Asian house at 142-15 32nd Ave got raided by police Friday night

Decided to try this place this evening on the way home. First time here and I’m kinda glad I’m only now reading about the police activity a year ago. I scoped out the place walking around but a bit away within eyesight until I was convinced it looked ok.

Rang bell, let in by PPS to see a girl downstairs and 4 more upstairs. All looked ok but chose the thin Asian with a nicely shaped body and flashing her tongue ring. Ok, never been a huge fan of that but what the heck. Never really liked the lineup thing.

Strip down and tell her half. Through broken English she says 120 and strips. She has man made C’s with nice pink nipples. I Lay face up and she starts nipple licking and light stroke pressure to get hard.

She reaches to apply the cover and I ask for bbbj. Holds up fingers to tell me 40 more. No problem as I do want to try to feel the tongue ring. She holds the base with her hand limiting the depth of her bj. The circular tongue motion was sweet as was her pulling my balls down and using her tongue to run up and down my shaft repeatedly. Wish that would have lasted longer but this after all is a fast house.

She applies the Crown and I go mish. She held her legs in a position which seemed to be like trying to limit depth but wasn’t really successful as I penetrated deep. Her facial reaction showed it but she didn’t stop.

Flipped to doggie and took long strokes. Being a pro and I’m sure wanting me to finish, she did the cross the leg thing to increase the friction and make her snatch tighter. I got up to a squat, grabbed her hips and she got up so we were in standing dog on the bed with her hands on the wall. I palmed her breasts then moved one hand to her stomach and one to her lower back/ass. I could feel her tight stomach which was a bit of a turn on. Feeling it coming on I went to overdrive and filled the bag.

Asked her name (Lulu), dressed and split. I feel like I would try this place again but probably won’t due to the place’s past and security concerns.

Decided to try this place this evening on the way home. First time here and I’m kinda glad I’m only now reading about the police activity a year ago. I scoped out the place walking around but a bit away within eyesight until I was convinced it looked ok.

Rang bell, let in by PPS to see a girl downstairs and 4 more upstairs. All looked ok but chose the thin Asian with a nicely shaped body and flashing her tongue ring. Ok, never been a huge fan of that but what the heck. Never really liked the lineup thing.

Strip down and tell her half. Through broken English she says 120 and strips. She has man made C’s with nice pink nipples. I Lay face up and she starts nipple licking and light stroke pressure to get hard.

She reaches to apply the cover and I ask for bbbj. Holds up fingers to tell me 40 more. No problem as I do want to try to feel the tongue ring. She holds the base with her hand limiting the depth of her bj. The circular tongue motion was sweet as was her pulling my balls down and using her tongue to run up and down my shaft repeatedly. Wish that would have lasted longer but this after all is a fast house.

She applies the Crown and I go mish. She held her legs in a position which seemed to be like trying to limit depth but wasn’t really successful as I penetrated deep. Her facial reaction showed it but she didn’t stop.

Flipped to doggie and took long strokes. Being a pro and I’m sure wanting me to finish, she did the cross the leg thing to increase the friction and make her snatch tighter. I got up to a squat, grabbed her hips and she got up so we were in standing dog on the bed with her hands on the wall. I palmed her breasts then moved one hand to her stomach and one to her lower back/ass. I could feel her tight stomach which was a bit of a turn on. Feeling it coming on I went to overdrive and filled the bag.

Asked her name (Lulu), dressed and split. I feel like I would try this place again but probably won’t due to the place’s past and security concerns.
Wait did this place get raided or not

ironically I was working in this area few weeks ago. Before this thread picked up steam. It was pretty late. I say around midnight. Texted and told to just walk to door. Some real shady shit was going on around outside of the house. Random cars idling with people in them. But I was thinking with little head so I pushed on.

Rang bell dude answered. was told to walk up stairs and the girls were all lined up outside their rooms. Looked like at least six ladies all fairly young 20-30’s. 120 for half one lady. Offered 200 for a double but I declined. Can’t remember name but she was a solid 7. Young perky tits, only negative was her asshole had a big lump hanging out in doggy. Hemorrhoid? Maybe just taken to pound town one too many times. Wasn’t offer Greek or any desire but I assume that’s what it was.
I pumped I dumped I hit the road. On way out saw girls just all around as I passed their rooms. Probably won’t return. Just too shady.
One other thing to know. I think everyone in this establishment smokes. My clothes and skin stunk for hours after.
good luck fellas.