Asian Lassies Reviews & Discussion 212-671-2988 (old number 646-578-2778)

Just some brief comments on an intriguing hour I spent with Lexi recently. Standard $280 fare for a genuinely fun-loving lady. For those of us history makers, she reminds me of the ladies from A-S during its heyday with Shirley, Candy, Elsa, and Ariel.

This was our inaugural visit, but she entered my room wearing a black bra and panties and greeted me with an energetic DFK. While lip locked and tongue dueling, I decided to explore her openness by immediately sliding her panties off and dropping to my knees to kiss her tummy and lick down to her lips. Lexi welcomed the greeting by dropping back onto the bed and spreading eagle to let me dive deep into her nest to slather up her lips and clit. Delicious game on!! Lexi has a thin bush atop her pussy suited to a Korean lady vs. Chinese. Regardless, I licked her into a torrent while she directed my head to her favorite hot spots between her legs whilst begging we go shower to stay on script.

After our 10 min introduction that had me hard as steel and her pussy dripping, we scurried down the hall to the shower for a quick wash and mouthwash toast. After splashing around, Lexi knelt in front of me in the shower and sucked my horn with such vigor that I almost lost my load far too early. I regained my composure and sat her on the shower table with the intent of getting her to pop first. Since it was not busy, there was no need to leave the shower, so I DATY this vixen to the first of her 3 O's she had before noon. After cumming in the shower, Lexi had that glow in her body and that scheming grin that said,"You're toast once we get back in the room.". (By the way, Lexi speaks little to no English).

Back in the room, I sat on the edge of the bed while Lexi swallowed my horn and licked like it was a melting cone. She can take it deep but not a complete DT. Her attitude was pure enjoyment rather than occupational. Once again my fuse was getting short, so I pulled her onto the bed for more oral activities and exploration. She loves kissing and has very responsive nipples......

No need to write a novel so here are some sweet memories I have that will have me returning soon for further exploration of this lady.
1. While DATY in the bedroom, her orgasm was so intense I thought her nipples were going to erupt....they were that hard and erect.
2. Her orgasms are deep without oversensitizing her clit so she can have consecutive O's rippling her body.
3. Once they start cumming, she is insatiable.
4. During MISH coitus, she locks you in with her heals pushing you deep into her belly to rub your cock against her cervix. Even with an industrial strength condom on, you're going over the edge.
5. When she feels you flinching those last drops out your horn, she also twitches with ripples of pleasure.
6. After removing the raincoat, she was more than eager to clean my limp rigatoni with her mouth before finishing with a warm towel.

This lady truly seems to like her current line of work. I will DEFINITELY be back to explore her limits. You should too.

Nina

Paid this place a visit last week and was sent Nina. I would have preferred other established providers here but I was in short window of opportunity and other were unavailable. She looked super cute so I stayed. She said she was from Singapore which intrigued me further. Face/body is exactly what was posted in the announcements thread and reminded me of a former crush which added my willingness to TOFTT.

Ask for the donation right away. She is very new/green and mentioned it was her 2nd day and it showed throughout the entire session. No DFK at anytime during the session even after I tried to take the initiative a couple times. I didn't demand it or force it as I don’t want to make anyone uncomfortable. Only a few pecks here and there very conservatively provided. Nina didn’t know how to change the temperature during TS for the water which I showed here how to do. It seemed to be mind blowing to her that the handle could spin around that far around. Could be different from how she is used to.

Nuru was decent and she seemed to be trying her best, I’m sure this will improve with experience. BBJ/DT during TS was enthusiastic and she really got into it and it felt pretty good. Not the best I have had but it was enjoyable. DATY/69 was performed during BBJ. Warned her when I was close and she took CIM and sucked every drop before spiting it onto the floor. Dropped the robe on the wet floor while handing it to me.

Back to the room but then she leaves to go get a towel for me I guess since the robe was wet even though the towel she had given me was good enough. There were plenty of towels on/in the side table too so that didn’t make sense. When she returned and handed me the towel then said she forgot the hat and left again. Upon return she immediately started going for round two but I asked her for a massage first so I can recover a bit. She complied with an unexpectedly decent massage which was welcomed. On the flip she put on the hat and we were off to the races. Various positions were had including but not limited to CG, DS and Mish. Blew in the bag and was cleaned up with alcohol. She offered a shower to clean up which I declined as I was heading home right after and was short on time.

I personally won’t repeat until she has gained some more experience and positive reviews vouching for it. I would classify this as GFE light, she is willing to take direction but her boundaries need to and likely can been expanded. She has a sweet personality and speaks english very well. Obviously YMMV.
I am making a conscious effort to review more and contribute. Mod or otherwise, please let me know if I missed anything or need to edit something.

Face: 7
Body: 6
Attitude:7
Performance 6.5
Kissing: 2
BBJ: 8

Rebecca

Heard Rebecca is back.

Just called and made appointment.

Hubba Hubba, full disclousure. She is my hands down Favorite.

Early appointment today, as soon as I got into the room, Mamasan said, she will be right in.

Rebecca comes in stunning as ever. Hadn't seen her in awhile, so she literally grabs my junk as we DFK.

Takes out the lizard from my dress slacks and sucks me off. Long slow and Deep! I'm kinda happy but have a lunch meeting to wear same slacks to, thus, quick break to undress. As always she is quite endearing and hangs my stuff up nicely on the wall. All smiles and touchy feely. Her ass looked delicious so I bend her over the bed and go to town with my tongue slurp up all the Asian Lassieness.

My turn again, I get some more BBBJ and Rimming while checking out her marvelous appearance in the large mirror the room has.

Love watching her bury her face in my Ass. Very erotic. Off we go to the table shower.

She puts me on the table, lots of water and nuru soap ensues and I let her do her body slides back and forth on me. Ah yes, now this is what this whole thing should be like. I have been to several girls while Rebecca was in Hongkong, but no one quite relishes the table nuru bath routine as much as she (except perhaps me with her on top.)

Water feels great, she uses her whole body, rubs her pussy all over my junk. She gives it all, BBBJ to DT to her Nipple Massage on the soles of my feet! Repeats the thing in case I missed it the first time and second. I haven't seen her in a while so naturally I cum what feels like is a cup full into her mouth while on the table shower pad.

She winks and smiles and sucks it all up leans over the pad and spits into the drain. "Wow Rebecca, nice to have you back." I squeal, "Nice to be back and have you miss me so much honey." Oh Man, what a service this girl provides.

We dry off and go back to the room. She lowers the lighting and has me lie down and drys me off a bit more.

Some chit chat and I have her massage my back for a bit. Almost nodded off while we were cuddling.

Almost but not quite, She grabs my ass and I get on all fours and have a good view of myself as I can look at the two mirrors. She gets behind me and goes DEEP with her tongue into my ass. Pulls on my cock with some DT and BBBJ as well, I am ready again with a raging hard on, on goes the cover and I pound her silly in DGY, grab her arms and fuck her for all I am worth. She is sweating and I am furiously dripping sweat all over her back as all that energy is being exchanged.

Super hot sex.

Over to MISH, and I pound her some more while alternating between having her suck my nipple and DFKing.

Feel the urge, scamble up, pull off the condom and cum in her mouth.

She takes it all and gives me her signature wink and smile. "you bad man" she mockingly admonishes.

Great to have her back from vacation, pussy was tight and bald, nails were cute and she is as always, CUTE as a button and can FUCK and SUCK with the best there are in NYC.

Best thing about Rebecca is the grace with which she always renders her service.

I let her clean me up, little more foot massage and helps me dress while we await the knock from MMS.

DFK and squeeze of the marvelous tush on the way out.

She walks me to the door, MMS asks how it feels to have Rebecca back, "Oh yes, she is so worth the wait."

Good to be alive.

280 plus tip.

Rebecca: the sunshine
Date: Aug 9, 2019
City: NY
State: NY
Age Estimate: 26 Exactly
Nationality: Chinese
Physical Description: Slim, pretty face
Private Details: Fly all the way from Africa to NYC to see Rebecca who just came back to the Big Apple too. I have no sex in the past 16 months and all I have is to reading posts about Rebecca. Both shot finishes in 2 minutes lol (is it normal for a guy no having sex for that long?). However, Rebecca is a gem and I explore it from two perspectives.

==== The outer world ====
Enter the room, greeted by friendly mms and Rebecca in maid outfit. The first impression is, the look of this tiny girl does not fit the rave of Rebecca series posts. Later, I found out that it is her personality rather than the look alone stimulates the Rebecca Hype. She looks like a cute Chinese actress (李倩) . The similarity between 李倩 and Rebecca is insane!! Rebecca also happily admit this fact lol. If you notice the mole at the corner of Rebecca's month and look at the photo of 李倩, you will cry out "Holy Moly!" Are they twins? Also, when they smile, they both show the two front teeth in a lovely way, just like a warm rabbit!
==== The inner world ===
As we are from the same place, we talked a lot and had lots of great fun. Her table shower skill is the best. Very skillful play with your eggs with gel, almost cum at the table! Also, I told her lots of stuff from the Rebecca series posts. She laughed out loud and said :" Oh those silly guys. They are so funny and cute. They better find some other thing to do lol" . Also, she told me that she's a kind of girl who like to play with Boys rather than Girls. She really enjoys the moment when man cum.
==== The finale===
After 2 shots, she gave me a good head and back massage and we kept talking. Rebecca kept playing with me till MMS knocked the door twice lol and she gave me her phone number and wechat account name(Chinese version messenger). Please treat her well, she is sunshine.

====Reference ===
You guys can google “李倩”.
Photo of 李倩: https://www.google.com/search?q=龙门镖...8PbjAhWnrVkKHTXmC68Q_AUIESgB&biw=1536&bih=705
Recommendation: Yes
DAMAGE:300

pokler

Power Bottom
Rebecca: the sunshine
Date: Aug 9, 2019
Age Estimate: 26 Exactly
Nationality: Chinese
Physical Description: Slim, pretty face
Private Details: Fly all the way from Africa to NYC to see Rebecca who just came back to the Big Apple too. I have no sex in the past 16 months and all I have is to reading posts about Rebecca. Both shot finishes in 2 minutes lol (is it normal for a guy no having sex for that long?). However, Rebecca is a gem and I explore it from two perspectives.

==== The outer world ====
Enter the room, greeted by friendly mms and Rebecca in maid outfit. The first impression is, the look of this tiny girl does not fit the rave of Rebecca series posts. Later, I found out that it is her personality rather than the look alone stimulates the Rebecca Hype. She looks like a cute Chinese actress (李倩) . The similarity between 李倩 and Rebecca is insane!! Rebecca also happily admit this fact lol. If you notice the mole at the corner of Rebecca's month and look at the photo of 李倩, you will cry out "Holy Moly!" Are they twins? Also, when they smile, they both show the two front teeth in a lovely way, just like a warm rabbit!
==== The inner world ===
As we are from the same place, we talked a lot and had lots of great fun. Her table shower skill is the best. Very skillful play with your eggs with gel, almost cum at the table! Also, I told her lots of stuff from the Rebecca series posts. She laughed out loud and said :" Oh those silly guys. They are so funny and cute. They better find some other thing to do lol" . Also, she told me that she's a kind of girl who like to play with Boys rather than Girls. She really enjoys the moment when man cum.
==== The finale===
After 2 shots, she gave me a good head and back massage and we kept talking. Rebecca kept playing with me till MMS knocked the door twice lol and she gave me her phone number and wechat account name(Chinese version messenger). Please treat her well, she is sunshine.

====Reference ===
You guys can google “李倩”.
Photo of 李倩: https://www.google.com/search?q=龙门镖...8PbjAhWnrVkKHTXmC68Q_AUIESgB&biw=1536&bih=705
Recommendation: Yes
DAMAGE:300
Actually Rebecca doesn’t look that Asian ( as your Chinese actress )
She looks more like a chick from the 60’s half American half Asian .

Provider: Vicky- at Asian Lassie. Mahattan 646-578-2778
age: 26 height: 159cm. petite girl. Bra: double D size body in good ratio, and shaped nicely.

Vicky is a cute asian girl in her late 25s. It was my first time seeing her. She walked into the room, and came to give a hug, suddenly she started kissing me, she stick her wet tone into my mouth, my dik was so hard by the time. we stopped kissing and I smiled to her and ask her what is her name, she smiled back and said her name is vicky and she said "nice to meet you". I really like this way of meeting stranger girl in a private room starting out with a wet kiss, this is impressive. We undressed and went to have shower together. She spent a lot of time washing my pole. She finished the shower & gave me body to body massage. She moved slowly & gently across my chest and nipples. I really liked the way she pressed her beasts against my pole & boys. I must admitted that I paid too much attention on her breasts, her breasts were more exposed, her double D tits fit just fine on her body. It was much easier for me to squeeze them. The boobs are soft but definitely not saggy, instead, firm and soft. She kissed my pole & gave me a nice BBBJ. I had to stop her since I was ready for the real fun. We raced each other back to the massage room. I also played with her clit for several minutes. She tasted great. I was hard but I still wanted another BBBJ. She performed another great BBBJ. I didn’t want any delays so I asked for the rubber & entered her in Missionary position. We started DFKing. My hands were on her breasts most of the time. To slow things down, I moved down to kiss her breast. I used all my energy so I suggested cow girl position. For the next several minutes and I was just lying there & enjoyed the view, She kept riding me so i have to switch position to a doggy styled until I released my last drop. She cleaned me up & gave me a nice soft French. Vicky did great. Fucking her before bed was good for me.

I called and was asked to provide a photo ID. Is this pretty standard for all the spas in nyc? I have no problem providing references but not sure I am willing to share that level of personal info.

pokler

Power Bottom
I believe they look at the ID,not scan it and take emails.Its a quick grace and it’s returned to you
Its so ridiculous they take any comfort in having ID shown.
Don't they know the party they are trying to avoid , LE , has the perfect fake ID which is issued by DMV?
They are in no way avoiding LE. They are just turning away business ( new clients who refuse to show ID )
So what's been accomplished?

Its so ridiculous they take any comfort in having ID shown.
Don't they know the party they are trying to avoid , LE , has the perfect fake ID which is issued by DMV?
They are in no way avoiding LE. They are just turning away business ( new clients who refuse to show ID )
So what's been accomplished?
So you are suggesting or saying the PD in cooperation with DMV are presenting a “fraudulent individual” to make some sort of case or bust?

Yuriko
Date: Aug 12 and 13, 2019
Age Estimate: 23
Nationality: Japanese
Physical Description: Tall, cute round face

First time met Yuriko, she got a cute round face and her height is 168 cm. Yuriko is a student in school and got pretty decent English. Although her tits are little bit sloppy and got some belly fat, but she got very nice ass and skin. What attracts me most is not her appearance, but her personality and dream ( she is saving money for the famous university I went in the NYC).

There is few girl like Yuriko. She's no pro at all. An innocent and shy girl next door and only do LFK which is perfectly fine for me as she's such a sweet heart. Such shyness makes me totally relax. I put myself in her body and shake my body with the music.
"Let the music lead us to paradise." I said.
She might never met a person like me doing this and cried out "Baka! (idiot in Japanese) in a lovely way. And then she put her head in my arms because she's too shy to show his giggling face.

After the first appointment, I search youtube video for how to DATY. (I am a beginner because rarely visit AMP as there are too many pros in there, which I don't like). In the second appointment, I tried my first DATY in my life. Yuriko really really enjoy it and happily told me she almost cum (Damn I should drink some water to lubricate the V more , what a newbie lol ) .
"You must be a good boyfriend. Go and find a girlfriend then". Yuriko said.
"Thank you. I prefer psychological satisfaction over psychical satisfaction." I said.
"Give me your cellphone, and add my social account, I want to attend your wedding in the future" Yuriko said.
"Sure! I really hope your dream come true Yuriko. I hope we can have meal in a good restaurant in Manhattan." I said.

PS: Yuriko told me that she will back to school for the last semester and she's going back in next March. The school fee is so high that she kept coming to work every summer/winter vacation for the expensive school fare.

Guys, please please treat her well.

cost:300 for each time