Are you guilty too?

I feel bad. Really. But I would do it again. I think. I had a good thing going with a provider whom I deluded myself into thinking was more than just a provider (the mind is a powerful thing). Of course, she wasn't and come to think of it, I wasn't either. But, I never did. Write a review that is. I confess. Why not? Because I didn't want to share 'her' with a bunch of whore mongers, like you. What can I say. I am not perfect. But neither are you. So, I am just wondering. How pervasive is this? Do people routinely only write reviews for the average or below average experiences? The one saving grace I have is that I asked her about being reviewed. She said that she would prefer not be reviewed and get it only from me 24/7. Who am I to disagree....

Unless I am instructed not to do so, I need to feed my alter ego's need to boast and post. I avoid referencing the boards unless they are already advertizers. Perhaps that is my selfish nature of not promoting our boards.

Some guys here boast about some pretty degrading treatment of the girls, and I'm not too eager to send such people the way of an ATF. If the lady lines up a client who penetrates her to the point where she has her rectum torn, then that's fine, but it won't be my referral that sets that in motion. Also I am convinced that not all services are available to all guys at he same quality level. If some customer gets PO'd because there was no enthusiasm as reported here, then maybe he gets nasty with her.

As a result I only write reviews of women who I do not connect with at all on a personal level (real or not I can't bother to try to figure that out). Still that leaves a mess of hot russkies and spa girls, though many of the russkies stay UTR, and thus my monger vow of discretion applies.

Last edited:
the boards have been so good to me since i realized they were here so i feel i have an obligation to give back. before i knew of the boards, i never had an sw, a non-pro p4p, an incall gal, or extras at an amp. I had only secured a hotel room and called for outcall.

I'll review the best ones i don't want to share, knowing the lurkers are getting free info, and the worst ones. It's my way of saying thanks.

Plus, I get to kiss and tell, can't do that in real life.

*With the exception of non-pro p4p that request to remain hidden.

Last edited:
I post almost 100% of my experiences that were obtained through this board. I have been burnt alot of time for it, but feel a moral obligation (for lack of a better phrase), to give back, since I have taken so much from UG. With that being said, the vast majority of my experiences over the past 12 months have been from back channel referrals, where the person who informed me of the place, has asked that I not share it here or some place that I have uncovered where the girl is very clear in her desire not to be on the computer.

Yes it may appear that that some of my posts are geared to boasting (I am sure that sometimes I am), the vast majority of my successes are not posted here at all. But I am more motiviated by sharing what I know, since I learned so much from here. This is why I have spent so much time on the dialogue that has been sucessful for me, since it is not covered here much. This of coarse is in the AMP arena. For a regular provider, it is pay your money and go. And this is one of many reasons why I do not visit regular providers. I am not crazy about being a number at the deli counter.

The one thing I have learned about this hobby, is that women think differently on different days. You may be just a John one day and a valuable friend another. One way I test this, is violate their space unexpectedly. IF they back away, without thinking about it, then it is all business. But if they do not mind this violation of space and lean on you, than you have a chance that they view you amicably.

These providers have lots of guys trying to hit up on them to be friends, lovers, confidants etc, and sometimes it is possible to break through for a time. But they have so many layers of defense, it does not take much for them to revert back to the client only basis. And sometimes, they themselves are not in touch with how they feel.

Most women I zoom beg me not to post about it. They just hate others knowing how little self-esteem they have left when they fuck me.