asian spa

I saw a new amp in newsday today at 388 hawkins rd off exit 60.they had the girl from hawia who spoke little english there . She still gives f.s . 588 6565

Re: thanks jeffc

there was only 1 girl when i went in, but as i left there was asecond 1 that I couldnt see. i paid 100 over the 60 for the house for f.s. have fun

A-1 OK

hey Spa-sters,

A round of applause for jeffc. I hit the new place he described (see above) this morning for my first time, and I'm VERY happy that I did. Buzzed in by the equine-faced "Koko" that I met a while back at Hawaii. Picked a lovely young lady and settled the financial part per jeffc's report. It was her first day at A-1 (from NYC) and I was her first client on LI. My lucky day!! Tight, petite, natural, and incredible smile. Pretty thick accent, so I didn't get her name straight even after asking twice (sorry). Very friendly teasing, outstanding French (with beret), followed by some inspired ying-yang yodeling (34+35), light kissing and a wonderful finish at the Mission. Highly recommended. Saw a third lady on the way out, also remarkably pretty -- but I will re-visit Ms. whatever-her-name-is first! 9 to 9 everyday ... enjoy while it lasts.

piece bros,
jras

one more time

Hit A-1 last Sunday morning again. Hooked up with Yung, a little older but still quite pretty. Great attitude but clearly in charge. Everything covered. OK overall, no rush, price is right, but time to move on to something new. Any info on non-AMP options on LI would be greatly appreciated.

piece,
jras

TRIED IT A WEEK AGO--ON A WED EVE. FOUND IT EASILY
HAD TROUBLE WITH THE SUITE #, GOT THAT SRAIGHTENED OUT. MET PEPSI, AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT HER NAME SOUNDED LIKE,-MEDICORE MASSAGE, $60 TO THE HOUSE, 120 FOR A WONDERFUL TIP--DON'T KNOW HOW THEY WILL STAY-- THERE ARE APTS RIGHT THERE IN COMPLEX--HOPE THEY STAY A WHILE