Asian Fast House (347) 348-9603 Police Raid

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, Mods, this concerns an Asian fast house, advertising $100 visits, so it might not belong here. Please move it to the appropriate forum.

Second, I apologize for the lateness of this posting, the events happened on 6/3 and I'm just posting it now but I have some significant health issues that interfered with my ability to post.

Let me start by saying sometimes it's better to be lucky than good, or even better, to be both lucky and good.

So I saw a number of postings advertising hot young Asian girls for $100-$120 at the above number. Texted them, went back and forth a few times, they immediately provided an address on 157th street and 57th Ave in Flushing.

One thing I always look for and insist on is a BBBJ. I don't mind paying a little more, but I want to know up front and if its not on the menu I might pass. So on the first day I went back and forth with them, they sent pics, and gave a vague answer about the BBBJ. I decided not to pull the trigger.

A day or two later I was in Flushing running errands and figured that I'd check them out. I sent them a generic text while at one of my stops and didn't hear back. So I decided to recon the location. It's about a block north of the LIE on 157th St.

While I didn't have a solid answer about the BBBJ I figured there wasn't much to lose. Worst case I walk out if the girls aren't good looking, and if they are maybe I get a hot girl to give me a CBJ and FS at a reasonable price and find out about their service.

A pet peeve of mine is the whole AMP set up. I love a massage, I love a table shower, and I love to get laid. Most AMP's are $40-$60 at the door and $120-$160 tip ($160-$220 total). BUT...you never get all three services done well. You might get a great screw, but crappy massage and ok table shower. Or some other combination. I'd almost rather get each separately. Go get a great massage and TS at a legit place, then go get a great fuck at another. I'm always looking for a place that does all three at a reasonable price-with the BBBJ of course.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a very, very, very cautious monger. I will drive around many nights without pulling the trigger if I feel even a little bit is off. While I will do a SW, I look for in-call's or AMP's with numerous postings and or reviews. I have walked away more times than I can count when something didn't feel right. I've see several stings in my time and had run in's with LEO's but I know the law and I know what I'm doing and am pretty confident in my abilities.

So even though I didn't hear back from them I decided to head by and take a look. Plan B was to go to Flushing and/or Roosevelt Ave, and this spot was along the way so a little recon was in order.

I head that way, turn onto 157th and its a completely nice quiet residential block, way, way, way too quiet for a fast house. Maybe they could get away with a more upscale operation, one or two girls for hour long dates, but not having 4 girls seeing 2-4 clients an hour. I get half way up the block, see the house and SHIT!!! there's a group of plain clothes cops with external body armor standing outside of it. Obviously it had just been hit. So I'm pucker factor 10, I know I haven't done anything illegal, and my communications with them is all on my ho phone. I drive straight, turn onto the LIE service road and get out of there.

I swing by Main St and wind up on Roosevelt Ave. Park the car, get my heart out of my throat and calm down. I eventually start walking down Roosy doing some window shopping and seeing whats out. While I'm wandering I get a reply text from the above number giving me a different address on 60th Ave. I ask them about the police and they simply say "don't worry, it's our other address". Obviously I have no idea if I'm talking to the Mama San or Vice Cop. And no way I'm going near there.

I eventually indulge on Roosy and thank my lucky stars that my errands ran late and they didn't reply back to me sooner, otherwise I might have been there....

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good, even better to be both lucky and good....

Stay Safe out there.

First, Mods, this concerns an Asian fast house, advertising $100 visits, so it might not belong here. Please move it to the appropriate forum.

Second, I apologize for the lateness of this posting, the events happened on 6/3 and I'm just posting it now but I have some significant health issues that interfered with my ability to post.

Let me start by saying sometimes it's better to be lucky than good, or even better, to be both lucky and good.

So I saw a number of postings advertising hot young Asian girls for $100-$120 at the above number. Texted them, went back and forth a few times, they immediately provided an address on 157th street and 57th Ave in Flushing.

One thing I always look for and insist on is a BBBJ. I don't mind paying a little more, but I want to know up front and if its not on the menu I might pass. So on the first day I went back and forth with them, they sent pics, and gave a vague answer about the BBBJ. I decided not to pull the trigger.

A day or two later I was in Flushing running errands and figured that I'd check them out. I sent them a generic text while at one of my stops and didn't hear back. So I decided to recon the location. It's about a block north of the LIE on 157th St.

While I didn't have a solid answer about the BBBJ I figured there wasn't much to lose. Worst case I walk out if the girls aren't good looking, and if they are maybe I get a hot girl to give me a CBJ and FS at a reasonable price and find out about their service.

A pet peeve of mine is the whole AMP set up. I love a massage, I love a table shower, and I love to get laid. Most AMP's are $40-$60 at the door and $120-$160 tip ($160-$220 total). BUT...you never get all three services done well. You might get a great screw, but crappy massage and ok table shower. Or some other combination. I'd almost rather get each separately. Go get a great massage and TS at a legit place, then go get a great fuck at another. I'm always looking for a place that does all three at a reasonable price-with the BBBJ of course.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a very, very, very cautious monger. I will drive around many nights without pulling the trigger if I feel even a little bit is off. While I will do a SW, I look for in-call's or AMP's with numerous postings and or reviews. I have walked away more times than I can count when something didn't feel right. I've see several stings in my time and had run in's with LEO's but I know the law and I know what I'm doing and am pretty confident in my abilities.

So even though I didn't hear back from them I decided to head by and take a look. Plan B was to go to Flushing and/or Roosevelt Ave, and this spot was along the way so a little recon was in order.

I head that way, turn onto 157th and its a completely nice quiet residential block, way, way, way too quiet for a fast house. Maybe they could get away with a more upscale operation, one or two girls for hour long dates, but not having 4 girls seeing 2-4 clients an hour. I get half way up the block, see the house and SHIT!!! there's a group of plain clothes cops with external body armor standing outside of it. Obviously it had just been hit. So I'm pucker factor 10, I know I haven't done anything illegal, and my communications with them is all on my ho phone. I drive straight, turn onto the LIE service road and get out of there.

I swing by Main St and wind up on Roosevelt Ave. Park the car, get my heart out of my throat and calm down. I eventually start walking down Roosy doing some window shopping and seeing whats out. While I'm wandering I get a reply text from the above number giving me a different address on 60th Ave. I ask them about the police and they simply say "don't worry, it's our other address". Obviously I have no idea if I'm talking to the Mama San or Vice Cop. And no way I'm going near there.

I eventually indulge on Roosy and thank my lucky stars that my errands ran late and they didn't reply back to me sooner, otherwise I might have been there....

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good, even better to be both lucky and good....

Stay Safe out there.
Thank you. Happy that that you kept your wits about you throughout the many facets of the ordeal. Grateful that you are safe.

I, too, have never been so desperate to be laid, that I shut off my safety radar. But, there always is an element of danger. Even a place that you have been to safely multiple times, finally meets their destiny when the jig is up.

And, I have been to many asian houses in the past in nice residential neighborhoods where you had a leisurely hour with two or three girls working. But, times seem to have changed in the way that asians carry out their business. Fast houses in apartments and older houses in less than spectacular neighborhoods are more the trend.

In the past, just to be extremely safe, I would gather numbers and addresses on one day and then cool my heels for a day or two and not go out to check the places out. On another day, I would go to the locations without calling and just park my car with a coffee and check out the activity. Very similar to a sniper in his den patiently lying in wait.

Still, being careful, I was in the right place at the wrong time. Meaning, being there matched a legitimate alibi for myself, but not for the mamasan and girls. The way LE busts in is not less than you see on TV; in fact worse. They cover front and back doors and all escape routes and I believe I counted six or seven LE's with backups in cars and vans. And, they enjoy what they are doing. Don't get me wrong, it is a very serious demeanor, but once they round up everybody in a common area and get your ID, they relax and start to admire their work and find time to bask in their glory, like they just pulled off a next to impossible mission, like Navy Seals in a rogue nation, capturing terrorists. And, then they become haughty, and poke some fun at their unarmed dangerous women and nerdy johns.

I am one who loves to venture into new territory, a new house, meet new people for the thrill of variety, but in these times, better to remain less adventurous and remain with your tried and proven loyal providers.

Thank you. Happy that that you kept your wits about you throughout the many facets of the ordeal. Grateful that you are safe.

I, too, have never been so desperate to be laid, that I shut off my safety radar. But, there always is an element of danger. Even a place that you have been to safely multiple times, finally meets their destiny when the jig is up.

And, I have been to many asian houses in the past in nice residential neighborhoods where you had a leisurely hour with two or three girls working. But, times seem to have changed in the way that asians carry out their business. Fast houses in apartments and older houses in less than spectacular neighborhoods are more the trend.

In the past, just to be extremely safe, I would gather numbers and addresses on one day and then cool my heels for a day or two and not go out to check the places out. On another day, I would go to the locations without calling and just park my car with a coffee and check out the activity. Very similar to a sniper in his den patiently lying in wait.

Still, being careful, I was in the right place at the wrong time. Meaning, being there matched a legitimate alibi for myself, but not for the mamasan and girls. The way LE busts in is not less than you see on TV; in fact worse. They cover front and back doors and all escape routes and I believe I counted six or seven LE's with backups in cars and vans. And, they enjoy what they are doing. Don't get me wrong, it is a very serious demeanor, but once they round up everybody in a common area and get your ID, they relax and start to admire their work and find time to bask in their glory, like they just pulled off a next to impossible mission, like Navy Seals in a rogue nation, capturing terrorists. And, then they become haughty, and poke some fun at their unarmed dangerous women and nerdy johns.

I am one who loves to venture into new territory, a new house, meet new people for the thrill of variety, but in these times, better to remain less adventurous and remain with your tried and proven loyal providers.
This crew used to be off prince st. Moved to this spot last summer. They had a good run.

I like the places in residential houses. I don't think they can last unless the operators are very cagey. It seems impossible for the neighbors to not know what is going on, and to ignore it. (Unless the neighbors are friendlies or deem it benign). Trying to get away with a 7 day a week operation is asking for it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.