Asian Lassies Reviews & Discussion 212-671-2988 (old number 646-578-2778)

Rebecca

Cancelled meetings at work meant that my afternoon was suddenly free. So decided to check if Rebecca was available that day. She's been my ATF for the last 2 years, first at the other location at 31st St and now at Asianlassies. Texted Rebecca directedly since she gave me her number, and she replied she was available in about an hour.

Took the train up to the location and was buzzed in by the mamasan. Change out of the clothes and in walks Rebecca, as always with a big smile and a happy kiss on the lips. She takes me to the shower, where she knows I just get the stand up treatment since we are both in a hurry to get back to the room for the real action. She cleans me up with a soapdown and body to body rub, and then the pre-game BBJ. Rebecca's head game is the best I've had from any provider, and it's gotten even better over the last 2 years. After the wash down and drying off, we head back to the room.

In the room since she knows me well already, I lay down and she gets on top kissing down my body until she started the BBJ again for a good 5-10 minutes, I'm a little on the slower side to get really aroused. Usually at this point she flips around for 69, and I go to town on her kitty. She gives little moans while still swallowing my member to let me know that I'm doing a good job. She doesn't usually O this way, since I think she gets a little sensitive and starts to pull away, so I make sure I pull her in tight and keep here there. When she finally does get away she always tells me I'm naughty, but if she was my girlfriend she'd want that from me at least 3 times a day.

Afterwards we move to Missionary, I know it's not her favorite position which is the sitting up and facing each other move she likes, but I get the most sensation this way and I like to control the pace, since I like the experience to last. We go at it in missionary, knees to the chest, legs in the air, legs down straight and together. Basically any position we can be in while still in missionary, I alternate between fast and slow. Sometimes I can get her to O this way, other times not, but when she's getting a workout her back gets a little sweaty so thats one way to know if she's enjoying the time with you. After about 25-30 minutes of this, I blow into the cover and I get off so she can clean me up with some alcohol and hot towels. I speak a little Mandarin so she usually chats with me about herself and her family back in HK, or she asks me about sex and a guys point of view.

She helps me get dressed and back to work I got. All in $280 at the new place. I missed the rates at the old place, it made it easier for me to see Rebecca more often, now it's usually once a month between the cost and finding time.

Rebecca is the best! Treat her well guys!

Rebecca

Had a little bit of a stressful Friday and wanted to end the week on a good note. There really was only one way to do that. So I went to see my ATF and not only was that the best choice, I'm still filled with positive energy and all smiles. I don't think that I can even articulate the praise that Rebecca deserves. I would repeat, and I will repeat.

This time was a little bit different and more spontaneous. Rebecca came into the room looking super cute in her bunny outfit and we kissed and embraced as if we were long lost lovers. She asked if I wanted a table shower, which I thought would be great. We go towards the shower rooms but... both of them were occupied. We were forced to improvise, so we went back to the room and had a steamy makeout session on the bed to fill in the time until there was a shower free. Opted for the standing shower at this point so that we could get back to the room as fast as possible.

Back in the room after the shower, she started to kiss me all around my body working towards a BBJ taking pauses to kiss down my legs and nibble on my knee caps while sliding her nails along my other leg. Always a great feeling. She shifted so that we could 69 for a bit. And, as with almost everything with her, I could have easily spent an hour feasting on her while she feasted on me.

On went the cover, starting with CG. Just the sight and feeling of this just made me want more and more. Switched to K9, which I must say is my new favorite way to start. Having the mirrors there only helped to make it that much more exciting. Held out in this position for a while before switching to mish. Love the way that she kisses all around as we're going at it. Things were getting quite hot and sweaty and before I knew it, I donated to the bag always wishing I could hold out for just a bit longer so that we could both maximise on our pleasure.

We lay there panting for a few moments before Rebecca went and fetched a hot towel. She cleaned me up nice and thorough. There wasn't a lot of time left, so I opted for the back massage. Even that felt great and helped to pretty nail a permasmile on my face that I'm still carrying.

I can't go to this place nearly as often as I like, but Rebecca is a star who is the best at what she does. What's great is that she knows that she is the best, yet still aims to please and adapt and make each time memorable. At least, that's how it's been for my experiences. Haven't really had a reason to see anybody else.

OMG Rebecca

usually I don't visit a provider more than 3 times but I found myself calling Asian Lassies again for a session with Rebecca - she brought me to another level...

Needed to break out of the winter doldrums so I booked another session with Rebecca. Luckily I got the big spacious bedroom. she came into the room with sexiest little bikini and gave me lovely DFK and led me to the TS, where she got me to the edge with a wild combo of a sensous wash routine, rimming, BBJ & teasing.. wanted to CIM but held back during a particularly hot session of body sliding and DFK. She then rode me like a Bronco - sliding her pussy lips on my member and massaging my helmet. I still have that vision in my head.

After going back to the room, she proceeded with a light sensual massage and sweet talk, which quickly turned into steamy kissing of my neck, ears & nipples , then a round 2 RIM. she had me flip over to continue sucking and slurping on my shaft and I lustfully obliged by swinging over for 69. She wanted me inside her wonderfully tight hole and put on the cover , we quickly tried a few positions and finished passionately in missionary with DFK. As we Kissed I could feel her Kitty contracting in contentment.

Rebecca is the definition of an almost perfect GFE. small sweet touches set her apart from other Spa girls,very friendly and not mechanical and really tries to pamper you. My session was so good I might go for a fourth - this might become a very good habit!

Vicky! Real boobs that I can't get enough from this spicy import from Sichuan China! There's an old Chinese saying that when a married man visits Sichuan China, he's no longer married. Vicky is a fine example of what a Sichuan girl can provide. My recent visit and I specifically ask for her again and let me tell you, another amazing experience. We started with TS and immediately she put them Tits to work! rubbing into my butt and I felt them nipples getting harder with every stroke. She's also amazing with her tongue...long and strong strokes and so playful with them. When we went back to the room, I just kept licking her all over! and she let me take her time with her, no rushing. I was so hard the entire time that when I blew my load, I swear she also came at the same time as well. Well satisfied, the session was $280 but I tipped her $50 cause it was well worth it!

Vicky! Real boobs that I can't get enough from this spicy import from Sichuan China! There's an old Chinese saying that when a married man visits Sichuan China, he's no longer married. Vicky is a fine example of what a Sichuan girl can provide. My recent visit and I specifically ask for her again and let me tell you, another amazing experience. We started with TS and immediately she put them Tits to work! rubbing into my butt and I felt them nipples getting harder with every stroke. She's also amazing with her tongue...long and strong strokes and so playful with them. When we went back to the room, I just kept licking her all over! and she let me take her time with her, no rushing. I was so hard the entire time that when I blew my load, I swear she also came at the same time as well. Well satisfied, the session was $280 but I tipped her $50 cause it was well worth it!
I visited Vicky when she was at PH, everything about her is true except her boobs are man mad very sure of it. her tongue is definitely out of this world.

Rebecca Baby

It is Wednesday, always hard to get on the bus without a visit to my favorite spa and see if Rebecca is available.

I called and new Mamasan answers the phone. She says sure, Rebecca is available in 30 mins, that is good, I grab a slice of pizza and wait nearby paging through some headlines online. Time slot comes up, hit the buzzer, quick response, I walk up the flight of stairs and new lady named Sue, let's me into the place and puts me in a smallish room and gets me a water, with a mirror and red lighting, nice trance music piped in.

Rebecca comes in wearing another of her sexy two piece Bikini. Quick LFK and then DFK and "Honey you want bigger room?" Uh, well okay, but basically I just want to fuck you, is what I am thinking. "ok" I mumble. She goes back out and I am sitting on the massage table wondering if I should get undressed for a massage or what. She pops back in and says, "Big room almost ready honey. Don't worry, your time start when we get into big room, I give you massage."

Ok, we make out like long lost lovers, for a couple of minutes. I can feel my dick getting hard and she noticed too, she grabs some towels and antiseptic spray and we move to the "BIG Room". I'm kind of happy, but I was kind of liking the intimate atmosphere of the smaller dimly lit place too. Any hoo, off with the clothes, Rebecca hangs up the clothes, and takes her bikini off, sprays my dick and starts to blow me. Uh, okay. I am switching between watching her and her reflection in the two mirrors. Admiring her flawless skin and figure. Wondering if this is some Chinese conquest plot, if so, it is a good one! She loves to look at herself performing sex acts, and i love to watch and feel her doing so. Hard to not. Nice bbbj, I was trying to hold off as I know the Nuru was next, then I hear a knock and subtle voice.

"Nulu" Rebecca asks, still licking and sucking on my cock, like it was her favorite ice cream bar. I smile, grab her by the pony tail and fuck her face slow and deep. She keeps the pressure on. YES, got damn it. NURU. I pull out with a pop, and she gives me a wink & towel and slippers then laughs that special way of hers. We walk (she struts, I hobble with my pole at full staff sticking holding up the towel) over to the table shower rooms. Lol.

Sets up the shower and table, gets the temp right and I am facing down on the table. Ready for Nirvana. It comes quickly. I am trying not to. Round one of soap on, BBBJ some DT. Oh wow. She really can give a wide range of BJ styles. Slow, licking just the top, shaft, or taking the whole thing over and over again, I'm just enjoying the RIM job on the 2nd go around. I must admit, I was kind of okay with Rimming prior to AS, but Rebecca just seems to get into giving it so much, I really look forward to it and enjoy the sensation as she goes from ear licking to cat bath to deep rimming and more warm water ensue followed by more DT and more BBBJ. Then the body slide. Really enjoy her skill level along with her fabulous body. It feels too good. I back her off a bit, she say "Oh you getting pretty good at control honey!" No, just a long week, I am thinking, and it i only Wednesday. Then she does the pussy wrap. Holding my cock with her pussy lips while in CG with the shower head just between my legs. Feels amazing to say the least.

I wave her off as I want to not pop in the shower. She gets me off the table and pats me down.

We get back to the room and she gets me some water and turns the lights down a bit. Music was particularly sexy. Some kind of deep house, trance.

I am lying there and she gets me on all fours and starts to lick my ass again, this time not water. BBBJ, serious DT. I pull out of her mouth, ask for the cover and stand up for DGY, Standing DGY is a great position with her, as she can look at herself in the mirror as pretend to but Gigantor, or Thor or some such superhero. Pound away and work up a good sweat. She is sweating, I am sweating, but she doesn't back off. I have to rest a bit else I will pass out or cum. I just don't want this to end.

I look at the clock, 15 minutes left in the hour. Lie down and I get her over to 69, She is always fresh as a daisy. Lick her ass and pussy as far as my tongue will go. She is getting all wet with her juices. Over to Mish. Legs up in the air, legs spread wide where I can go at her pussy, back down (I think she actually likes them down but never really says it.) Fuck her for all I am worth. By now, I have sweat pouring off of me onto her and she is taking it all in stride will moaning that special moan of hers when getting fucked at full chat.

Knowing I can't hold off anymore, I wipe off the cover and cum all over her belly. Pretty could sperm count. "Oh alot of fun honey" she grins, as I finish draining my cock on her smooth belly.

We just lie there for a minute of two, entwined in each other's gaze. Some soft touching and kisses. She get's up and gets some hot towels and antiseptic spray. Cleans me up and helps me dress. Even puts my socks and shoes on with care. Got to get out of here before I propose to this girl, I am thinking.

Ah Rebecca, what a great time.

280 + tip. Still the best deal in town. Back out into Times Square, air feels great. Thoughts of Rebecca bringing a big GRIN to my face.

Wish I could bottle this.

Rebecca

Got my tax return early so I decided to treat myself to a session with Rebecca - Now thats what I call a stimulus package:D.
Anyway called Mamasan and Made an appointment for Saturday around lunchtime so I could drive into the city - Parking is a lot easier on a Saturday. I lucked out and got the luxury suite. I stripped down to my briefs and listened for her high heels coming down the hallway.
Rebecca came in a sexy crotchless lace thong with matching bra. We fell into a deep DFK session as I ran my fingers through her beautiful thick hair. I reached down and ran my hand along her thong and felt her warm shaved kitty which I massaged until i could feel her clit getting engorged and her kitty lips getting wet. I ran my hands along the soft skin of her back and found the clasp to the Bra and watched it drop to the ground. I knelt down and I kissed her from her belly button and then traveled up and licked around her nipples and softly massaged above her breasts. She was moaning with excitement as she reached down and took off my briefs and grabbed my granite member. We then went into another hot DFK session before she tore herself away and reached for the Towel and lead me to the table shower.

In the Shower I watched as she prepared the table shower and notice her sexy hourglass figure - nice hips and ass and every so often a glimpse of pink lips that I just cant wait to massage with my Tongue. Finally I lay face down and she goes to work scrubbing me from head to toe and Prepares me for a RIM with Soap and Toothpaste. She wets herself down and rubs some soap on her belly and perky tits and climps aboard. I love the way her shaved kitty feels against my ass and she slides up and down and we DFK and she tickles my ears with her tongue. Another one of my favorites is she takes my feet and massages her breasts - the nipples tickle the bottom of your feet. Finally the RIM comes next and she plunges her tongue and finger deep into my hole - I get up on all fours to give her greater access and she starts milking and stroking me. Right before I am about to explode she jumps off and I turn over. She notices my rock hard member and starts giving me a hand job and BBJ while she is washing me. I want to blow cookies in her mouth but save it because I love to finish inside her. She soaps up again and is sliding like crazy stopping only to kiss my nipples and give me some more DFK sessions. My favorite is when she grabs my shaft and rubs her kitty lips up and down the outside of my shaft. She jumps off and then lovingly dries me off only stopping to give me BBBJ before we head back to our Luxury suite.

Back in the suite she finishes drying me off and then I lay back on the bed watching her take her beautiful hair down. She looks so Pretty I cant wait to get her into my arms. We fall into an embrace and get into a red hot DFK session. I reach down and stroke her kitty and when she is wet enough I slowly and gently massage her with my thumb and forefinger as she moans. I lay back on the pillow and grab her thighs and encourage her to sit on my face. I massage her kitty with my tongue as she grinds away and I reach up and gently massage her nipples. I can feel her thigh muscles twitching as she pulls away and reaches for the cover. She turns over on her back and I look down at that cute face and legs spread wide. Her tunnel of love is hot and wet and she feels so tight as I pound her faster and faster. I am impressed at my aim as I plunge deeper and faster as she cries out in pleasure until my torpedo's fire and I fill up the cover. We lay there for a few moments as her Kitty is twitching in appreciation. I slowly pull out and she says Oh baby I clean you up and runs to get the hot towels and alcohol. We lay there and we talk as I run my hand along her soft skin. We start kissing again and just as we start heating up Mamasan calls out that its time. Rebecca lovingly dresses me and I give her a nice tip along with usual donation. I give her one final kiss before heading out to get my car.
I realize Rebecca has become a very good habit - She connects with you on so many levels beyond just being a great GFE.

I think I wrote A post at the wrong place so I am going to paste this at the correct place which is here.

A friend of mine recommend me about this girl Vicky, he told me that Vickys service was very good, and I had to try it. The first time I saw Vicky she smiled sweetly at me and she look stunning with them huge melons, she look pretty too. We went to bathe together, that's when I see those huge melons was soft as baby's butt. She massaged me with breasts and massaged my Dick with breasts it was wonderful she even kiss me. Then we went back to our room, She started licking my whole body with her soft tongue. Her tongue was long and flexible. She licked my ass and anus. Her long tongue stuck in my anus. It was a great experience. She smiled at me and was very enthusiastic, and when she sucked my dick and put all my dick in her mouth, my dick got into her throat, it felt really good. Vicky is a very nice and enthusiastic girl and will continue to visit her in the future. If you into getting your lettuce toss she is the one.

Emma.

Called and luckily Emma is available. For 1 hour of heavenly delight. She saw me and we kissed. Love her lips. Dfk. Then she helps me get ready for ts. Lots of fun. Rim, bbbj, nuru, takes me back. More dfk. Cover on. cg. Mish. All done. Shower. Then helps me dress. She is nice and respectful.good English. Will repeat.

Wanted to see are Rebecca, but told she now on vacation (not sure for how long) so, set up time with Emma. Upon arrival I was directed to large room and my eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw Emma. She is a pretty hot spinner. First time meeting and not overly aggressive, light dfk in room and some making out while she undressed me. Went for TS and good, but not great nuru... but, amazing bbjdt made up for it before she dries me off and we go back to room. Start making out more before I lay face down for massage which culminates in her using her delicious ass to massage my whole back - hehe, first time for everything right? Then the flip, some dfk, incredible bls, bbjdt, and 69. She taste so good during the 69 I had her lie on her back for a true daty that we both really enjoyed. After a while, some riding and then mish where I just couldn’t hold back any longer as let it all lose. She pulls me close and keeps me deep whole time - loved it. Emma’s really fun and not to be missed. I’m sure next time will be even better.

Vicky
Heard alot about this place, bbbj rim. Schedule for an hour. MMS Cindy did some checks and I am in for my happy hour.
Only Vicky is available and I am fine with anyone, Rebecca Emma Vicky. She came in with a pink bikini showing her tits making me wanted to grab her immediately. Dfk awhile before undressing making our way to TS. I am new to TS, I just lie down waiting for further instructions. She washes me cleanly while using her melons to caress me, gave me rim with her long tongue. I didn't know that a long tongue can make such a difference, sensational licking poking.
Flipped over, I popped my first round cim while playing her tits.
She continued her massage in the room till we chatted. A fun lady to be with. Sensing time approaching she continued her bbbj dt while I looked at the mirror like watching porn while I am the lead actor. She asked me to come on top of her face, while I face fx her. Another new thing for me, watching my jr going down her face throat deep. I cum fast again.
Overall a very good experience, breakaway from my normal 24 hours spa. Good thing here is price inclusived fixed and I don't need to nego the price, even I paid and not necessary getting the services I wanted.

Vicky

Saw lovely Vicky with all of her famous qualities, and...damn. There was so much packed into that hour that I am now just wanting more.

DFK, disrobing, then table shower. Very thorough. So sexy how she slides her busty, spinner body all around you. On the flip for an intense bbbj. Opted for cim and it took a little bit of work but Vicky has that sexiness, determination, and skill to make it happen.

In the room for a short massage. So great to watch it in the mirrors. RIM to the extreme with eventual me on my hands and knees so that she can stroke me to life as her tongue operates on me. Then she flips around and slides forward between my legs so she can start in on more amazing bbbj. She slides up some more, then I’m sliding between those beautiful handfuls while I straddle her stomach.

We shift our positions as she expertly gets me ready to ask for the cover. Into mish, take it slow before working my way up to a pace that definitely prevented me from being quiet about it. I make my donation and it was back to the shower to clean up all over again.

Vicky’s fantastic. Looking forward to next time.

Rebecca redux

My 11 am appointment got postponed till next week.

Had two hours before afternoon stuff at work. Made the call to Asian Lassie's.

Rebecca just got back from vacation! Well, that is an easy decision for me at this place is hardly a block from my office.

And this is Rebecca we are talking about.

Rang the bell, buzzed in at 11:15. Mamasan says that the big bedroom is busy. It isn't room, it's the talent honey. I go into a smaller room, dimly lit with Red mood lighting, in walks Rebecca at 11:20!

Great little black Bikini she had on, she always changes her outfits. This one was particularly flattering to her body. She might have put on a pound or two during her time off, LFK and a tiny cup of mouthwash for me, DFK, some towels and antiseptic spray, BBBJ in front of the mirror, BBBJ to DT to some lube and HJ more BBBJ more DT! HOLY MOLY Batman what is going on! I glance at the clock 11:25! I had my pants on still, she takes off my shirt, licks my nipple and jacks my cock with her hand, back to DT, uh...Wow.

After another 5 mins, I hear Mamasan at the door saying something. Rebecca knows what it was. "Nulu?" She says between licks on my dick. Uh, sure honey, whatever you say. She sits me on the massage table/bed takes off my shoes (I had my shoes and socks and pants down my my ankles :rolleyes:, but wasn't really complaining.) Hangs everything up, hands me a towel, off to the table shower room.

I lie face down, let her take the lead, I've been here before, it ALWAYS is worth the trip. Warm water, Spa body soap, cat bath, RIM, Body slide with Naked Rebecca's perfect technique. More CRAZY RIM and BBBJ to DT, and that special thing with her rubbing/holding her pussy on my cock. Loved the way it all felt. She is in CG and going at it with the water luke warm. I grab her for some DFKing and feel the pressure building, she sensed it too, goes down for 3rd time for DT and BBBJ, loved that slight gag, and blow into her mouth. Can't hold off after that build up.

"Oh nice honey, you cum alot" Sucking it all up and getting off the bed to spit out into the drain. I'm happy, smiling and collapsed on the watertable. She helps me get vertical, rinses me off some more, wraps the towel again and we surry back to the bedroom.

11:45. I get back to the room and fall asleep! Felt like a babe.

Wake up at 12:00 to Rebecca giving me a massage. "Oh hello Baby, You sleeping so I not know what to do." I just lie her next to you and now give you massage. No worries baby. Just fuck me. "Sure honey, I was hoping you would say that!" She grins, earnestly.

I get on all fours, she gets behind me and starts to rim me out with some cock stroking and BBBJ to get me going. I ask for the cover, her her in MISH and beginning to fuck her long slow strokes, this last a few minutes then over to Doggy so I can look at the that Marvelous ASS of hers, pound her silly and work up a good sweat for both of us. I was pounding her pretty hard as she get's all sweaty as well and starts to yelp and squeak in (what I is hope is) glee.

Back to MISH, so I and have her suck on my nipple while I keep the cock on point. LOVE how she tightens her pussy when she wants to take you up a notch. I can't hold on, I whip off the condom jerk off all over her belly and tits. Some of it hits her neck and chin, she puts it on her hand and sucks it off her fingers. "Yummy!" I know it is an act, but WOW, what an ACT.

12:150 on the clock. She gets me some antiseptic wipes and hot towels. Asks if I want a shower, I wave her off.

Helps me dress, and get me a LONG DFK and water as the knock comes at 12:20

I am back at my desk at 12:25 with a bag lunch.

Couldn't be happier right now.

280 + tip.

Gotta love it.

My guy, it seems that you have a history, a bad one that is making your visits fall short.

You posted in the A&K thread about this same issue about 2 months ago. I am sure this place is affiliated with A&K if you weren't allowed here too.

So whatever you did wrong, you can not undo. Only thing you can do is get a new handle/burner phone and HOPE they don't recognize you at the door when you make your entrance. That's if, if you been to these places before.

Even though these places get lots of customers, the ones that make good or bad impressions are the ones that stick out. It's simple psychology.

Like me, i'm probably the only kid that goes to these places, and makes these girls all giggly and happy. So i'm sure i made an impression in their brain when they talk amongst each other after we leave so when i show up again, they're like oh the young kid is back, i definitely remember him lol.
I had something of a falling out with an establishment that I visited and that I previously had a good relationship with. Never was a problem or caused them any hassle. When mamasan would ask me as I was leaving about the girl I had seen I always gave a good report even if some of the girls could be hit or miss which is the case at any of these places. One time I called to book someone and it turned out the lady I requested claimed she had seen me before and for whatever reason wouldn’t see me again. Absolute bullshit. If the pics were accurate which on this site they more or less were, I had never seen her before and believe me I racked my brain. I probably should’ve let it go and asked to see someone else but it pissed me off and I didn’t think they handled it well on their end either, not copping that they might’ve been in error. It’s been a year or more, haven’t been back but thinking of returning if they’ll have me. I still go onto to their site and the new talent whets my whistle.

Saw Coco the other night. Picked her from the lineup as she seemed the most energetic. Very perky and sweet. Has nice enhanced breast that fit her well.
Good attention paid during TS, some light cat bath and body slide. Back in the room more c as th bath, then a rousing bbbj and rim
Put the hat on and rode me like a champ..i didnt last long