bbbj, 69, doggy, standing mish, ride cib, shower, lfk

pokler

Power Bottom
First off, hello everyone! I have been lurking for under a year or so around here and the DreamDreamYou/CCP boards. Seen Chanel, Rina x2 (my fave too, like yours Genghis), Yaya to name a few based on everyone's input, so thank you!

Anyway, to reply to the above comments regarding Sana, she has one of the nicest pussy and asshole that I've had (pink, tight and small) and I went back a second time to try out what you said about fitting your mouth around both at the same time and it was awesome! She did a cute moan every time I did it. Might go back for a third before she leaves on Friday 3/4 as per website.

Limited english. Cute Japanese voice when we used translation app. Did not want to rim or maybe I couldn't communicate with her. Let me face fuck and grab head after asking. Good at riding.

First session 300/45 min In order -> lfk, shower, bbbj, 69, daty, dato, dfk, cfs mish, standing mish, doggy, cim, shower, chat
Second session 360/1hr In order -> lfk, bbbj, 69, daty, dato, p2p, dfk, cfs mish cib, chat, bbbj, 69, doggy, standing mish, ride cib, shower, lfk
Lurking under a year ? Try 24 hours !
And you sound like a girl .

Any intel on the new girl daisy?
Let me answer my own question.
I am a sucker for pretty face so I jump in blind to nice I saw those key words on the ad and I wasn’t disappointing.

daisy is definitely pretty, beautiful eyes and brow, very sweet smile. Natural B, shaved, nice legs, good hip, somewhat of a backside. She could tell I was happy with what I am seeing. Quick peek on the lip to welcome me. My phone rang from work and she undress me while I was on the phone with client and she started sucking on my nipple while one hand stroking me slowly and the other hand light touch my balls. Quick shower follow up with light massage and ST. Excellent Senual bbbj. Not a DT queen but i love it. I actually prefer sensual bbbj. Went on for a good 10 mins and I held off so I can mount her for cover mish. I loved looking at her pretty face while making love.
Great girl. 360 hr

Saw Sana a few weeks back. She is tiny and slim (skinny). She is a very nice girl. She looks younger than I would prefer. She was wonderful, shower LFK (DFK is available). Bbbj tried to dt. She asked for 69. She is very tight due to her being thin. I unloaded the first time in one position CG. She had control on speed.
Second time started with Bbbj. Lasted a few more positions. Finished in doggy. In this position you can see her spine(thin) very tight in doggy. Took a pounding. I was a bit concern of hurting her.
Note: she had a few scratches in her back shoulders and bite marks around the breast. I know not my business but pointing that out.
Overall great, she had limited English but knew what to do.
360 hour. Left around 50min. Forgot to tip.

Sana
Texted MMS for availability. Sana was open at the desired time slot. Was met by MMS, who brought me downstairs where Sana was in the red Xmas looking dress shown in the pics. Pics are accurate.

She had cigarette breath which wasn't a total turn off but it didn't help lol face is prob a 6/10. Very plain looking but has nice eyes. As others have said, her ass is basically non existent. She's very very skinny. She's skin and bones in a literal sense, I like them skinny but shes pretty much anorexic. Asked if I wanted a shower to which I said yes. Handed over the donation and we're off to the shower.

Shower was very quick and to the point, it's clear she's inexperienced. Back in the room we start a bit if LFK which lead to DFK, I threw her A cups in my mouth as I always like to taste them.

Moved to the bed where I was a BBBJ then 69 to CFS CG and she is up there in terms of tightness. Not nearly as tight as Roa or Saki tho. It did Take a minute for her before complete penetration occurred. She rode me from CG to ACG for about 5mins, grabbed her and flipped her over for some Mish. Spread her legs and went to town, then I put her legs on my shoulder and pounded away for at least 15mins. Flipped her for some doggy, this is where my firm belief that anyone has an ass bent over was proven lol smashed in doggy for 5-10mins. felt the tingle that I was gonna pop soon so I pulled out and signaled for some CIM, I guess she didn't understand cause she asked me to slow down in DS, said it was too much for her lol so I said ok let's finish with CIM and she obliged. Her BBBJ isn't the best but it got me there and I CIM.

We cuddled and talked for a bit. Said she wanted to live in NY an the time square costume people are very aggressive lol told me the 10th is her last day before returning to Japan for school and doesn't know when she'll be back but she hopes soon. Took a clean up shower, Got dressed and I was on my way.

$360/1hour