Asian Lassies Reviews & Discussion 212-671-2988 (old number 646-578-2778)

Went over and fucked Rebecca this morning.

Had a meeting I was a bit tense and disheveled and thought about how I needed a release.

Just a quick two rounder with her was just the ticket.

Walked in, first thing in the morning, she was still a bit sleepy, but no matter.

had her blow me and RIM me pre-shower. She complained a bit "dirty honey", "fuck it we'll clean up after I mumbled."

As I dropped my drawers spun around and bent over. shoved her face up my ass. Looked so hot in the big mirror.

Turned around and dumped into her mouth.

Into the Table shower, NURU, and teasing while she washes me off good.

Some great water massage.

Back to the room, I have her do my feet and legs, get erect and start up with some MISH,

Over to CG and REVERSE CG where she makes her wonderful gasping noises, sometime I cum just recalling how cute her gasps are.

:);)

Have her squatting on my cock while I can push her 100 pounds of flesh all over the place is fun to say the least.

Bend her over for LAZY Doggie and pound that sweet ass for all she (and I) can take.
Wipe off th condom and spill all over that pearly white flesh.

Run my dick and feed her the cum. She licks it off her fingers and fakes some anger !Wimpers on cue.

GOD I love submissive Hot Hookers in this role. Perhaps it is considered by some to be superficial, but it works.

$280 i+ tip as always.

More massage and I go back to work a happy, relaxed & well dressed.

Had a meeting I was a bit tense and disheveled and thought about how I needed a release.

Walked in, first thing in the morning, she was still a bit sleepy, but no matter.

had her blow me and RIM me pre-shower. She complained a bit "dirty honey", "fuck it we'll clean up after I mumbled."

As I dropped my drawers spun around and bent over. shoved her face up my ass. Looked so hot in the big mirror.

Back to the room, I have her do my feet and legs, get erect and start up with some MISH,

Over to CG and REVERSE CG where she makes her wonderful gasping noises, sometime I cum just recalling how cute her gasps are.

Have her squatting on my cock while I can push her 100 pounds of flesh all over the place is fun to say the least.

Bend her over for LAZY Doggie and pound that sweet ass for all she (and I) can take.

Run my dick and feed her the cum. She licks it off her fingers and fakes some anger !Wimpers on cue.

GOD I love submissive Hot Hookers in this role. Perhaps it is considered by some to be superficial, but it works.

$280 i+ tip as always.

Looks like you really dominated her during the session! May be i will try her again after telling her my preferences in advance.

Looks like you really dominated her during the session! May be i will try her again after telling her my preferences in advance.
She definately will accomodate you if you are clear and upfront with her. I tend to go earlier in the day and she full of energy.

Been there later in the day as well and she tends to be a bit more subdued, but always hot and smiling. Girl aims to please and doesn't seem to mind being taken hard & fast (at least as hard as I can go :p.)

She is very gracious with all the shenanigans. Just tell her what you are into. She is quite open minded

Yuriko

I came in last week in the late morning and decided to try out Yuriko. She is tall and beautiful, but as another monger as mentioned, she is shy and not used to this type of work yet. The TS was a good experience and she rubbed some cream on my anus before digging in unenthusiastically. No bother to me, rimming doesn't really do it for me. She flipped me over and started teasing, which led to a BBJ. We get back to the room, where collected the money and then left to get the condoms and lube. When she came back, the foreplay continued with BBJ and fingering. I fucked her missionary and she seemed to enjoy herself (I don't care if its acting at this point). Afterwards, we enjoyed a shower and DATY before round two (she responds well to that). The session ended with CIM, which made me happy.

Make an appointment with Yuriko if you want an innocent school girl. She started to warm up as the session progressed, but it was mostly LFK (one or two DFK) and she cannot DT. I would definitely see her again before she leaves for school. The total was $300

Nikki

Made the appointment with MMS via text and visited Nikki a couple of weeks ago.
Like other reviews of her, I’d have to admit her energy level and passion for service really shines through. Her body is petite, fit and tanned. Her face isn’t typical Asian. Not ugly but not my preference. But this didn’t dampen the experience.
I was nearly underdressed when we walked in and gave me a big hug and DFK. Shower was busy so she pushed me onto the couch and started a real vigorous BBBJ with DT (slight gagging). Very enjoyable but only lasted about 3 minutes as someone knocked and said the TS was ready. I told her to shower quick since her preview in the room was so good.
Back in the room, donation on the table and she came in hard with more DFK and groping. Dropped to her knees and started again on a sloppy BBBJ and more DT. Moved to the bed and kept going. I don’t pop easily this way and told her. She apologized but I told her she’s crazy. It was amazing and I probably would have if she didn’t stop. On went the cover and she immediately went CG and then RCG. I like to be in control (mish or doggy) but I was really enjoying this too. We finally went to mish. She’s so small I went easy at first and as soon as she got used to me, she told me to fuck her harder. Her words put me over and I wanted to CIM. She quickly got up and pulled the cover off and started sucking me until every last drop came out.
Her level of service and sex drive is over the top. Body is tight and bangin. Face is meh but I’d repeat if I ever feel the urge to have semi-PSE. Standard 280 donation for the hour.

Stopped by AL today. Wanted to book Rebecca as usual but it seems you guys have been keeping her busy. So I try out Teresa since I thought I might have known her from a different location. It turns out she's not who I thought she was, but her service was still excellent.

She is a petite Chinese girl. She has implants but they are very small and fits her body appropriately. She's quite fit with a flat stomach. Her face is very cute.

Upon entering the room, Teresa came in with a big smile and planted a big dfk on me. Her enthusiasm was felt immediately. She undressed me and gave me a preview bbbj. I showered before coming over but I felt bad because I had broke a little sweat on the way over. She didn't seem to mind and slurped me up.

I didn't want to get the Nuru TS so I just asked for a quick shower. She was eager to show me, but I wanted more time in the room. Little bit more preview bbbj and I head back to the room.

Back in the room she attentively dried me off and I laid face down. I've been with some really good rimmers but Teresa ranks highly. She really got in there. She flips me over and goes into a combination bbbj, rim, bls. Eventually she does a hj + slurpy technique that makes me lose it within a couple minutes. I'm usually able to hold off from most bbbjs but I had no chance in this instance. She keeps going until I can't take it anymore. Nice clean up with a hot towel.

She offers a massage but I decline and just have her lay next to me. She wraps herself around me and we have a quick chat. Her english is very good and we have a couple laughs. She eventually initiates dfk, climbs on top of me and grinds herself on my cock. It almost instantly gets me hard again. She works her way down and gives me another great bbbj. I ask her to cover me up and she goes acg on me. She's got some great movement and it's a great sight to see from below. I think she could've finished me off like that, but I decided to flip her over to Mish. She pulls me in for some dfk while I pound her. It's too good and I lose my 2nd cup this way.

Again she cleaned me up with a hot towel since the showers were busy. Her attention to service rivals Rebbeca. Teresa dresses me up and showers me with dfk while doing it. I give her a tip on my way out. $280 + tip.

Ill definitely see her again if she's available. I think it's a great addition to the roster.

Rebecca
Got in to see Rebecca since she’s been back from Hong Kong. Called MMS and got noon appointment. :)
I was waiting in the room when Rebecca walked in wearing her white bikini outfit and she said “there’s my boyfriend!” And shoved her tongue down my throat. We made out for a minute.. she pulled my cock out, dropped to her knees and said “I miss him!” She started to give me a great blowjob.. I grabbed the back of her head and gave fucked her for a bit.. she jumped up and said “ok bb.. time for shower”. I told her standup shower.. off we went, and you know how that goes.. she cleans all the parts, kneels down behind me and sticks her tongue up my ass.. (I love that) after a minute I turn around and offer her my cock.. she gladly accepts and she sucks my cock and licks my balls... I say “ok bb let’s go back to the room!” She dries me up and we go. Back to the room we settle up. $280 as usual. She leaves the room and is back in less than a minute.. I’m sitting on the table... she walks in and we make out some more. Then she gets on her knees as I’m sitting and goes back to more bbj. I’m face fucking her and taking my cock out of her mouth and rubbing it all over her pretty face. I tell her I want to eat her pussy. She said “yes! You kiss me!” She lays down and just opens her legs wide and spreads her pussy lips for me. I begin to lick and suck on her clit ... I try for some FiA and at first she said no.. so I push her legs back and eat her ass out and rub her clit.. I try again for FIA and she said “ok ok.. lemme our lube in your finger and go gentle!” So ok I gently start to finger her ass as I’m eating her out.. she starts to moan and her hips begin to move up and down.. I keep applying gentle pressure to her asshole and my finger is going in deeper and deeper when I get all the way in I begin to slowly finger fuck her ass as I’m flicking my tongue on her clit. She reaches down and spreads her lips open so I can get better accces. Then she grabs the back of my head and now she’s fucking my face. She says “yes baby you make me cum now!” And she does! (I know she did because I could feel her asshole pulsing on my finger as I’m as deep as possible in her ass). I say ok my turn. Let’s cover up.
I enter her mish. I push her legs back and ease my way In. She leans forward so she can kiss me. We have lots of dfk as we’re working up a rhythm. Now we’re in sync and I’m pounding her deep and hard. She moaning and telling me “I love you cock baby”. Now I want her in doggy so we start to change positions and I decide for standing doggy. She puts her left knee up on the table. Her right foot is on the floor. I grab her waist and just begin to pound her. I’m pounding her so hard that she’s on her toes and her tiny body is almost coming off the floor. I reach up and grab her hair with one hand. Left hand on her waist. Right hand pulling her hand and I’m literally giving it to her as hard as I can. She tells me she’s gonna cum again and she starts to sorta rotate her hips and ass. Like shes spinning them ? That move was fucking insane as she instantly brought me to the edge. I pull out, rip off the condom. Push her to her knees. Grab her hair and pull her head back and explode on her face. She said “wow baby you cum a lot. You bad man” and she smiles. We clean up and I leave. Glad she’s back from Hong Kong :)

Rebecca
Got in to see Rebecca since she’s been back from Hong Kong. Called MMS and got noon appointment. :)
I was waiting in the room when Rebecca walked in wearing her white bikini outfit and she said “there’s my boyfriend!” And shoved her tongue down my throat. We made out for a minute.. she pulled my cock out, dropped to her knees and said “I miss him!” She started to give me a great blowjob.. I grabbed the back of her head and gave fucked her for a bit.. she jumped up and said “ok bb.. time for shower”. I told her standup shower.. off we went, and you know how that goes.. she cleans all the parts, kneels down behind me and sticks her tongue up my ass.. (I love that) after a minute I turn around and offer her my cock.. she gladly accepts and she sucks my cock and licks my balls... I say “ok bb let’s go back to the room!” She dries me up and we go. Back to the room we settle up. $280 as usual. She leaves the room and is back in less than a minute.. I’m sitting on the table... she walks in and we make out some more. Then she gets on her knees as I’m sitting and goes back to more bbj. I’m face fucking her and taking my cock out of her mouth and rubbing it all over her pretty face. I tell her I want to eat her pussy. She said “yes! You kiss me!” She lays down and just opens her legs wide and spreads her pussy lips for me. I begin to lick and suck on her clit ... I try for some FiA and at first she said no.. so I push her legs back and eat her ass out and rub her clit.. I try again for FIA and she said “ok ok.. lemme our lube in your finger and go gentle!” So ok I gently start to finger her ass as I’m eating her out.. she starts to moan and her hips begin to move up and down.. I keep applying gentle pressure to her asshole and my finger is going in deeper and deeper when I get all the way in I begin to slowly finger fuck her ass as I’m flicking my tongue on her clit. She reaches down and spreads her lips open so I can get better accces. Then she grabs the back of my head and now she’s fucking my face. She says “yes baby you make me cum now!” And she does! (I know she did because I could feel her asshole pulsing on my finger as I’m as deep as possible in her ass). I say ok my turn. Let’s cover up.
I enter her mish. I push her legs back and ease my way In. She leans forward so she can kiss me. We have lots of dfk as we’re working up a rhythm. Now we’re in sync and I’m pounding her deep and hard. She moaning and telling me “I love you cock baby”. Now I want her in doggy so we start to change positions and I decide for standing doggy. She puts her left knee up on the table. Her right foot is on the floor. I grab her waist and just begin to pound her. I’m pounding her so hard that she’s on her toes and her tiny body is almost coming off the floor. I reach up and grab her hair with one hand. Left hand on her waist. Right hand pulling her hand and I’m literally giving it to her as hard as I can. She tells me she’s gonna cum again and she starts to sorta rotate her hips and ass. Like shes spinning them ? That move was fucking insane as she instantly brought me to the edge. I pull out, rip off the condom. Push her to her knees. Grab her hair and pull her head back and explode on her face. She said “wow baby you cum a lot. You bad man” and she smiles. We clean up and I leave. Glad she’s back from Hong Kong :)
Very well written:

Got me so worked up, I’ll have to go in and try it today

Rebecca
Nothing turns me on more than when a pretty girl like Rebecca provides "instant bar" service :)

$280 i+ tip as always.

What time did you finish with her? She started with me at about 10:34 am for 2 hours, so you must have been before me if you saw her Friday 8/16 in the morning! I was hoping to be 1st of the day by making appt for 1030, but thanks for warming her up, anyway!

What time did you finish with her? She started with me at about 10:34 am for 2 hours, so you must have been before me if you saw her Friday 8/16 in the morning! I was hoping to be 1st of the day by making appt for 1030, but thanks for warming her up, anyway!
You were first, I had her just after you.

Thanks for the warm up

Sought an appointment with Cherry yesterday after my attempt at scheduling with her on Friday was foiled. Unfortunately it seems she's left for vacation, so I opted for Nikki at mamasan's suggestion.

Got to the spot at the time I asked for, but it seems the morning MMS did not give the proper time info to the evening MMS, so I was 15 minutes earlier than expected. No matter, I killed some time checking my phone while I waited and wondered what I was in for. Well, the 15 minutes passed, and in comes bounding this tiny ball of energy that was immediately pressing her body against me and kissing me for all I was worth. When she finally took a step back, I was able to size Nikki up, and I loved what I saw. She couldn't have been more than 5 feet tall, with a darker skin tone than I'm used to seeing at AMP's, nice round C's, a slim waist, and a firm but nicely curved ass. I only had a few seconds to admire the view, though, because she immediately knelt down and took my swollen cock in her mouth. Her BBBJ was probably the best I've ever gotten, and the fact that she could DT stunned me. I was ready for her to take me all the way before we even got in the shower, but eventually she hopped up, grabbed my hand, and led me to the TS room.

The TS was your standard affair, aside from Nikki leaning in frequently while washing me to LFK and DFK. She complimented me on my lips and my tongue during the proceedings, which was a nice bit of encouragement because of how much I love kissing. Nikki was very thorough with her cleaning, even after I declined the rim, and I was very pleased with it. On the flip, more LFK and DFK during the cleaning, and I took the opportunity to tease at her pussy with my fingers when she was leaned over me. More BBBJ and some P2P as well, and I was once again ready to serve up my load right there. Nikki knows how to time things well, though, because she motioned me to sit up just as I thought I was going to unload. She dried me off, gave a few last teasing licks to my cock, and took me back to the room.

Settled up payment, then right back to the action. We made out like horny teenagers for a bit before her mouth once again found my cock. The combination of BBBJ and BLS was amazing. I requested to 69, and she swung her smoothly shaven kitty around onto my face. She tasted great and seemed to enjoy my tongue ministrations, but her height made it difficult for us to properly maintain the position. I tried to compensate for this by going for FIV, but she pulled away as I began to penetrate the surface, so I just laid and enjoyed the sensation of this tiny pixie splayed out on top of me and blowing me like I'd never experienced before.

After another 5 minutes like this, I told her I wanted to fuck, and she immediately jumped up to suit me up and ride me CG. She was loving every second of it, based on her facial expressions, and I was feeling really good as well. We transitioned from there to mish and then standing mish, and she was a trooper for taking more that 15 minutes of me pounding away at that sweet pussy. She even started talking dirty and encouraging me to fuck her more at a couple of points, which really got me going and almost had me cum in the bag. No such luck this time, unfortunately, and the hour was almost up anyway, so we finished off with a nice quick handy and more DFK. The lustful look she gave me while I was cumming will stick with me forever.

Quick hot towel cleanup, then she helped me get dressed, which is a nice touch I love. She informed me that she was going on vacation the next day and wouldn't be back for two weeks. I promised to see her when she came back, and that's a promise I intend to keep. Nikki was one of the best mongering experiences I've ever had, and even though she's not the buxom babe I normally would jump for, she's built for an amazing time and knows how to make me feel appreciated, which I love.

Damage was 280, tipped an extra 40

Teresa

Made appointment with MMS for Teresa today by text. Easy to set up as I’ve been there before. A previous review peaked my interest so I wanted to give it a go.

First off she’s a spinner. Short, maybe 5’2” and probably 95lbs. Tiny girl with enhanced B’s. Slim body and her face is quite cute. Kind of done up so can’t say if it’s a natural pretty or made up. Either way she was attractive.

Headed off to TS and all was pretty standard. Except when she started sucking on my toes. Never had this experience before so it caught me off guard but I must say it felt nice. BBJ preview was nice, good mixture of sucking, licking and kissing. Back to the room, took care of donation and she told me to lay down. I’m not a huge fan of rimming so I laid down and she went straight away with more body kissing, teasing and worked her way from my feet up. Her lips and tongue technique is very good. Working the boys and jr. after about 5 minutes she slipped the cover on and went cg and acg. But I like to be in control so I flipped her on her back and went in mish. Within a few strokes I was rock hard and her panting and moaning got real loud. She let me get deep in her and I hit the spot over and over. Felt the pop coming so I dug in deep and grinded my cock back and forth and burst inside. Great finish.

Usually the cover comes off but instead she left it on, laid down next to me and started caressing me. Felt nice and before I knew it, she was kissing all over my body, slipped the cover off and started sucking on me again. I knew it was too fast for me but it felt so damn good I let it happen. I told her two times is tough for me and she smiled and said “I’ll have to try harder then”. Wow and she did. More sucking, slurping and licking. Eventually I had to tell her to lick the boys and stroke jr. to get him hard again. She happily obliged and within a few more minutes I told her I was about to go and she popped me back into her mouth for #2. Completely drained and exhausted I laid there spent. She laughed and smiled as I told her how amazing it was. She came back with hot towels and wiped me down with alcohol (I couldn’t stand and walk to the shower). With 10 minutes left she gave me a very enjoyable massage and dressed me up.

Overall her enthusiasm and willingness to please is off the charts. So if you’re looking for a cute spinner with a great attitude, check her out. You won’t be sorry.

280 + 40 tip. I usually don’t tip but I had to. She really earned it and went beyond normal 1st encounters I’ve experienced.