Are there any hookers in Green Bay?

I am off to Lambeau this weekend. Gots me tickets to sit and watch what could be a historic game in 6 degree temps and hoping for a little somethin to keep me from going stir crazy the night before the big game.

Brrrrrrrr ...

I am sure there are. If you find one ask her about her "Cheese HEAD Special". Sorry, i know it was awful, but I couldn't resist. All kidding aside, I hope it's a great game. Enjoy and try to stay warm !

Green Bay is a town of just over 100K people. The number of active providers has got to be small and you will have stiff (pun intended) competition with other guys in from out of town (including press, media, giant fans, etc.) for those that are working. If the girls are smart they will double their price for the weekend.

Perhaps the better option is to stay in Milwaukee, rent a car and drive to Green Bay for the game (you can do it in under 2 hours.) In Milwaukee, you will have at least 10 times more options. Some or all of the cost of the car rental will be offset by the lower airfare and not having cab expenses.

Regardless of which place you go, it can't hurt to put up a M4W add in both the Milwaukee and Green Bay CL ES section starting today.

Awesome Ozzy, have fun, enjoy the game and bundle up!
I was thinking the same thing about staying in Milwaukee. Friends of mine have gone to Packer games before and stayed in Milwaukee. Like Daeng said you'll probably have more options there. Plus I'll bet you can get a rental car for only about $75 for two days or so.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The number of active providers has got to be small and you will have stiff (pun intended) competition with other guys in from out of town (including press, media, giant fans, etc.) for those that are working.
But he is Ozzy. My bet would be that if there were anything decent he'd find a way to do it. If there were one Brazillian in GB, she'd wind up with Ozzy's cock in her.