Ash 631-503-2947 Hauppague Mixed race

I was looking for someone new to add to “THE LIST.” Looking through ads I came across Ash. Her ad says 25 and believe she’s in her late 20s. Anyway after seeing her photos, I decided to see her for incall in Hauppague. Text and she responded right away. Gave me and she has a sweet innocent voice (probably fake) but I dit it lol. She tells me her rates for incall I call for an LE check etc. I was texted the location and gave her my ETA. It was a nice hotel off the 4 9 5 in Hauppague. When I arrived I gave her a call and she texted me the floor and told me to text her whet he floor so I did. Then I got texted the room number. Guess this was her precdures.

When I walked into the room, the aroma was of lavender or whatever. It smelled good lol. She is spot the girl in the pictures. Big all natural breast and a nice round ass. Let me tell you I was hard as a rock. Note she did another LE check after she opened the door. There were no signs of drug use though I seen a few Red Bulls. She has some tattoos but nothing obnoxious.

Now to the juicy part! I get undressed a she says “Wow you’re ready” with a smile. She allows touching but no fingers inside all covered. Since I’m already rock hard she puts the condom on with her mouth very sensually. Ash starts to go to town with spit while jerking and sucking the tip like Super Head. Im in my head like wtf didn’t just sign up for cause I wasn’t ready. I was so damn good as she looked up with eye contact gagging on my Johnson. Had to tell her to slow down as I had the hour session. I wanted to get every minute. Ash slowed down and quickly says “Okay Daddy.” She starts blowing on my dick and says “Let me know when you wanna feel this pussy.”

Shit I say fuck it she’s not a clock watcher so tell her turn around so I can see that fat ass. She’s wet af, hot and warm when she slides it in I’m like damn. Ashley starts throwing its back as if she’s enjoying it. Nice and slow at first and we start to go at it . She’s taking it like a champ and it’s feels so good it’s three good lol. Tell her to slow down and she asked me if I wanted to do another position. I’m like HELL TF YEAH cause i was ready to blow. We changed to missionary and if like if got tighter. As I start in missionary she’s starts doing kegals. Literally like 30 mins in I nutt.

She didn’t ask me to leave but I don’t like conversations, strictly business. This time I stayed and chatted a bit. She offers other services like BDSM, Role Play, and pegging if you’re into that. Asked for the fellow mongers lol. Didn’t ask for rates as I didn’t want her to get the wrong impression. Overall experience, I am going to see her again very soon.

Accurate Photos: Yes

Rates: Hr 250, HHR 200, SS 150

Attitude: 8/10

Body: 9/10

Experience: 9/10